• RedHeadDevotchka
    RedHeadDevotchka Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    Damn right! Don't even think about it!
  • S1NN3R
    S1NN3R Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    The toilet seat thing is nothing.. I can put the seat down. Now my razor....don't effing touch my razor!!!!!!
  • PantalaNagaPampa
    PantalaNagaPampa Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    The toilet seat thing is nothing.. I can put the seat down. Now my razor....don't effing touch my razor!!!!!!
    yeah well, my balls aren't going to shave themselves...
  • jeolds
    jeolds Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I don't get the towels.

And the soaps. Decorative soaps. Who uses real bar soap anymore anyways?

A recent trend is homemade natural soaps, the majority of which are bars when complete.
  • fleur_de_lis19
    fleur_de_lis19 Posts: 926 Member
    Options

Oh ok.. now we are talking. Take my razor, and ill ****ing cut you!
  • MarshallCroft
    Options
    I used to be afraid... But then I read Dune, learning that FEAR is the mind killer. I left the seat up, signifying my stand against husband oppwession... and then the spice (sex in this case) stopped flowing. Once I started putting the seat back down, the spice started to flow again!
  • fleur_de_lis19
    Options
    I used to be afraid... But then I read Dune, learning that FEAR is the mind killer. I left the seat up, signifying my stand against husband oppwession... and then the spice (sex in this case) stopped flowing. Once I started putting the seat back down, the spice started to flow again!

Shoot... take the trash out or do any other chore in the house without me asking..see how fast these panties drop.

Instant turn on
  • PaleoRDH
    Options
    I did, and I didn't hang it up like she had it...

ha

I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU F-ed UP THE TOWELS! The towels!!! What's wrong with you?!? We had people over for brunch Sunday, I swear he followed me around messing up the pretty pillows and towels and candles and what-not. Wanted to MURDER him!
  • S1NN3R
    Options

My awesome razor was not meant for male ball hair! Don't you guys have special reinforced razors for that *kitten*!?
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    We put the seat and the lid down always in our bathroom. It's just good Feng Shui. So, it doesn't matter who uses the toilet, we all have to lift a piece to use it, and we all put all pieces down.

That's equality.
  • PantalaNagaPampa
    Options

Shoot... take the trash out or do any other chore in the house without me asking..see how fast these panties drop.

Instant turn on
    FML.. I need you to talk with my wife.. get her on board with that! I effin cook, clean, do laundry, and still she holds the kitty for ransom like a middle eastern terrorist
  • bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    or the dog will get it...

LOL... lost it on that one!!!!
  • taylor5877
    taylor5877 Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    being real here...

other than for the upper mustache area, women's razors are VASTLY more comfortable than men's razors I've shaved with. I've not tried everything, but I've tried a lot.

Nothing beats my wife's venus....
  • glbragg
    glbragg Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I'm always amazed no matter if its a twin bed or a king bed I still only get about 12 inches of room. I know you like to cuddle but you're asleep now and I'm hot. Get off me and get on your side of the bed.
  • PantalaNagaPampa
    Options

My awesome razor was not meant for male ball hair! Don't you guys have special reinforced razors for that *kitten*!?
    whatever.. I catch my wife using my razor on her cooch all the time... I go to shave and I am like WTF does y razor smell like cooch? same wiht my beard trimme rin the winter.. LOL
  • bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    and I'll pick my socks up off the floor and put them in the hamper...when I'm DAMN good and ready.... and I'm ready right now honey.....
  • taylor5877
    taylor5877 Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    I'm always amazed no matter if its a twin bed or a king bed I still only get about 12 inches of room. I know you like to cuddle but you're asleep now and I'm hot. Get off me and get on your side of the bed.

that's when you do the win/win of turning spooning into sporking.
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    Who REALLY has decorative towels in the bathroom?
  • S1NN3R
    Options

whatever.. I catch my wife using my razor on her cooch all the time... I go to shave and I am like WTF does y razor smell like cooch? same wiht my beard trimme rin the winter.. LOL

She's probably using it because you've left your nasty man ball hair all over hers.
  • fleur_de_lis19
    Options

MARRY ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh wait.. im already married :wink: