Men are terrified of women

Options

Replies

• smhammons
    smhammons Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    oh my wife gets PISSED if the lid is down...that's worse than the seat being up...

I agree thats the one thing I make sure I do and tought my boys too. I feel if I can raise it so can she... only thing is she has pissed on it more time than aloud you would think after 28 years of marriage she would remember to raise it up at night.
  • shellebelle87
    shellebelle87 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    And their roll of TP has been corrected to over not under.

That's the way it should be!!! I always change it if I can!!!
  • imchicbad
    imchicbad Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    If my husband leaves the seat up, I could care less, it dosent bother me, he has his own razor, his own toothbrush- BUT HE ALWAYS STEALS MY BATH TOWEL....AHHH... then I have to spank him for being a bad boy....he keeps doing it! i wonder why?:ohwell:
  • GhostPack
    GhostPack Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    My husband only left the toliet seat up once! I fell in during the middle of the night and woke him up with a big glass of water. I figured I had gotten wet so he'd get wet (I used clean water!!). He never did it again lol.
    Example above.
    Dump water on me while I sleep=WAR No more flushing (1 or 2) and seat always up!
  • smhammons
    smhammons Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    If my husband leaves the seat up, I could care less, it dosent bother me, he has his own razor, his own toothbrush- BUT HE ALWAYS STEALS MY BATH TOWEL....AHHH... then I have to spank him for being a bad boy....he keeps doing it! i wonder why?:ohwell:

:wink: :flowerforyou: :love:
  • quixoteQ
    Options
    My husband only left the toliet seat up once! I fell in during the middle of the night and woke him up with a big glass of water. I figured I had gotten wet so he'd get wet (I used clean water!!). He never did it again lol.
    Example above.
    Dump water on me while I sleep=WAR No more flushing (1 or 2) and seat always up!

Yeah - if a woman throws water on me while I'm sleeping because she can't be bothered to look to see whether a toilet seat is raised, then game ON.
  • Danny_Boy13
    Danny_Boy13 Posts: 2,094 Member
    Options
    I used to be afraid... But then I read Dune, learning that FEAR is the mind killer. I left the seat up, signifying my stand against husband oppwession... and then the spice (sex in this case) stopped flowing. Once I started putting the seat back down, the spice started to flow again!

Shoot... take the trash out or do any other chore in the house without me asking..see how fast these panties drop.

Instant turn on

Duely noted for future reference on my wooing techniques.....LOL!!!

im sure loads of the ladies here give you practice!!! LOL

HA!!! naw....not really... =/
  • mavrick7
    mavrick7 Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
    I used to be afraid... But then I read Dune, learning that FEAR is the mind killer. I left the seat up, signifying my stand against husband oppwession... and then the spice (sex in this case) stopped flowing. Once I started putting the seat back down, the spice started to flow again!

Shoot... take the trash out or do any other chore in the house without me asking..see how fast these panties drop.

Instant turn on

Whoa! Thats what I need, some kinda motivation. Don't do well with negative reinforcement. I am not afraid of getting someone mad or being kicked in the butt. Need to see panties drop
  • joannathechef
    joannathechef Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    I have a lot of problem understanding the piles of throw pillows on the bed.

You have to take them off before you go to bed and put them back on again in the morning

Aggghhhh
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,798 Member
    Options
    I did, and I didn't hang it up like she had it...

ha
    see we are the opposite, I dont realy care about the towel, but man my hubby does haha, he gets mad when I throw it in the dirty laundry and dont put a clean one out :)
  • RubyRubixcube
    RubyRubixcube Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Only time i dont like things being moved at home is in the laundry or when stuff gets put away wrong in the kitchen... boys shouldn't be in those places any way though so its rarely a problem.
  • 3foldchord
    3foldchord Posts: 2,918 Member
    Options
    I did, and I didn't hang it up like she had it...

ha
    Run.
    Hide.
  • RubyRubixcube
    RubyRubixcube Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I have a lot of problem understanding the piles of throw pillows on the bed.

You have to take them off before you go to bed and put them back on again in the morning

Aggghhhh

HA! I've given up arguing this point to my bf... he spits it if I dont make the bed and throw a million pillows on it.
  • sixrings
    sixrings Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    its almost embarrassing to admit but I had three sisters growing up and now have five daughters at home...i've been trained just to sit down to pee when I'm at home so I don't have to worry about having the seat up or down.

Did anyone on here see my spine? I seem to have lost it....I'm sure I left it in a jar around here someplace....
  • DannyMussels
    DannyMussels Posts: 1,842 Member
    Options
    I can't even talk to women.

I rely soley on my good looks to attract them.

So far it's worked fantastically.
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,798 Member
    Options

I agree thats the one thing I make sure I do and tought my boys too. I feel if I can raise it so can she... only thing is she has pissed on it more time than aloud you would think after 28 years of marriage she would remember to raise it up at night.
    do women realy not look before they pee ????? maybe ive just learned to pay attention with 4 boys in my house
  • UpEarly
    UpEarly Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    In our house, the toilet lid is kept closed when the toilet isn't being used, so seat up/seat down has never been an issue. My husband and I both have to flip the toilet open in order to use it. It works out completely fair. :laugh:

Open toilets are actually sort of nasty, in my opinion. The lid should be closed before anyone flushes, so aerosolized poop and other bacteria doesn't go spinning into the air. Plus, the bathroom just looks tidier with the lid closed. (I'll also add... if you have young kids or pets, it's also safer to close the lid completely)
  • jazee11
    jazee11 Posts: 321
    Options
    We put the seat and the lid down always in our bathroom. It's just good Feng Shui. So, it doesn't matter who uses the toilet, we all have to lift a piece to use it, and we all put all pieces down.

That's equality.

My kinda house.
  • AlexandraLynch
    Options
    My husband's habit has always been to sit down. So he was rather pre-trained in that regard.

He's pretty good about not making extra work for me. Now, if I could train the cats not to push things off, I'd really be doing well.

and men should be respectful of women. I'm not into being worshipped as a goddess, but frequently men look very sexy on their knees.
  • palmerig88
    palmerig88 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    If this were true my husband wouldn't rest his leg across our desk. Because I find it super annoying yet he still does it. He would also stop eating popscicles.