5'3 or 5'4 ladies. What is your goal weight?

Options

Replies

• Focusing_on_Liz
    Options
    I'm 5'3 and my goal weight is 130 possibly 125. I would like to see a size 5 jean again
  • Tempe729
    Tempe729 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4.
    I started at 214 lbs in January. I am currently around 180 lbs (hard to say because my scale is weird and cheap, lol).
    My goal weight is 160. But anything less would be awesome because I've never been under 165 in my adult life.
    I am unsure of what size I wear right now, I think I'm around a 12 (all my 16 and 14 pants are loose).
    I want to be a size 8 or less.

Pretty much the same... I started at 235lbs at the beginning of the year, I'm down to 184.5lbs. My goal is 160 but I'd be happy to get down to 145-150 (I won't go any lower though... I love my hourglass figure and want to keep it... :wink: and I've always had very muscular legs, even when I was a skinny middle school student.. It'd be cool to get down to a size 8 or 10 pants, but i'd be happy with size 10 :happy:
  • angelique_redhead
    angelique_redhead Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    110 but I have little bird bones. At 228.8 I had a 6 inch wrist. When I get closer to that weight I'll see if it's realistic. I used to weigh that at 25 and didn't look skinny at all.
  • JustANumber85
    JustANumber85 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    5'4 and currently 161 with goal of 130/size 10 and under.
  • aStrongerSteph
    aStrongerSteph Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4 and my goal right now is 155 would love to be a size 10. I'm not really sure if I'll want to stop there once I achieve that goal but, for now it sounds great. And since I have NEVER been that weight since jr. high, I wouldn't know what weight I would need to be for a size 10 lol.
  • MrsScheidt
    MrsScheidt Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    150 but I have a very muscular frame, so I doubt I'd be able to get any lower than this without tremendous effort. Plus, I like a little meat on my bones :)
  • stockholmhasago
    Options
    I'm 5'4 and feel most comfortable at about 150. I'm not really sure a goal "jean" size since lady jeans suck and they just slap a number on there all willy-nilly. I've got about six different sizes in jeans, all that fit about the same.
  • fit_librarian
    fit_librarian Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2.75" but my goal is 125lbs.
  • shaahboogie
    Options
    I'm 5'3. At this height, you look great anywhere from 118 to 135. At 118 you're stick thin. Size 2. At 135, you're thin. Size 4.
    I know this from past experience -- not the present! :)

Everyone carries their weight differently. I think the best way to determine what weight you look good at is to gauge as you lose weight. I am 5'3" and 108lbs, and I don't think I am stick thin sine I am pear shaped and have hips.

I agree with the person above. i started at 238 and im 183 as of today and im in a size 12 jeans. im 5'2 and my goal was 135. but i look smaller than i really am right now and if i go down to 135 i will look sick and like a bobblehead. so i am just going to keep going down until i am comfortable with how i carry the weight more so than what i am "supposed" to weigh. and as far as clothing i would be happy in a size 8
  • soehlerking
    soehlerking Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    5'4"
    127-130lb depending on the day
    Size 4-6

Just a note: The scale has stopped moving, and it's even gone up (from 126 to 130), but I've lost an inch on my hips and on my waist. The scale is a lying *kitten*; take measurements! :)
  • Michelle81285
    Options
    I'm 5'4 my goal weight is to be 130 but I would settle for 140. I am in a size 30 (I wear silvers and miss me's so the sizes are different but I believe that equals to a 8-10 size in other jeans)
  • MsKessa
    Options
    I am 5' 3.5" and I currently weigh 162.5 and i wear a 10 (snug) in slacks and a 13 in Junior jeans. I am very hippy and have big legs. My goal is 145. And for my 10s to be loose. However I have been as heavy as 198 and wore a 14/16 and as small as 143 and wore a 10. I would never get any smaller than a 8 due to my hips, they wont allow it! :-)
  • kingofcrunk
    kingofcrunk Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    I'm 5 foot 3 and my goal weight is 120 lbs
  • dillyrock92
    Options
    im 80kgs now but would love to get down to 60kgs and a dress size 10. I dont really want to be really skinny as i love my curves, but wouldnt mind being a little less 'curvy' than i am now haha.
  • JingleMuffin
    JingleMuffin Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    have no idea what jeans size id be but im five four and 185 right now and im gunnign for 146 min because then id be in the "normal" weight class for my BMI. after that id liek to wiggle down into the 130s and stay there.
  • live2do
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and my goal weight is 115-116 lbs. I'm 119/120 right now but feel I'm less fit than I used to be.
  • pianolover2012
    pianolover2012 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Goal 150

Reality around 160-170
  • JingleMuffin
    JingleMuffin Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    dont settle for anything less than your goal
  • NiTiKi
    Options
    I'm 5'4".. Goal 130 (might change to my old weight, buy I'll see when I get closer to goal)

I weighed 124 about 8 years ago and wore 0-2..
  • seekingbetterme
    seekingbetterme Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3 and currently 138lbs, and I wear a size 4/5 in jeans. Ideally, I'd love to be in the 118/120lb range but overall I just want to lose inches!! And maybe fit into my old size 1/3 jeans :-)

I really don't have too much self esteem issues about my weight at all, I just have a really small frame and I'd like to tighten up and look better!