~Fit N Fun Sized~ Week Three!!!

Options
Hey girls!

I noticed no one had started a new thread so here we go!!

Replies

• songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    Oh yea, and Monday is almost over! (Woohoo!)

Today I lifted for 45 minutes, all Push for lower and upper body...lots of supersets and very little rest. Whew. Then I did 30 min on the crosstrainer.

I am HUNGRY lately. It's frustrating!! :mad: So tempting to let myself eat a little more when I start to see real progress. I fit into a size 3 pair of pants yesterday! But they made me look like I had pancake-butt so I didn't buy them. But still they FIT!!
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,997 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: supermom, thanks for starting the new thread for the new week.

This is my low exercise day because of meetings and stuff, but I did take the dogs to the dog park and they ran and I walked for 40 minutes and I've done two 20 sessions on the stationery bike so maybe it's not so low :laugh:

I just ordered a pair of size 4 jeans online.......if I like how they fit I'll order more :smile:
  • Chocolickkyss
    Chocolickkyss Posts: 3,654 Member
    Options
    Supermom, you are so on top of it.

Songbyrd & Barbie, how inspiring. I'm in a size 6 and I actually like that size I just want them to fit a bit better. I do have a challenge to fit into a little black dress by my birthday which is in the middle of january and according to the tag on that dress it's a 3/4. The friend who gave me the dress swears Express's clothes run big BUT i'm not sure i'm believing that. Anyway, I have about 5 weeks to try to fit into the dress, so, we'll see how that goes.

Great job ladies at starting this week of right.

Keep up the great work.
  • Chocolickkyss
    Options
    By the way, is there a challenge for this week?
  • breezy81
    breezy81 Posts: 186
    Options
    HI all, had a great Monday, stayed under calories and had boot camp tonight :) Hope everyone had a good day!!
  • supermom1114
    Options
    Songbyrd- Wow Size 3 way to go!! Depending on the brand of jeans or pants I fit either a size 6 or size 8, but lately everything has been big and I know my legs have gotten leaner. On Thursday I'm getting my first tattoo and my haircut so I'll try on some new stuff at the mall where my hair dresser is. Can't wait!

barbie- I hope the pants look great!!

Chocolickkyss- I've always thought express clothes ran right on size if not smaller... I'm going to look for a dress to pick my hubby up near the end of january, so I'll be right there with you!!
  • jzbaby626
    Options
    thanks for the link supermom :flowerforyou:
  • cherie2304
    cherie2304 Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    Bump for later...
  • jandie
    jandie Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Hi! All you tiny little fun sized girls are motivating me! Oh to be a size 6! But first I'm shooting for 10 and 12! :happy:

I finally got my lab results back! My thyroid level is low, so they are bumping up my meds. I go back in 6 weeks for a re-check and she said if I continue my weight loss it will be an on going thing. That's good news and will make a HUGE difference in my energy level. I am ready! :bigsmile:

My ankle is achey, but the doctor said, "Go for it! And if it hurts, do something else!" I am ready to roll, going to do some stretching, yoga and then get on the elliptical!

I hope you are all keeping warm! The kids are hoping for a snow day tomorrow, although I don't think that will be the case.

Janet

297898.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Diet Plans
  • songbyrdsweet
    Options

Songbyrd & Barbie, how inspiring. I'm in a size 6 and I actually like that size I just want them to fit a bit better. I do have a challenge to fit into a little black dress by my birthday which is in the middle of january and according to the tag on that dress it's a 3/4. The friend who gave me the dress swears Express's clothes run big BUT i'm not sure i'm believing that. Anyway, I have about 5 weeks to try to fit into the dress, so, we'll see how that goes.

Keep up the great work.

I have the same goal LOL! My 23rd birthday is March 3rd, and I want to buy a size 4 black dress to wear downtown!! We will have to cheer each other on! :drinker:
  • songbyrdsweet
    Options
    Songbyrd- Wow Size 3 way to go!! Depending on the brand of jeans or pants I fit either a size 6 or size 8, but lately everything has been big and I know my legs have gotten leaner. On Thursday I'm getting my first tattoo and my haircut so I'll try on some new stuff at the mall where my hair dresser is. Can't wait!

Chocolickkyss- I've always thought express clothes ran right on size if not smaller... I'm going to look for a dress to pick my hubby up near the end of january, so I'll be right there with you!!

Thanks! I was really excited...I yelled HOLY CRAP to my friend to was with me lol :laugh: Congrats on your first tattoo!!!! I got mine back in May and literally LOVE it like any of my other appendages. I'm getting another in January, can't wait! Enjoy the pain and the adrenaline and the endorphins afterward! :drinker:
  • savvystephy
    savvystephy Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    Just tagging. Will catch up later! :flowerforyou:
  • jacqueline0821
    jacqueline0821 Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    BUMP!!!
  • breezy81
    breezy81 Posts: 186
    Options
    Hi! All you tiny little fun sized girls are motivating me! Oh to be a size 6! But first I'm shooting for 10 and 12! :happy:

I am with you, I would love to be a size 6, currently I am almost a 12...just a little snug!!! My end goal is a comfortable 8, as a mother of two (both @ 9 lbs) that would make me happy, can't wait to get there!!!
  • supermom1114
    Options

Thanks! I was really excited...I yelled HOLY CRAP to my friend to was with me lol :laugh: Congrats on your first tattoo!!!! I got mine back in May and literally LOVE it like any of my other appendages. I'm getting another in January, can't wait! Enjoy the pain and the adrenaline and the endorphins afterward! :drinker:

Yea, not gonna lie, I'm kind of nervous about the pain, especially since I'm going by myself but I want to go this week since its the mid-week of my cycle so I don't have the added bonus of hormones flowing through my system making me extra emotional and sensitive. I'm getting mine on my wrist or a little lower on the forearm so I'm pretty sure it'll hurt but I've been wanting this for a while! So Excited!!
  • SherryRueter
    SherryRueter Posts: 2,988 Member
    Options
    Songbyrd & Barbie,Songbyrd & Barbie, Way 2 go.

I'm staying on track. My Goals for this week:
    Monday - Met Goals
    - Eat Clean
    - Continue no diet soda
    - Exercise 40minutes
    - Move (walk etc) after supper

Tuesday (today) - We have a Christmas Party at work. This will be a little challenging.
    - Eat clean - Strive for 1300 calories total today ... Clean eating even at the Christmas Party!!! :laugh:
    - No Diet Soda (I will drop this on wed. goals. I don't think I need to track it anymore, I'm not going to drink any.)
    - Exercise Interval X
    - Exercise the 12 days of fitness Challenge (Day 4)
    - Move/Walk etc sometime between 5 and 6:30
  • songbyrdsweet
    Options

I am with you, I would love to be a size 6, currently I am almost a 12...just a little snug!!! My end goal is a comfortable 8, as a mother of two (both @ 9 lbs) that would make me happy, can't wait to get there!!!

I was a size 13 as a Freshmen in college (and I'm 5'0!). I never thought I'd see a size 3/4 again. I was soooo happy just to get into the single digits!! It's definitely doable, just takes determination! :happy:
  • Chocolickkyss
    Options

Keep up the great work.

I have the same goal LOL! My 23rd birthday is March 3rd, and I want to buy a size 4 black dress to wear downtown!! We will have to cheer each other on! :drinker:

You're turning 23 and I'm turning 37 but we both have the same goal.......Watch out now.

Good morning ladies,

I am gonna post real quick so I can get cracking on my work assignment. I've completed my workout for today and i'm extremely excited to have it behind me. My boot camp instructor gave us an assignment to complete 30 standard push ups and to jog/run 2 miles. I was able to do 15 standard push ups but because my arms were so sore I had to do the other 15 on my knees. One mile was at a steady speed and the 2nd was to be at an incline. I was able to bang that out in less than 30 minutes and burn a total of 250 calories in the process. In order to meet my other challenge of burning 500 calories a day for 30 days I hopped on the ellipitical machine for 30 minutes. When it was all said and done I had burned 595 calories.

Although I have been going strong w/this 30 day challenge I can't lie I can not wait for it to end. According to my calculation I should be done by next Thursday which is December 17, 2009. That's perfect b/c boot camp ends on December 18th until the new session begins in January 2010.
  • savvystephy
    savvystephy Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    All this talk about sizes is making me think about my goals. I think I actually may get down to a size 6 (maybe even 4) at my goal weight / fat percentage. I still have 41 lbs to go and I can fit in a pair of 10's (well, they are a little snug, so maybe another 5 lbs for comfort). The smallest pant size I can remember is a 10 since after I hit puberty and stopped growing taller, I grew wider. So I will be lighter (and fitter) than I was in high school when I get to my goal. :smile:

I hope everyone is doing well!
  • jzbaby626
    Options
    Im a size 12 now..ugghh. I wanna get into size 6...don't wanna lose ALL my booty now! :tongue: I was a 3/4 before getting pregnant, but i'd be happy with a 6 now. I want to get my first tattoo too, but im so scared!! :frown: im afraid ill end up with a 1/2 a tat cause ill wanna quit in the middle of it lol. :ohwell: