5'3 or 5'4 ladies. What is your goal weight?

Options

Replies

• bulbadoof
    bulbadoof Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3 and shooting for 125 with no real plans to build muscle or anything. I'm going to re-evaluate what I need once I get there and change my plan accordingly.
  • 1ahcj
    1ahcj Posts: 10
    Options
    i'm 5'3 and my actual weight is 140. I am wearing a size 8 tight, but I am wanting to be in a 6. My problem is my stomach and thighs. If I can just get off my but and tone up this flab I really don't care what I weigh as long as I'm not flabby.
  • kajpen
    kajpen Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I just made my goal weight of 122 pounds. :-) I'm a pants size 2/4 (depending on brand)
  • smaller_mel
    smaller_mel Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I am 5'3". My top weight was 310, I am down to 285. My goal weight is 160-170. I am hoping that is around a size 10/12 or so. The weight loss center I go to set my goal weight at 178, because of my current muscle mass. We'll see as I get closer to that weight. Numbers don't mean a whole lot to me, I just want to feel good in the body I have.
  • Cupcakehippiemommy
    Options
    5'4" cupcake here w/a goal weight (for now) of 175-185 ^u^
  • mormonmomma11
    mormonmomma11 Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4 and would be perfectly thrilled (over the moon ecstatic!) to be 160. About 32 more pounds before I get there though!
  • zoeluiisa
    Options
    I'm 5.4 and my goal weight is 140. Ideally I'd like to be smaller than that, but that's my initial aim.
  • 80lbslost
    80lbslost Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3 and currently 118lbs and size 2. I'll probably maintain at 115-120lbs.
  • juli_jones
    juli_jones Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Anywhere between 130-140 would be Fabulous.... size 8!
  • lizzyriver
    lizzyriver Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4"- My goal is 130, size 8, currently 140 and size 10.
  • AnotherHolly
    Options
    I'm 5'4", I was 180.... Size....13?
    Currently 148 size 7 or 8
    Goal weight is 130..... Maybe.
  • bethfartman
    bethfartman Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    I'm about 5'3.5". I'd like to get down to 130, but my current goal is 140. I started at 216 and I'm currently 173. Right before my first surgery about 4 years ago, after which I gained a lot of weight, I was a little over 150 and I looked pretty good- the doctor even told me I was on thin end of the spectrum when talking about some scaring issues (he said this from visual observation, not looking at my weight on the chart.) I think 130 would be pretty cool to get to, but it will likely be too thin for me since I have a rather large frame. Right now I wear a size 12 (up or down one size depending on the brand, I even fit in an 8 of some Target jeans the other day.)
  • FitSuga
    FitSuga Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    5'4.1 UGW: 125 it'll be about a 4 for me as I have bigger hips after having all my kids and a butt that refuses to leave. Getting there!
  • J3NZ0R
    J3NZ0R Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Your weight will go up a bit if you build muscle, and building muscle is the only way to look toned. That's why it's sometimes more important to focus on inches than a number on the scale (which can be quite arbitrary). For example, I'm 5'4 and weigh 142, but I'm usually a size 29 in jeans, and the tag on the dress I'm wearing says 6. I wear an 6/8 in Lululemon pants. Clothing sizes are a fickle beast, though!

ANYWAY, my goal weight WAS 120, but I don't think I can get that low without sacrificing the muscles I've built. So my revised goal is 130.
  • ChristinaBarnhouse
    Options
    I am 5'4, weight 140 lbs and am currently thinner than I was in high school! After getting married and having 2 kids, my weight jumped to 190 lbs. In 2009, I finally started exercising for the first time in my life and have been able to drop the weight and keep it off. I currently wear a size 6, which is what I wore in middleschool! :)

Keep up the great work everyone! Exercise and counting calories is the only way to go!!!! :smile:
  • MarisaLWood
    MarisaLWood Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I am 5''4 and a half (give our take almost 5''5) i started at 220 and am at 203. I got down to 185 before and felt/looked great! I am aiming for 175 this time.

Hi jezzydoll, we are almost weight twins! I'm 5'4.5". I started at 233, got down to 163 (but quickly gained back to 172, so a net loss of a little over 60 pounds) at one point, but am currently at 187. I want to get to 165-170 (170 to get my BMI below 30, 165 to give me some leeway for water retention). I'm large-framed, muscular, and quite busty (34DD even after losing all that weight).

My current jeans size is a 12P, but I'm aiming for a 10P.
  • tequilasunris3
    Options
    I'm 5'3 and my goal weight is 150lbs ..for now :)
  • qtiekiki
    qtiekiki Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1" and I was obese. When I started 3 years ago I wanted to get to size 8 which is the smallest I had ever been. I was over size 14 when I started.

I lost 40 lbs on my own and learned about The Venus Index and The Anything Goes Diet about 2 years ago. It took me beyond my expectations because the goal setting and debunking myths about diet and calories, and the truth about exercise burn being negligible.

I got down to 109 lbs earlier this year for my first ever fitness model photo shoot (for a contest but mainly for myself to look back upon). Now I'm up to around 120 and still size 2-3 and still under 12% BF.

The most amazing thing was getting my DXA scan done recently and finding that the lifting weights has made my bone density that of a super athletic 30 year old and I'm almost 52!

bobbiesfitness.com

WOW. You look amazing. You do not look 51 at all. HOTT.
  • kellybraunel
    Options
    I think it really depends on your frame. I'm 146 right now and I want to be 130ish. I have size 36D breasts though! I just think that going under 130 is unrealistic for me. I don't think that I can eat 1200 calories forever. Give yourself a nice 10lb range. Think summer as smaller and winter as a little heavier. I'm focusing on losing 10lbs then I'm focusing on toning my body, that's the most important in the end. If you are smaller chested then I am, then you can probably aim a little lower than 130. Good luck!