Any other nerds/geeks dieting?

Options

Replies

• leksje
    Options
    Woooo. I'm starting a Computer Science course this October, played Call of Duty 4 competitively, yay for IT and video games. And yeah, I'm actually holding a pink Barbie keyboard in my profile pic. Helloes people :)
  • HappyStack
    HappyStack Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    I probably qualify as a geeky nerd. But I'm a picky geeky nerd.
  • LeeM86
    LeeM86 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    X Philer pro here, Whovian, ex-cosplayer, Fringe-fan, sci-fi obsesser, X men-fanatic, and a long long etc.

I even own a T-shirt with the text "I'm a nerd and I only reproduce with my own kind" (in spanish tho). So.. yeah, nerd and proud! :P
  • Joethebull
    Options
    Fell free to add me. I currently playing lol and wow most of the time, but still need to play portal. I am also a fan of dr. who, star trek, star wars, family guy, various animes, sci fi shows, and anything else I can't remember at the moment. I am currently majoring in game design at my community college but unsure what I want to do career wise at the moment.
  • pixtotts
    pixtotts Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    i think i qualify... im currently knitting a companion cube while watching last nights dr who again :D
    definitely geek over nerd though, nerds are sweeties...
  • samcee
    samcee Posts: 307
    Options
    Geeks are cool! <3
  • Circapaleo
    Options
    <raising hand>

I'm an engineer and I also track my weight in a spreadsheet with a regression line to extrapolate future weight loss.
  • srowe2
    srowe2 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I am a bit nerdy. I confess, I play D&D with my fiance. For Christmas, I bought him a piggy bank that is a bust of his favorite comic book character. I love Firefly, and Battlestar Galactica (we actually started dating when he brought those over.) I am looking to build him a Dr. Who bookcase. We are obsessed with our cat, and talk to him all the time.
  • srowe2
    srowe2 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome. I am nerdy, but I am not a genius nerd like you.
  • BeanyFrog13
    BeanyFrog13 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Checking in! :D

1397731.png
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    Swap Star Trek for NFL football and I am the consummate nerd. Love tech,love physics and chemistry. But can't stomach sic-fi...my epic nerd fail. it's like being a Hell's Angel without ink :-(
  • feathertouch
    feathertouch Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I want a Yoda pencil case for starting uni again and RD RD RD RD!! WHOOP WHOOP! Dr whooo ohh yush! Spiderman, c'mon! :) I also love snails which I have been told is a nerdy quality however most people think its weird lol
  • theloppi
    Options
    Meee! I work as an artist for a video game company for a living!
  • If you know these characters, Friend Request me.... :)

red_dwarf_660.jpg

This made me laugh, brought back a few child hood memories
  • ArSeN23
    ArSeN23 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Wow, this seems to be a burner topic. Looks like a decent slice of the whole community is somehow nerdy/geeky.

As a web developer for a living, I qualify too I guess :)

(oh and I got the tribble hedgehog thing, cool stuff! We have a tribble laying around in our office lol)
  • marcoscu
    marcoscu Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Count me in!
  • I guess after reading a few of these replys I would fit into the category of nerd, although I have NEVER considered myself one. I like comics, Buffy, Angel, Sci Fi, Neil Gaiman, Joss Whedan, Halo etc etc
  • kylejh
    kylejh Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I have this on one arm, and 5 Lord of the Rings themed tattoos on the other arm. I think that gets me nerd status. :)

2D1A8DAA-02D7-4B19-A94C-EAB921653C20-38786-00001828B696D56D.jpg
  • talamer
    talamer Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    I used to be always close to the computer!

around 75% of my day!!! I'm an IT Manager as well!

I'm online gamer since I was kid :) and still playing sometimes...

I had been a developer, graphic designer....etc!
  • LyssaJ1
    LyssaJ1 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    <--- Honors student, Biotech major. Cats are named Zoidberg, Nibbler (he passed away), Leela, Bender, and Professor; the rumba is named Scruffy. The guinea pigs were named Cortana (from Halo), Tex (from RvB), Shippo, InuYash, Tweek (from South park), and Tali (from Mass Effect). I love FPS and RPGs. So, I fit into most categories of "nerd." If you are on XBOX live let me know.

Edit: Favorite TV shows are Eureka, Firefly, Big Bang Theory, and Star Gate (SG1 and Atlantis).

The world is a much more sad place, since they axed Firefly and Eureka...and warehouse13 too...why do the kill all the decent stuff!

Warehouse 13 hasn't been axed...it's currently running this season. Oh, and Haven is coming back, finally, on the 21st...WOO!