5'3 or 5'4 ladies. What is your goal weight?

Options

Replies

• lifeisahighway
    lifeisahighway Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and currently 169. My first goal is to get down to 155. I think I would be happy at 135, so I will say that is my final goal. I was 135 back in 2007 and I was really happy with my body then. So I posted some pictures of myself at that weight here http://cardioandkids.blogspot.com/2012/08/before-and-afters-53-total-pounds-down.html so I can see what I look like now versus what I WANT to look like and motivate myself! I've never been lower than 135 in my adult life, so I don't know if I would go lower than that or not. Probably no lower than 130.
  • rubyjune27
    rubyjune27 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I am 5ft 4. 25. I currently weigh 135 and I am aiming for 126. I wear size 12 jean (UK) (US) 8.
    I carry my weight around my middle so I doubt I will get any smaller than 10 (6) if even that.
  • ravenrxx
    ravenrxx Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    5'4", 135. I am good between 130-137 though. ETA I'm guessing it will probably be jeans size 4-6 for me.

I'm 5'3.5 - 5'4 & My goal weight is 135. Hoping to be in size 6 jeans :) !
  • weezieleopard
    Options
    I'm 5'4 and I would love to be around 55kg. A size 8 - 10 (AUSTRALIAN)
  • Moppetage
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and I'm at my best when I'm 57kg (125.6 pounds). At that weight I'm a size 8-10 (australian) which I think is a size 4 - 6 US. More of my clothes at that weight would have been a 10 than an 8 though it just depends on the brand.

Anything over 60kg (132kg) and I'm carrying noticeably extra fat (though am still thin at size 12). My heathy weight range for my height goes up to 65kg (143 pound) before I'm put into the 'overweight' catagory.

That said my love of comfort eating and cooking nice dinners (and not exercising!) since I've been married has seen me go up to 79kg (174 pound and size 16 Au, 12 US), so I have a bit to go. If I can get back to 60kg and maintain it I'll be happy.
  • SAGR2
    SAGR2 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I'm almost 5ft 3in and until I had my second child and then an undiagnosed underactive thyroid I was always around 119. However, I have now set my goal to 133 and will see what happens when I get there, because I am much older than when I was that weight before and 133 is still well in the normal range.

UK jeans sizes are obviously different,because at 174lb I am wearing an 18 and would expect to be about a 10 at goal weight.
  • megankaufmann
    megankaufmann Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am 5'3 and I would LOVE to hit 120!! I used mfp for 3 month and lost 10 pounds before meeting my boyfriend and I now I am back to 131!
  • kelsium33
    kelsium33 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4 and weigh 127 pounds. My goal is to weigh 120 pounds and to tone up my body! A little unsure that I will be able to maintain the weight as I have always eaten a very healthy diet and been between 125-130 for the past few years.

Oh, and in pants I'm between a 4-6
  • gnat45
    gnat45 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    5'2" and at goal at 118. Size 2/4.
  • Jennifer117a
    Options
    I'm 5'3 and my goal is 117-120
    I'm wondering if that's too low b/c mostly everyone who has commented has said 130.
    Is 117-120 healthy for a seventeen year old I'm about to be eightteen on December.
  • Hermia76
    Options
    I'm 5'2.5" or 5' 3" (!) I'm currently at 144. I'm aiming for around 125/6 but would be happy being heavier with lower body fat %. I'd like to be a genuine size 10 (UK). I'm a genuine 12-14 (UK) now. For my US cousins that's a 8-10 but I'd like to be a 6.

I should say I have a medium frame according to that wrist calculation thingumy and I'm past that 'magic' age of 35 so I doubt being much lower is going to be easy to maintain or look that good. I'd rather be toned/lean than light. :happy:
  • eleonorawander
    eleonorawander Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    5'4, Goal weight 55 kg. I think I'd be okay even with 60, sometimes I look at my sister (she's 5'5, but still), she's 65 and I still think she's a beautiful body, so I don't know yet. I just like my thighs to be around 50cm.
  • littlejobo120
    littlejobo120 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4 and 132. I’m currently aiming for 126, which is 9 stone. I’ll have to reassess when I get there if any more needs to come off. I’m in the UK and wear a size 10 jean, which I think is a 4 in the US?!
  • Dovekat
    Dovekat Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    My UGW is somewhere between 126lbs and 136lbs (I have a medium frame) depending on how I feel and look as I get into that range. I've never been that low in my Adult life so I am a little unsure what pant size that will be but at 176lbs I normally go between a UK 14/16 so I am guessing maybe a genuine 10. The thing I've found though, is that every store has their own version of sizes these days so it's impossible to tell. In my wardrobe right now I have everything from 20's to 12's that fit :noway: I would just like to be able to confidently go into most any store and know that they have a size that will fit comfortably no matter what the label says as they really mean nothing these days. :happy:
  • jenny95662
    jenny95662 Posts: 997 Member
    Options
    I AM 5'4 and looking to get to 140-150 then decide when iget there
  • tinatopak
    tinatopak Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and currently weigh 142 lbs.

# Realistic Goal: 125 lbs
    I think this weight is the more achievable given my current eating and exercise habit.

# Dream Goal: 115 lbs
    This was my high school weight. I had lots of muscles then due to varsity training. Looking back, I did look fit but flat :)
  • starkitty78
    Options
    5' 2" Here. I would love to be at 120 but I would settle for 130. Last time I was in the 125-130 range I was in size 12. I've always been in a large size jeans because I got hips, more than I really want. I am currently at 168 and wearing a 16-18, depending on how they are made.
  • I'm 5'3" and I would love to weigh 141 lbs. I have a pretty muscular build (under my fat, hehe) and I have always weighed more than most women my height but still looked slim (when I was slim). When I weighed between 133 - 146 lbs, I looked slim and trim. Even in a tight dress. I wish I was that slim now! :( Anyway, my goal would be to be under 146 lbs again, but not go below 133 lbs because I look too skinny under 133. When I weighed 146 last, I wore a size 5/6. And at 133, I wore a size 2 or in some styles 4.
  • LouiseRose92
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and 209. My first GW is 140 and I'm going to go from there :)
  • inkandsheep
    inkandsheep Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I'm just under 5'3 and my goal is 120.
    I started at 141 and I'm now 125. I still have extra weight especially around my tummy, thighs and upper arms that I'd like to see go although I can see a huge difference from where I started from!

I don't wear jeans so no idea what my jeans size would be, but I'm generally a UK 10 in clothes, sometimes a 12 in tops.