~Fit N Fun Sized~ Week Three!!!

Options

Replies

• supermom1114
    Options
    So I haven't done any working out today, and i feel like crap... ugh... I'm at least going to do the 30 Day Shred before I go to bed because I'm committed to doing everyday of Dec except Christmas. Hopefully I keep going and do my other two workouts as well... we'll see. I hope everyone had a better day than me =(
  • marilla
    marilla Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I'm still here. I have been staying within my nutrition goals and am making some progress on the scale. However, I still need to get back on track with exercise.
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    I'm getting my body fat tested today!
    Also, I weighed in and I am down to 132. So I lost 1.4 lbs this week. :noway:
    Also lost 1/4 inch off my inner thigh!

Ha! Take THAT, you stupid plateau!:tongue:
  • savvystephy
    savvystephy Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    I'm getting my body fat tested today!
    Also, I weighed in and I am down to 132. So I lost 1.4 lbs this week. :noway:
    Also lost 1/4 inch off my inner thigh!

Ha! Take THAT, you stupid plateau!:tongue:

Woohoo! You show that plateau! :tongue:
  • marilla
    Options
    I am still working to get the last two columns to display (Total Change and Total % Lost), but this should get us started. If everyone posts their weight tomorrow, I will try to get the chart updated. I will also change the date to 12-13-09.

MFP3.jpg
  • songbyrdsweet
    Options
    Hey! Just got back from the gym. I got my BF tested, then did 20 min. elliptical and a TON of stretching. I can barely walk today. I may have to postpone my run until tomorrow. :ohwell:

Anywho, I'm about to do some math....

In July I weighed 129.6 lbs and was at 31.4% body fat. I had 40.6 lbs of fat and 80 lbs of lean tissue (muscle, bone, organs, skin).

5 months later I have been through a higher calorie phase and I'm back to cutting now (these cycles usually last about 8 weeks each). I weight 132 lbs and am at 28.9 % body fat. I have 38.1 lbs of fat and 93.9 lbs of lean tissue.

Nifty! However, these aren't concrete. Does that mean I gained muscle and lost fat at the same time? No. Does that mean I gained 13.9 lbs of muscle in 5 months? Heck no. But it does give me a general indication that I have gained SOME muscle mass at some point in time, and then at a *different* point in time I lost some fat mass. But these are JUST numbers and I have to take them with a grain of salt to show me a general trend. If I had my BF taken yesterday when my weight said 133.4, I would've come up with something totally different. I'm still happy to see a change though! I can definitely see it in the mirror.
  • savvystephy
    Options
    I am still working to get the last two columns to display (Total Change and Total % Lost), but this should get us started. If everyone posts their weight tomorrow, I will try to get the chart updated. I will also change the date to 12-13-09.

MFP3.jpg

Looks great!
  • songbyrdsweet
    Options
    Marilla, I think you have my current and starting weight reversed. My CW is 132 now and my starting was 139.6. Thank you for the chart!:flowerforyou:
  • marilla
    Options
    I'll fix it and it will be on the next posting. Thanks.
  • SherryRueter
    SherryRueter Posts: 2,988 Member
    Options
    Marilla, I think you have my current and starting weight reversed. My CW is 132 now and my starting was 139.6. Thank you for the chart!:flowerforyou:

Do you get your body fat tested with a. Caliper? I do, and they never ask for my weight. Just curious.
  • Chocolickkyss
    Chocolickkyss Posts: 3,654 Member
    Options
    Good afternoon all. Iam posting late b/c I had a hectic morning. All is good though. My workout has been completed for the day and I'm really looking forward to my day off tomorrow. I headed to the gym this morning to walk on the treadmill and take my kickbocking class. I did a 20 minute warm up on the treadmill and then headed to my 45 minute kickboxing class. All I can say is "what a workout".
  • songbyrdsweet
    Options

Do you get your body fat tested with a. Caliper? I do, and they never ask for my weight. Just curious.

Yup. There are some websites where you just plug in the numbers. You don't need to know your weight for the %BF, you need it to know the poundage of fat vs. lean tissue.
  • SherryRueter
    Options
    Saturday's goals:
    -eat clean
    -drink 64oz Water
    -exercise coresyn (met)
    -plan my meals(met)
    -eat 1200 cal. Minimum
    -take a nice walk outside for fun

+have a good saturday!!!
  • LisaZaugg1976
    LisaZaugg1976 Posts: 1,144 Member
    Options
    I had bad week no working out but did stay within my cals but today I weigh 131.6 was 129.8 last saturday so gained 1.8 lbs this week I will get back on track try to lose at least 1 lb of that. just been so stressed with school the term is almost over with.
  • songbyrdsweet
    Options
    I changed my goals based on my new body fat measurement. I still have a short-term goal to reach 129 lbs by New Year's Eve. My longer term goal is 123 by my 23rd birthday (March 3rd...notice all the 3's LOL). And my longest term goal is 115 by the end of August 2010. That gives me 8 months to lose 18 lbs. It's a lot of time, but getting under 20% body fat is going to be a challenge!
  • Chocolickkyss
    Chocolickkyss Posts: 3,654 Member
    Options
    I changed my goals based on my new body fat measurement. I still have a short-term goal to reach 129 lbs by New Year's Eve. My longer term goal is 123 by my 23rd birthday (March 3rd...notice all the 3's LOL). And my longest term goal is 115 by the end of August 2010. That gives me 8 months to lose 18 lbs. It's a lot of time, but getting under 20% body fat is going to be a challenge!

If anyone can meet their goal, you definitely can. You are such a dedicated person. Keep up the great work. I too want to decrease my body fat % but I doubt it would be under 20%. I'm at 27% and I would like to eventually be at 22%.
  • breezy81
    breezy81 Posts: 186
    Options

Thank you. I am very proud of myself. I hope it's a true lifestyle change and temporary b/c I'm participating in boot camp and she checks food logs on a weekly basis.

That's good to have someone check!! I made my public on here so that if I complain about no lbs coming off people can call me on my eating!!
    I do a boot cap 3 days a week also, but it is coming to an end :(
    [/quote]

I only have 3 more days left. Next Friday is our last weigh in, measurements and fit test. I'm really curious to see what kind of difference it's made. I'm considering taking the next session which begins January 4, 2010 but need to see where it will be located since our current site is officially closing it's doors our instructor has to find another spot. It's too cold (for me) to consider doing this outside, so, that's not a real option.

How long have you been participating in your boot camp?
    [/quote]

I have been doing my boot camp for 5 weeks now, we dont have another until spring but I am going to take the turbo kick boxing my gym offers. It has made such a difference I was down 11.5 inches in the first 3 weeks, so totally worth the time and money!! I dont do outside in this weather my self:happy:
  • SherryRueter
    Options
    Check in date is today. My weight this morning is 98.6
    I couldn't believe it. I even tried twice, same number. WIth this being my rest week, where the DVDs are lower calorie burners, I think this is amazing.

However, I have really focused on my eating and eating clean the last two weeks, I know that I have put a lot of energy into what food I am going to eat and making sure that my Carbs and Protein are at 40%, as compared to the actual workout.

So Happy Dance...WOOT WOOT!!!
    Now to stay focused for today and NOT congratulate myself with food....I'm worth more than that,, YOU ARE TOO.

Sunday's goals:
    -Eat clean
    -Drink 64oz Water
    -exercise Kenpo Plus
    -plan my meals
    -eat 1200 cal. Minimum
    -SHOPPING!!!!!
  • savvystephy
    Options
    Sunday, December 13, 2009
    SW: 193
    FaFS SW: 176
    LW: 173
    CW: 171

This Weeks Loss: -2
    FaFS Total Loss: -5

So close to the 160's and not being obese! Maybe next week or the week after. :tongue:
  • savvystephy
    Options
    Check in date is today. My weight this morning is 98.6
    I couldn't believe it. I even tried twice, same number. WIth this being my rest week, where the DVDs are lower calorie burners, I think this is amazing.

However, I have really focused on my eating and eating clean the last two weeks, I know that I have put a lot of energy into what food I am going to eat and making sure that my Carbs and Protein are at 40%, as compared to the actual workout.

So Happy Dance...WOOT WOOT!!!
    Now to stay focused for today and NOT congratulate myself with food....I'm worth more than that,, YOU ARE TOO.

Sunday's goals:
    -Eat clean
    -Drink 64oz Water
    -exercise Kenpo Plus
    -plan my meals
    -eat 1200 cal. Minimum
    -SHOPPING!!!!!

Great job! :D