Jessica Simpson Clueless(why am I surprised?)

Options

Replies

• bizorra
    bizorra Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    M'enh, if I had infinite time and resources to work out 24/7 while someone else changed diapers... plus it gets her in the media. Sounds win-win-win to me!
  • JennInMA
    JennInMA Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I don't think she's clueless (to play devil's advocate for one second here...).

She is actually fairly normal in my opinion. With my first pregnancy I wasn't sure how losing the weight would go. I gained nearly 45 lbs with my daughter. I really thought it would just come right off and that I'd be back in my pre-baby clothes super fast. Obviously it didn't go that way, but eventually (nearly 1.5 years later) I had lost all of the baby weight.

I also figure that she has a rather large monetary contract with Weight Watchers to have her as a spokesperson. She is able to be paid to slowly lose weight and become marketable to another demographic of women. She can expand her product lines and ultimately could make a lot more money being marketable to normal moms who maybe didn't realize how difficult post-baby life could be...
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    What this thread really needed.

domo116a.jpg
    jessica-simpson-dukes-of-hazzard.jpg
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    Love you Jack.
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    Jack is my hero.

Hearts and stars, darlin.
  • AJ_Pete
    AJ_Pete Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    Okay, soooooooooooooooo.............
  • Erindipitous
    Erindipitous Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    I had no idea she was only 5'3"... Hm.

And thanks, Jack. ;)
  • p0pr0cksnc0ke
    p0pr0cksnc0ke Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    I would really hate to be a celebrity. Regular old MFP drama is enough.. but the world snooping and gossiping about me? No thanks.
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Options

domo116a.jpg

Outstanding!
  • trackercasey76
    trackercasey76 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    I wanna say she said that body took 300 days in a row at the gym, as well as major dieting...She knows what it takes!
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    She'll be the new poster child for Jenny Craig in less than six months....

I got cash on it... who wants to bet me???
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options

This coming from a grown man with a puppet as his profile picture.

My point exactly, if a puppet can figure this out, why can't a real girl?

No seriously, she can be any size she wants, its the lack of "brand protection" that surprises me.
  • iAMsmiling
    iAMsmiling Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    M'enh, if I had infinite time and resources to work out 24/7 while someone else changed diapers... plus it gets her in the media. Sounds win-win-win to me!

And the winner is...
  • farmers_daughter
    farmers_daughter Posts: 1,632 Member
    Options
    I gotta say, I'm kind of not caring how dumb she is......I want that body...pre or post baby.....I don't give a rip, she's hot.

No, I don't swing to that side of the fence either.

Daaaaaaaaaammmmnnnnnn.......just saying. :bigsmile:
  • cassiepv
    cassiepv Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    She wrecked her metabolism by Yo Yo dieting . ( I did the same ) those pics were taken when she was on a strict low carb diet . I can't believe how many people are judging her weight gain on a weight loss app !
  • 126siany
    126siany Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    http://omg.yahoo.com/blogs/goddess/jessica-simpson-pregnancy-weight-gain-let-myself-indulge-000844242.html

So Jessica Simpson is surprised that a 5'-2" person eating like crazy for 9 months would gain a lot of weight and it wouldn't just disappear soon after the baby was born.

She is a financial empire(believe it or not), didn't anyone think to say "maybe you shouldn't have seconds or third helpings"?

I realize there are more important things in life than clothing size and weight, but clueless people annoy me.

She actually had a contract with Weight Watchers and then had to push it back because she got pregnant.

I personally don't believe she is as stupid as she lets on. She has one of the most successful clothing companies of all time. I think this "I didn't know my baby didn't weigh 70 pounds" is marketing BS fed to her by WW to attract young moms.

I think she's really good at acting like a dumb blonde, but isn't one in reality.
  • BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options

domo116a.jpg

sp sp speh, speh speda speechless
  • paintlisapurple
    paintlisapurple Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    LMAO!!!! "She said" Probably right after her recovery from surgery. IF she actually worked to get that body okay more power to her...but I tend to doubt it.
  • 126siany
    126siany Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    LMAO!!!! "She said" Probably right after her recovery from surgery. IF she actually worked to get that body okay more power to her...but I tend to doubt it.

She did work for that. Those pictures are from The Dukes Of Hazzard, circa 2005.
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    http://omg.yahoo.com/blogs/goddess/jessica-simpson-pregnancy-weight-gain-let-myself-indulge-000844242.html

So Jessica Simpson is surprised that a 5'-2" person eating like crazy for 9 months would gain a lot of weight and it wouldn't just disappear soon after the baby was born.

She is a financial empire(believe it or not), didn't anyone think to say "maybe you shouldn't have seconds or third helpings"?

I realize there are more important things in life than clothing size and weight, but clueless people annoy me.

She actually had a contract with Weight Watchers and then had to push it back because she got pregnant.

I personally don't believe she is as stupid as she lets on. She has one of the most successful clothing companies of all time. I think this "I didn't know my baby didn't weigh 70 pounds" is marketing BS fed to her by WW to attract young moms.

I think she's really good at acting like a dumb blonde, but isn't one in reality.

I think she has people on her payroll (all hired by Papa Joe!) that do her thinking for her...