Half the woman I used to be

Options

Replies

• sandyrm64
    sandyrm64 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    You are such an inspiration! Congratulations on your transformation, you look Amazing!
  • mom2handh1975
    mom2handh1975 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    What an incredible transformation! Thanks for the before & after pics. It's amazing to see how a body changes due to weight loss:-)
  • heatherloveslifting
    heatherloveslifting Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely wonderful! Congratulations!!! I admire you so much- that takes some serious hard work and determination. You rock!
  • jonski1968
    jonski1968 Posts: 4,498 Member
    Options
    Its stories like this that keep me logging on everyday...Fantastic results...Well done. :bigsmile:
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    Wow awesome very inspirational
  • zoe1945
    Options
    Nothing short of AMAZING! That is an incredible transformation, what extreme dedication
  • sweetiebelle
    sweetiebelle Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    You look amazing super job! I no all about the saggy skin
  • Tangerine302
    Tangerine302 Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    Wow! Your transformation is truly amazing! You should be so proud! :)
  • spicypepper
    spicypepper Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    Wow, you are truly an inspiration! What an amazing accomplishment you have done. The obstacle you have overcome is nothing short of amazing. Congratulations!!!
  • dap1217
    dap1217 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    WOW... Amazing Job! You're transformation is so inspiring. Thanks for posting
  • kborton1122
    kborton1122 Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Not only do you look amazing, but more importantly, I bet you feel amazing! Very inspirational!
  • princessd3b
    princessd3b Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Amazing!
  • goaliema
    goaliema Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    ***** A M A Z I N G *****

Thanks for sharing your success story with us. Your transformation is remarkable and so are you! I wish you all the best in losing the last 10lbs you want to lose.

Whether our own goals are 10, 20, 50, 60, 100 or 100plus.. it is inspiring stories like yours that show us ...with hard work and dedication one CAN attain their desired goals. We are all creatures of habit and habits can change to form new ones as we travel along on our journey.... we just need to want it and believe we are worth it! And that is what you did... congrats!!!

All the best
    Goaliema

**and regarding the pics... they are not different that some posting bikini pics or skimpy shirt/shirt pics.. I think many will view your pics with the value of "dedication and success" as they were intended!! Congrats!!
  • mamasmaltz3
    mamasmaltz3 Posts: 1,111 Member
    Options
    That deserves a round of applause! :smile: You look great. Thank you so much for sharing. All these success stories truly inspire me to keep going. Sometimes when I start to get discouraged and start thinking I will never make it to a "normal" weight I pop on here and get refocused on why I am doing what I am doing. Thank you again!
  • rudimae
    rudimae Posts: 107
    Options
    You look wonderful!! When I read the text about the excess skin, I was prepared to see a lot of it. Even with you mentioning it, I didn't really see any!

Thank you so much for posting these. My beginning stats are very similar to yours. The before pic looks so familiar. It's so inspiring to see someone with such a similar shape end with such a great body!

I'm fairly new here, and this is the first time I've heard of an issue with picks taken in underwear. I'm a bit confused. What is the appropriate attire for taking before and after pics? Especially when you really want to show the difference in a person's body. I haven't had the nerve to take any pics of myself in less than shorts and t-shirt, but I was thinking about it. Now I'm a bit leary to do so...
  • lombrica
    lombrica Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS!!!

You look fantastic! And? You give me hope... I can't wait to say that I'm half the woman I once was - which I didn't know if other people "figured" out, since not many people can say that (both because you have to have been rather large to even accomplish that but then you have to be amazing and successful too). My latest frustration has been that nothing seems to go away on the bottom half of my body... and I've been wondering if my legs will ever get smaller. So - immediately I identified with your starting photos and looked at your after/current photos to see -- is it possible?!? I guess - just THANK YOU for sharing. I needed to see this success story today! :)
  • ItsFinallyHappening
    Options
    Thanks for posting this. I'm 5'8 and started at 302 (size 28) - aiming for 165 and found this story so inspiring to see it really can be achieved. I would love to get to 150. Congratulations!!! You look fantastic and I am so happy for you. I'm off to measure myself now. You were very inspiring.:flowerforyou:
  • verzinoviolet
    Options
    You look amazing! Thank you for sharing your inspiring transformation!
  • newmrsdec10
    newmrsdec10 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    8-O *mouth open! Just WOW! Congratulations to you! You've done an amazing job. Thanks for sharing.
  • airangel59
    airangel59 Posts: 1,887 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful. Fantastic transformation. You should be super proud of what you set your mind to do and how beautiful you look now. Best of luck losing the last few pounds

Thanks for posting those photos and for sharing your story. The pics don't seem to show the excess skin (a worry I have for when I achieve the loss I'm aiming for). Stories like yours are super inspirational for those of us relatively new in our weight loss journey...to show what can be done with perseverance and motivation.

What did you do besides obviously watch what you were eating?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!