Replies

• Cheri_Moves
    Cheri_Moves Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    ecard.jpg

This is how I feel... :wink:
  • ericalyn73
    Options
    I night or weekend away where you make all of the plans and a little box w/ something sparkly inside. (not a little sparkly winky) wink wink :)
  • fleur_de_lis19
    fleur_de_lis19 Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    If i get another necklace it better be a pearl one :smokin:
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    2s9rjfl.jpg
  • tracy1031
    Options
    Freakin' diamonds.
  • Mustangsally1000
    Mustangsally1000 Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    I really wanted a massage...or 2. Or...a trip to the Red Mountain Lodge.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Ideally, I'd like a compound miter saw, but I don't think I speak for all women in that regard.

I'm happy with a date night where I get to dress up and look pretty and eat lots of food and drink and then have wild monkey lovin' when we get home.

And not just for my birthday.
  • korsicash
    korsicash Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    Money is not always the key. I always want something that says my SO listened to my wants and desires throughout the year so be it a weekend away, a night with no chores, a night to myself, someone else cook dinner. OR that he truly thought and bought me the engagement ring I have wanted all my life (no I am not greedy I am married and have never received one), or a horse. Sadly a neighbor who did not even know me gave me my dream birthday gift this year. Make her feel thought about and loved and she will be happy.
  • taylor5877
    taylor5877 Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    reverse-350867085.gif
  • NeonRainbow83
    NeonRainbow83 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Shoes!
  • scapez
    scapez Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTj4RAow-5o0p47c5wcurcp2oVhLrCe1oQv69ce2jL5qRzZjI8h&t=1

:laugh:
  • niceMarly
    niceMarly Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I think I'm the perfect person to answer this question because today is MY birthday!!!

I don't have a BF/SO but if I did, I'd want him to spend some quality time with me........go out for a nice supper and maybe a movie...even a nice walk thru a park.....it really is not about the money spent but the time.....I'd want to feel that I was the only person that mattered right then to him!
  • emnk5308
    Options
    A romantic, cheesy, date night :blushing:
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,416 Member
    Options
    Well, since my birthday is right around the corner, I'll tell you what I want.

I want my husband to take me out on a date. A REAL date. As in, tell me what time to be ready and that's all I have to do.

I want him to plan every last little detail, like making plans for the kids to spend the night somewhere, making dinner reservations, taking me to see a show at the Performing Arts Center, and renting a hotel room. I want him to think of things that he normally wouldn't do.

Do I think it will happen? Nope.

I wish he could understand how something like this would mean so much to me. I am so tired of taking care of everyone and everything that I could freakin' scream. I want one night where I don't have to think about a damn thing besides enjoying myself and feeling like I'm actually worth someone's attention.

This^^^^^

If you know her taste, jewelry is always wonderful too.

One other thing, I'm the vacation planner and I really enjoy it but I'd absolutely love a surprise trip somewhere.
  • MrsB123111
    MrsB123111 Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    Gifts are always great, but for me, I just want to see that you put some thought into it. It doesn't always have to cost a lot of money or be extravagent, just showing that you went out and looked and something and said to yourself "I really think she will like this".
  • sleonardbranson
    Options
    Romance, Candles, Rose Petals, Chocolate covered strawberries with some whipped cream (fed to me) and some music by.... Luther, it's all over from there...... That's all she wrote:wink:
  • LesleeBeAlive
    Options
    ...grab a box

Cut a hole in the box....

Put your winky in said box.

LOL. That is what I gave her last year.... said thank you, this is what I always wanted :) then like most toys, never played with it again :(

Made my day.
  • Ephena
    Ephena Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    Oh the list I could create :laugh:

Materialistic would of course have something to do with her hobbies or movie/tv preferences or maybe accessory preference (jewelry, shoes, purses).

Romantic gestures usually involve wanting to feel special, appreciated, and free from decision making or responsibility of any sort.

Personally I would love a guy to tell me to get super dressed up, semi-formal to fully formal, then take me to Taco Bell (or equivalent favorite fast food joint) for dinner then we'd go the park and play on the playground with no care to ruining our fancy clothes, just goofing off and letting go. :tongue:

*sigh* I need a boyfriend:sad:
  • AZKristi
    AZKristi Posts: 1,801 Member
    Options
    I love cooking tools! Pretty much anything from Williams Sonoma or Sur La Table is at the top of my list. I'd like to have some nice flatware, a stand mixer w/ various attachments, All Clad cookware, good knives, a better food processor, chafing dishes. A places to put all these great tools...

It really depends what your wife is into. If I ever have a job that I can dress up for, I might enjoy clothes or jewelry. But, at this I point my job is dirty and nice clothes/jewelry just aren't appropriate.
  • CarleyLovesPets
    CarleyLovesPets Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    Jewelry
    Trip away for the weekend
    Puppy? haha, well I would love to get a puppy.