FORKDOWN Posts: 1,754
    Options
    wlecome onebeer and hawk.

:drinker:

(its water)
  • CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Options
    Snip: So - how many calories you figger this burns? :-P (I just log 4 hours of slow walking each day, and I guess that's probably pretty close).

Casper,

Is this with or without body hair. :laugh:

<<Without on the front, still need her highness to take 8 minutes and buzz the back>>

I think 4 hours of moderate walking might be a little short.

<<Ya', probably>>

Sounds like U enjoy what you are doing.
    :drinker:

<<Yep, sure do. Taught a 67 yo woman this weekend, and she $%in' rocked :laugh: >>.
  • mromnek
    mromnek Posts: 325
    Options
    Snip: So - how many calories you figger this burns? :-P (I just log 4 hours of slow walking each day, and I guess that's probably pretty close).

Casper,

<<Without on the front, still need her highness to take 8 minutes and buzz the back>>
    Hey, if you have her do like a mohawk on the back, it will look like a mud stripe!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • FORKDOWN
    Options

Casper,

Hey, if you have her do like a mohawk on the back, it will look like a mud stripe!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Dude. :noway:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • whyflysouth
    whyflysouth Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    i don't get it? :ohwell:

Welcome new guys! I'm back on this topic, how's everybody been? Got a question for you all about "man-boobs" - so when do these things actually start looking like pecs all the time, eh? I think I'm at 17% bf at this point and after I lift they are rock-solid and pumped, but it doesn't stay like that. So at what point do they stay like that?
  • gr8dad1975
    gr8dad1975 Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    @ whyflysouth

"Man Boobs"...The Horror! :noway:

Hey, I thinking that lifting weights is an excellent way to help those dreaded boobs disappear. But don't forget to use the traditional pectoral flys, chest presses and push-ups; these all work on the pectoral muscles. Although these exercises or the weight lifting will not get rid of the fat in the chest area, they will help to sculpt and shape the pectoral muscles so that they can look nice and chiseled when the fat is gone. You know the drill: drinking plenty of water, eating whole grains, fruits and vegetables, and doing cardiovascular exercises will to help burn away some of that chest fat.

Rome was not built in a day, and unfortunately, getting rid of man boobs will take some time and dedication. But hang in there and keep up the good work.

****MOTIVATION**** If you don't get rid of those man boobs, you will have to wear a bra!!! ::noway::noway: :noway:
  • cmw72
    cmw72 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    Somebody kindly sent me a message referring me to this thread, so I figured I might as well drop in and say hello.

I started in January and I entered the 200's just today! :drinker:
  • dinos
    dinos Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    The fart to the rhythm joke was the funniest I heard in a long time :laugh: :laugh:
  • FORKDOWN
    Options

Welcome new guys! I'm back on this topic, how's everybody been? Got a question for you all about "man-boobs" - so when do these things actually start looking like pecs all the time, eh? I think I'm at 17% bf at this point and after I lift they are rock-solid and pumped, but it doesn't stay like that. So at what point do they stay like that?

I feel your frustration. I wonder if they do reductions for men.
    :embarassed: :ohwell:
  • FORKDOWN
    Options
    @ whyflysouth

"Man Boobs"...The Horror! :noway:

Hey, I thinking that lifting weights is an excellent way to help those dreaded boobs disappear. But don't forget to use the traditional pectoral flys, chest presses and push-ups; these all work on the pectoral muscles. Although these exercises or the weight lifting will not get rid of the fat in the chest area, they will help to sculpt and shape the pectoral muscles so that they can look nice and chiseled when the fat is gone. You know the drill: drinking plenty of water, eating whole grains, fruits and vegetables, and doing cardiovascular exercises will to help burn away some of that chest fat.

Rome was not built in a day, and unfortunately, getting rid of man boobs will take some time and dedication. But hang in there and keep up the good work.

****MOTIVATION**** If you don't get rid of those man boobs, you will have to wear a bra!!! ::noway::noway: :noway:

I wish U would not have said "HANG" though.

:laugh:
  • darman
    darman Posts: 269
    Options
    Okay all "Man Boob" or "Moob" guys - i got one for ya' - try this on for size...........instead of having moobs i was born without a right pectorilis major or minor muscle so on my right side i have no boob at all - so ask yourself - would i rather have what i have or none at all - really looks funky now that i am working out - left side looks pretty good but right side is as flat as a fritter
  • gr8dad1975
    gr8dad1975 Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Okay all "Man Boob" or "Moob" guys - i got one for ya' - try this on for size...........instead of having moobs i was born without a right pectorilis major or minor muscle so on my right side i have no boob at all - so ask yourself - would i rather have what i have or none at all - really looks funky now that i am working out - left side looks pretty good but right side is as flat as a fritter

@ darman

MY ANSWER=====> "None At All"!!!!

Thanks for asking, but I don't like to wear the "Moobs" in my family.:noway: :laugh:
  • FORKDOWN
    Options
    Thanks for asking, but I don't like to wear the "Moobs" in my family.:noway: :laugh:
    [/quote]

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:ohwell:
  • FAKECED
    FAKECED Posts: 61
    Options
    IT'S GREAT TO SEE A MEN SUPPORT SYSTEM ON HERE!
  • mromnek
    Options

You know when you ride a bicycle or Casper's case a motor-scooter in the rain the muddy water from the rear wheel sprays up your back.... hence the term mud stripe.:wink::laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • mromnek
    Options

Maybe that's my sister's problem, no pectorilis muscles... she needs a falsie to break even!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    Good thing she doesn't have an account on here... or she would kill me!!! :grumble: :angry: :mad: :explode:
  • mromnek
    Options
    Welcome to all the new comers!!!! :drinker:

Sorry that so many of us ain't too serious here. :noway:
  • CasperO
    Options
    Got a question for you all about "man-boobs" - so when do these things actually start looking like pecs all the time, eh? I think I'm at 17% bf at this point and after I lift they are rock-solid and pumped, but it doesn't stay like that. So at what point do they stay like that?
    I'm around 13% and just have little teacups. Nice pecs with a little pooch at the end,,, nothing really noticeable. It'll come...
  • pettmybunny
    pettmybunny Posts: 1,986 Member
    Options
    Teacups???? lol

You know what they say... More than a handful....

Oh wait... That what they say about women....

Sorry for the intrusion onto your man thread, it just made me laugh... Teacups.... And what the heck is a pooch at the end????
  • CasperO
    Options
    Wow,,, so many questions to answer. We gotta get a bouncer to keep the Sheilas' outta here. :laugh:

Teacups, ooh, sorry. I think the term is "Champane glass breasts",,, you know, the pointy things some gals have that would just fill a martini glass. I have those above my Ren Hoek approved "Huge pectoral muscles". Yes, they're real, and they're spectacular. And it anything over a mouthfull that's wasted dear.

Pooch, like a poof, like a little added on thing. Think of a poodle's haircut.

Egad - I think I may have an ovary hidden in me somewhere,,, I just got clobbered with a chocolate craving and had a Milky Way bar,,, and it was Gooooooddd,,,, :drinker: