what can I buy at GNC to help speed up weight loss?!!?

Options

Replies

• stagegoddess
    stagegoddess Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Dihydrogen monoxide

hahahahahahaha right?!
  • Kwika
    Kwika Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    There is no quick fix for fast and easy weight loss. If there was, we would all be taking it and wouldn't need a forum like this. I just started taking a supplememtal product for thyroid. My dr says that my thyroid is fine according to tests but I have many of the symptoms of underactive thyroid. I started taking it last week and even with the bad days of eating that I had, I haven't gained anything. Before I would have gained three tofour pounds. It is called raw thyroid. You take it once a day after food. I reccommend in the morning after breakfast due to the fact that it contains ginsing.. Look it up online and it may be something to look into for you.
  • only1tcb
    Options
    MaureenH39 you said it! Rude, rude, rude.

If you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all. It doesn't matter if a person posts that same question every hour there is no excuse for rudeness. This site is supposed to build people up, not tear them down.
  • Shadowsan
    Shadowsan Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    oxy elite pro...its like metabolife but without ephedrine it has some other ingredient like ephedrine ( 1,3-Dimethylamylamine) that hasn't been banned yet. It's like $50 at GNC but I found it cheaper online. Get it while you can...the US military has already banned it from being sold on bases after 2 soldiers dropped dead from heart attacks during physical training while using product. Don't be a jerk and pop them all day you only take ONE for 2 days then JUST TWO a day after that. Talk to your doctor before using this but if you have heart issues, high blood pressure, or are taking any psychiatric medication for depression or bipolar disorder or anything like that don't take this product.

And THIS is my exact point proved right there.

"hasn't been banned yet"

"the US military has already banned it from being sold on bases after 2 soldiers dropped dead from heart attacks"

If you want to take your life in your own hands, be my guest.

Or just do it the safe way...

Your choice really.
  • MaureenH39
    MaureenH39 Posts: 315 Member
    Options

If you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all. It doesn't matter if a person posts that same question every hour there is no excuse for rudeness. This site is supposed to build people up, not tear them down.

My point exactly!
  • Shadowsan
    Options

My point exactly!

Personally, I don't find my responses rude as opposed to telling it exactly like it is.

Too many people want shortcuts in life - and are willing to risk their health/life to do so... Which is very strange. What point is there looking good when you're dead because of the lengths you've gone to for it?
  • smilingalltheway
    smilingalltheway Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Darn... I was hopeing for some magic.....you mean I need to continue to count calories and working out BUMMERS
  • graugh8762
    Options
    Just reading through this topic make me laugh.. There is no quick way to safely lose weight, many people have said it on here already. A few peoples responses the one about crack made me laugh really hard, seeing as I would post a response like that, but I don't since 90% of people on here cant take a joke or handle sarcasm very well.

All those supplements they sell, Hydroxycut, OxyElite, Jackd and so on, the lists are endless, are no replacement for hard work and determination. If you really want to lose weight and keep it off, watch what you eat, exercise(cardio and strength training) and just generally try to live healthier.
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    Seriously? I'm sure it's already been said, but why don't you try the REAL magic of eating less/better and moving more. That's it. End of story. Or you can buy some weird supplement and mess up your body possibly to the point of death, maybe lose weight, and then gain it all back once you stop taking it because you never bothered to change your eating habits or move your lazy *kitten*. Your choice. I'm not sure anyone here cares one way or the other at this point...
  • hipsgalore
    hipsgalore Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I'm sure with all these responses, you're aware that MFP discourages these things. It's all about moving more and eating right.
  • Shadowsan
    Options
    Once upon a time, a health forum I was a mod for had a specific section to discuss all of the questionable methods that people could potentially use to improve their performance/lose weight.

Suffice to say that eventually it was closed due to someone dying by reading the forum as a new member, choosing one of these methods, and going too far.

Since that point I advocate just purely telling people NO.
  • jjl0412
    jjl0412 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    AWWWWW! COMEON!!!! YA KNOW RASBERRY KETONES BE DA BOMB!!!!!!!!!!!!:bigsmile:

Apparently, someone hasn't heard of BLUEBERRY ketones yet.

Next. Big. Thing.

DROOOLLLLLL!!!! :tongue:
  • sweetsungirl
    Options

My point exactly!
    But then who will feed the trolls?
  • graugh8762
    Options

My point exactly!
    But then who will feed the trolls?

Apparently they'll have to fend for themselves
  • jjl0412
    jjl0412 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    The amount of rudeness on this site is amazing :noway:

Oh Hey..Listen. They taught me real fast not to ask about anything I wanted help with.
  • dmh0204
    Options
    Dihydrogen monoxide

Geeky. But love.
  • Shadowsan
    Options
    The amount of rudeness on this site is amazing :noway:

Oh Hey..Listen. They taught me real fast not to ask about anything I wanted help with.

Seriously?

So you'd advocate me recommending either:

a) stuff that doesn't work and is effectively a waste of money, or:
    b) stuff that is dangerous to their health?

I think the recommendation of "there are no shortcuts to being healthy" is the best one to give.
  • andrewlazenby
    Options

Really? It's called "my fitness pal" not "how can I lose fat as fast as I can no matter the method pal"... There is no reason to condone stupidity with silence.
  • graugh8762
    Options

Really? It's called "my fitness pal" not "how can I lose fat as fast as I can no matter the method pal"... There is no reason to condone stupidity with silence.

I agree with you. We're all entitled to our own opinions about this.
  • heathermora11
    heathermora11 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    best supplement ever: HWC - hard work and consistency. works every time.