5'3 or 5'4 ladies. What is your goal weight?

Options

Replies

• evereadysmile
    Options
    I'm almost 5'3", my goal weight is 125. Currently at about 140 and a size 8. Would like to be a 6, am willing to sacrifice my lower weight goal for muscle and strength, as long as I can get into the smaller jeans.
  • sammyjo0402
    sammyjo0402 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4 I currently weigh 131. My jean size is between 3-5. My goal weight is 120... I was really fit and in shape when I graduated from high school at 118 lbs. Come to just some unfortunate events I had gained some weight but I'm in pretty good shape! I'm on day 8 of insanity, it's working and I'm either going to reach my goal or get darn close and look! freaken awesome (: lol. Well. That's my ultimate, going-to-reach goal.
  • ellyinflight
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and my goal is 120lbs. I have a very petite bone structure, so at 120lbs I tend to look my healthiest. Right now I'm 136lbs and I do significantly look like I have extra weight to lose (I even get called overweight sometimes. It's amazing what bone structure can do).
  • Mrsfreedom41
    Mrsfreedom41 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    I am 5'3" and currently weigh 164 - 70 year old female. My goal weight is 155 lbs which I weighed most of my adult life until I ballooned up to almost 190 lbs. Been on this journey for a little over a year now = my pants size hasn't changed much, down from size 18 to 16 - but I have a large stomach which I have always had (since high school) so have to get pants that will fit over my abdomen. Have never been able to get rid of that pouch no matter what I do. Just born that way, I guess. :sad:
  • karawRN
    karawRN Posts: 311
    Options
    130 for me
  • Kat5343
    Kat5343 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4" and weight 248 right now. My goal weight is 130 pounds. I am medium frame so this would be probably the lowest I should be. would love to wear a size 4-6
  • civilgirl1
    Options
    I am 5'3 my goal weight is between 130 to 135. My jeans size at 135 is a 4.
  • CynthiaAnnGA
    Options
    I'm 5'2 & my perfect weight is 125 lb. & size 6 jeans! Can't wait to be there again!
  • jodi41086
    Options
    Im 5"3 and 1/2 :O) I currently wear about a 5-6 jean I would like to be at 125 and fit into my American Eagle size 2 again(NOT THE STRETCHY DEMIN ONES, which i think they sell mainly stretchy materials now) I'm at 137 right now so a little ways to go but my main deal right now is to build muscle and tone down
  • kathyhaf1
    Options
    I am only 5 ' and would like to lose 20lbs and get into single digit pants.
  • woodsygirl
    woodsygirl Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and currently weigh 144. Pants size varies, usually 6-8 ish? I tried on jeans I wore last year at this weight and they were too small (size 6).

I'd like to see 135, but at the moment I'm heavy lifting and that just might not be a reality. I'm really trying to focus on losing fat, since that is really all that matters in the end, at least for me ;)
  • Briszler75
    Briszler75 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    My goal weight is 140. I'm 5ft 3. But I would love to be 130. We shall see!
  • bblich02
    Options
    i'm 5'4", 116 lbs as of today. always weighed 112 up until college. post college (2 years ago) i went up to 124. wasn't comfortable with my weight and went down to 114. inching closer to 112 lbs. my full story is at ifiloseweight.com
  • JABGoochie
    JABGoochie Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I am 5'3 and I would LOVE to hit 120!! I used mfp for 3 month and lost 10 pounds before meeting my boyfriend and I now I am back to 131!

i know that feeling!
  • chroniclesofthinoholic
    Options
    I'm 5'3. At this height, you look great anywhere from 118 to 135. At 118 you're stick thin. Size 2. At 135, you're thin. Size 4.
    I know this from past experience -- not the present! :)

I'm 5'4 and 115 and do not look stick thin...i do not know why...not that i want to look stick thin...i just really want to be toned!
    currently doing a 100 crunches a day along with 30 ds and arm workouts....

planning to start on yoga from today for the posture!
  • Myosha86
    Options
    I'm 5'3 233 now started out at 242 a month ago. My goal weight is about 150-160 which I know still isn't where I should be according to height but that's my goal .
  • HeatherHitchen
    HeatherHitchen Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4 and my goal is 135.
  • lwoods34
    lwoods34 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3 and am maintaining between 123-125 lbs!! I have a lot of muscle and want to maintain that without really losing anymore weight!! I don't really have boobs anymore either so that's another reason why I am just trying to maintain my current weight right now!! Everyone's body is different!!! I prefer to have lean muscle mass even if that means I will weigh a little more!! But that's just me!!
  • poshcouture
    Options
    125-130. I'm pretty small framed.
  • welloiledmachine
    welloiledmachine Posts: 1,147 Member
    Options
    I am 43 years and 5'3". My maintenance weight is 112 lbs. But I am very petite and small boned. Bone size is a factor in your goal weight. There is a website that factors in bone size and would recommend you try that one too.

If you are in a plateau, it's possible you just need to mix up your work outs or it's time to lower your calories. There are so many factors when it comes to your ideal body weight. We are all different and you need to find what it is that you are happy with. If you have a flat belly and has definition, that's a good indicator.

Don't get too hung up on where everybody else is with their weight.

Forgot to put pant size......0-2