Any other nerds/geeks dieting?

Options

Replies

• banshishi
    Options
    If you know these characters, Friend Request me.... :)

red_dwarf_660.jpg

Its cold outside theres no kinda atmosphere...we're all alone more or less...

was watching Rimmerworld about an hr ago!
  • PiggySweet
    PiggySweet Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    losing weight to fit into a proper quarian enviro-suit. My dream job is to paint magic card art for wizards of the coast.
  • Trapwolf
    Trapwolf Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Im on a computer alot of the day, and evenings Im guilty :O))
  • HealthyShazza
    Options
    I was at a Star Trek exhibit at our local fair yesterday. I LOL'd when I saw your Tribble post!!

Guess I'm a nerdette too :)
  • Givenitmybest
    Givenitmybest Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    <----Total nerd.
    Love the X-Men. Is a grammar Nazi. Is a living version of the "socially awkward penguin".
    LOTR for LIFE.
    X-Box >PS for so many reasons. I'm a freelance journalist/artist. Also a theater geek. Love musicals.
    FIREFLY. COSPLAY. DRAGON CON.
    Is/was a "Goth kid" LOL.

The better part of my high school years were spent worshiping LOTR. Of course the Hobbit was a favorite book (among others ) as a child.
  • WickedBean
    WickedBean Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Depends on what you consider a nerd but I believe I fall into that category.
  • elyelyse
    elyelyse Posts: 1,454 Member
    Options
    you might like this then:

http://www.nerdfitness.com/blog/
  • Laurelaas
    Laurelaas Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'm the kinda girl who wishes she could lose weight while tabletop gaming

Lol! Yes! I think it is called Larping <.< but i've never tried it. Love DnD and Pathfinder though :)
  • Laurelaas
    Laurelaas Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    <----Total nerd.
    Love the X-Men. Is a grammar Nazi. Is a living version of the "socially awkward penguin".
    LOTR for LIFE.
    X-Box >PS for so many reasons. I'm a freelance journalist/artist. Also a theater geek. Love musicals.
    FIREFLY. COSPLAY. DRAGON CON.
    Is/was a "Goth kid" LOL.

The better part of my high school years were spent worshiping LOTR. Of course the Hobbit was a favorite book (among others ) as a child.

My only diary entry from middle school was that "My parents are crushing my dreams of being an elf"
  • Shoshona1950
    Shoshona1950 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Read the responses to see if I might fit in....I understood every reference, love THINK GEEK, want a TARDIS for my next vehicle, took chemistry for fun when I went to college at 50, and sent my son (in the next room) who dropped out of high school at 15 and just built himself an elaborate high end computer for film editing, the "Mom - Nerd IS a four letter word" quote. Same son who bought the caffeine molecule design coffee cup to give to me for Mother's Day - so guess I'm eligible. :bigsmile:
  • holbol13
    Options
    Big time fan of Diablo 2 and 3. Considering getting into StarCraft. Um.. Play PS3 and Xbox360 (Not 1ps).
    Totes nerd! :) with glasses to boot! 8-)
  • Broejen
    Broejen Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Yes, I consider myself a nerd...and proud of it!
  • lifethatgrows
    Options
    Yep, I'm definitely a geek.
  • icjason
    icjason Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Nerd/geek here as well. Long-time sysadmin (AIX/BSD/GNU-Linux, etc.), know the heck out of my Silmarillion content, big into sci-fi. Looks like we're pretty well represented here!

Also -- been on here for a week and need to do the obligatory:

Hello world
  • IrishHarpy1
    IrishHarpy1 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Would a ren faire-attending, EQMac-grinding, classic D&D-playing, Tolkien-loving, Star Trek-obsessed 40-something year old be considered a nerd? Or a geek?
  • amonroe1343
    amonroe1343 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I'm more of a math nerd... I'm an actuary and enjoy anything to do with math. I'm not really a sci fi person though. I still consider myself a nerd and most people do as well. I don't mind though.
  • caraiselite
    caraiselite Posts: 2,631 Member
    Options
  • caraiselite
    caraiselite Posts: 2,631 Member
    Options
    also fitocracy is pretty cool. i don't use it enough though.
  • direwolfprincess
    direwolfprincess Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Rpg, boardgaming, the works!

+4 charisma and a two handed broadsword embued with the runes of.....
    Erm....

As for the weightloss it's the armour, the breastplate adds 10 pounds!

...wanna see my battle axe?! *wiggles eyebrows*
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    I cosplay, play video games and read comics. I still don't really think I'm a nerd, though.