Fast Food

Options

Replies

• MMarvelous
    MMarvelous Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    Bojangles - LOVE THE DIRTY RICE and Boston Market - rotisserie chicken, cream spinach and sweet potato casserole LOVE this meal. Neither of these are near me. But I do get Chick-fil-a from time to time

Bojangles Cajun Chicken Biscuit is orgasmic add a slice of cheese is orgasmic. Boston Market Mac and cheese is close to amazing for a place like Boston Market. The chicken is so moist and juicy. Clawd Have Mercy! Yes I said Clawd. Chic Fil A is so awesome too. Its headquarters is here so they sponsor almost every event that I go to. I call it Crack Fil A because the lines are so long every location that you go to. However, the lines move quick.

LOL @ Clawd Have Mercy! You must be in ATL. I know plenty about Chick-fil-a. Wish I was in ATL for the game tonight but such is my life.
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    Oh good ol fast food not More like junk
    I mean who doesnt like fast food
    but that doesnt mean go and eat it everyday
    or you could cutt it out all together and only
    have it on a special occasion.
    But oh boy my fav was BK
    And a big ol wopper with fries
    lol but i hardly ever crave know
    sometimes yes but most times no ...

Those whoppers are amazing. Add cheese no onions please.
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    Bojangles - LOVE THE DIRTY RICE and Boston Market - rotisserie chicken, cream spinach and sweet potato casserole LOVE this meal. Neither of these are near me. But I do get Chick-fil-a from time to time

Bojangles Cajun Chicken Biscuit is orgasmic add a slice of cheese is orgasmic. Boston Market Mac and cheese is close to amazing for a place like Boston Market. The chicken is so moist and juicy. Clawd Have Mercy! Yes I said Clawd. Chic Fil A is so awesome too. Its headquarters is here so they sponsor almost every event that I go to. I call it Crack Fil A because the lines are so long every location that you go to. However, the lines move quick.

LOL @ Clawd Have Mercy! You must be in ATL. I know plenty about Chick-fil-a. Wish I was in ATL for the game tonight but such is my life.

:-) Yes Im in ATL and which game you want to be here for Clemson and Auburn? I am now watching Alabama and Michigan which is starting to become pointless. Alabama is smashing them. SEC rules the Football nation. Getting ready to either watch food network or HGTV. LOL.
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    Oy. In order:
    1. Chic Fil A (but there's not one around me) - Tied with BK
    1. Burger king (I don't much care for their burgers but I like their chicken)
    2. Taco Bell
    3. McDonalds (I know, ew, I love their quarter pounders, BUT I can say I haven't had MCD's in almost a year!)
    4. 5 guys
    5. Wendy's (Really not a fan of them at all)

We have a local "fast food" restaurant called Dices and although they aren't sit down and they aren't technically fast food, they're fast and their food is good, not greasy and CHEAP. I'm talking a hot dog, fries and drink for under $5.

Overall, out of every place I can think of to eat, Applebees is BY FAR my absolute favorite.
    That flame broiled burger from Burger King is to die for. The chicken tender sandwhich from there is delicious too.
    I love Taco Bell also. The Nacho Supremes and Mexican Pizzas are great.
    McDonalds. I order 2 double cheeseburgers no ketchup, no mustard add Big Mac sauce, medium fry and a Large Coke. Yum! 5 Guys might be my favorite because it tastes so close to home made.
    Wendys is ok.
    Dices is no where close to me. Never heard of it but wish it were. I love cheap food.
    Applebees has went down in quality. I dont know but I used to love the ribs and fries.

Dices is a locally owned restaurant, lol no there's none near you and they're fantastic. Little home town place.

Applebees near me is still as awesome as ever, but they took my fav off the menu, it was a 6oz steak, broccoli, and rice with almonds. Absolutely fantasmic.

Those boneless wings are good too.
  • amonroe1343
    amonroe1343 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Sbarro, & pretty much any place that has pizza. Because I love pizza. :bigsmile:

There is a pizza place here in Atlanta that was started in Chicago with deep dish pizza. I would rather eat that than have sex. Its amazing!!!!

When I finish my 12 week medical weight loss competition I'm totally getting a slice of deep dish pizza. It's so amazing! It's better than any other food I could even imagine. What is the pizza place in Atlanta? I'm a Lou Malnati's fan for anyone from the Chicagoland area. You can also get frozen Lou Malnati's pizzas delivered to anywhere in the US and maybe outside of the US. It's great.

Its called Nancy's. Its so delicious. Best of luck with your competition.

Yeah we have Nancy's here in Chicago too. They have good food for sure :) Thanks! I'm excited about it, I've done well so far. I can't wait to enjoy that pizza haha.
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    Sbarro, & pretty much any place that has pizza. Because I love pizza. :bigsmile:

There is a pizza place here in Atlanta that was started in Chicago with deep dish pizza. I would rather eat that than have sex. Its amazing!!!!

When I finish my 12 week medical weight loss competition I'm totally getting a slice of deep dish pizza. It's so amazing! It's better than any other food I could even imagine. What is the pizza place in Atlanta? I'm a Lou Malnati's fan for anyone from the Chicagoland area. You can also get frozen Lou Malnati's pizzas delivered to anywhere in the US and maybe outside of the US. It's great.

Its called Nancy's. Its so delicious. Best of luck with your competition.

Yeah we have Nancy's here in Chicago too. They have good food for sure :) Thanks! I'm excited about it, I've done well so far. I can't wait to enjoy that pizza haha.

Cool! You will be fine and the pizza will be delicious!
  • abyt42
    abyt42 Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    A&W drive in...frosty rootbeer floats in real, chilled glasses.
  • IceDragon72
    Options
    We have a place here called Chikin Bones...they sell tons of different flavors of seasoning/sauce to go with their chicken wings, strips, and thighs...plus the best fry sauce and shoestring fries I've ever had! Going there always results in a bit over-ordering... :drinker:
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options

heard of but never had it. owned by the owners of KFC and Taco Bell right?
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    We have a place here called Chikin Bones...they sell tons of different flavors of seasoning/sauce to go with their chicken wings, strips, and thighs...plus the best fry sauce and shoestring fries I've ever had! Going there always results in a bit over-ordering... :drinker:

yum sounds like my type of place.
  • mesee619
    mesee619 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Pizza Hut--the entire menu! and because there is something about melted cheese over meat!
  • mesee619
    mesee619 Posts: 84 Member
    Options

Yea KFC is attached to it here in the Springs and I like them too!
  • StormyLlewellyn
    Options
    Isn't fast Food how most of ended up here at MFP.com???
    I really don't miss it. I love the way my butt looks in my smaller jeans though...
  • abyt42
    abyt42 Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options

Yea KFC is attached to it here in the Springs and I like them too!

I honestly don't know. I stopped being able to eat ice cream in 1989, so it's been a while. I think our A&W became "Big A's" and an independent restaurant in the late 1980s.
  • Sloth_TurtleGirl
    Sloth_TurtleGirl Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    We just got back from my son's graduation from Basic Training in South Carolina. At least 10 hour drive there and 10 more back. Stayed in a hotel several days. I wish I could say I hadn't been eating fast food, but that is about all I've been eating.

My favorite (when not taking calories into account) is Wendy's. I love their burgers. I love their fries. Unfortunately, I believe the medium number one is about 1,000 calories. I've recently started getting the Jr. Cheeseburger Deluxe, but it isn't the same. My second favorite when not taking calories into account is Pizza Hut (is that really fast food though?).

My favorite (when taking calories into account) is Subway. I do love the sweet onion chicken sub. My second favorite is Taco Bell. I used to hate Taco Bell to the point I refused to eat there. But, steak fresco soft tacos only cost me 150 calories a taco. So, it is doable.

I had my first Chick Fil A ever when we went down. There aren't any where I live. I ordered the one that looked best calorie wise - char broiled or something. I hated it! I had a bite of my husbands regular and it was much better.
  • TabbathaAnne
    TabbathaAnne Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Qdoba. Bbq pork burrito. Pinto beans. Cheese. Lime chips on the side. And a diet Coke. = fat kid delighhhttt! OMG! Its SO good. They put chocolate in their bbq sauce. Enough said!!!
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    Isn't fast Food how most of ended up here at MFP.com???
    I really don't miss it. I love the way my butt looks in my smaller jeans though...

No we all got here because we ate too much of the wrong stuff and are to lazy to workout hard. Fast food is fine if done responsibly dont come in here trying to ruin my post. LOL. Im just kidding but seriously dont be so negative.
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    Pizza Hut--the entire menu! and because there is something about melted cheese over meat!
    Meat melted over cheese huh? LOL Pizza Hut is my favorite Pizza chain of the fast food that rich buttery pan crust is great accompanied by that saucy sauce and salty meat and cheese with sauteed veggies yum!
  • Cynice
    Cynice Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Everyone keeps listing chiptole what about MOES!!!!
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    We just got back from my son's graduation from Basic Training in South Carolina. At least 10 hour drive there and 10 more back. Stayed in a hotel several days. I wish I could say I hadn't been eating fast food, but that is about all I've been eating.

My favorite (when not taking calories into account) is Wendy's. I love their burgers. I love their fries. Unfortunately, I believe the medium number one is about 1,000 calories. I've recently started getting the Jr. Cheeseburger Deluxe, but it isn't the same. My second favorite when not taking calories into account is Pizza Hut (is that really fast food though?).

My favorite (when taking calories into account) is Subway. I do love the sweet onion chicken sub. My second favorite is Taco Bell. I used to hate Taco Bell to the point I refused to eat there. But, steak fresco soft tacos only cost me 150 calories a taco. So, it is doable.

I had my first Chick Fil A ever when we went down. There aren't any where I live. I ordered the one that looked best calorie wise - char broiled or something. I hated it! I had a bite of my husbands regular and it was much better.

You should have gotten the number 1 at chic fil a. Its th classic and the best. It is what makes chic fil athe number 1 chicken sandwich around. It has a buttery toasted bun. With juicy pressure cooked fried chicken breast. No condiments even needed but its topped with a pickle. Its amazing. Pizza hut is considered fast food and is delicious. Wendys is good but not worth it to me. I like their chicken nuggets though and the frosty is delicious.