Man to Man: A Support System for Men

Options

Replies

• JamesGregory
    JamesGregory Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    A Milky Way bar here and there won't hurt!
  • gr8dad1975
    gr8dad1975 Posts: 338 Member
    Options

Egad - I think I may have an ovary hidden in me somewhere,,,

@ Casper

If Forkdown can hide a peanut, then it just might be possible for you to hide an ovary! :bigsmile:
  • CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Options
    7 time Ms Olympia Cory Everson supposedly said something like "The bodybuilding nutrition program is hard, but it's doubly hard for women. Men like to eat bad stuff once in a while, but women NEED chocolate".

I occasionally need chocolate,,, it is what it is. I have room for it in my program. Church men's group tonight, so it's a bit of a ditch day and I'll go a little over anyways.
  • weaklink109
    weaklink109 Posts: 2,831 Member
    Options

Egad - I think I may have an ovary hidden in me somewhere,,,

@ Casper

If Forkdown can hide a peanut, then it just might be possible for you to hide an ovary! :bigsmile:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    Hi guys. I just HAD to poke my head in here to say I hope Casper doesn't find that ovary in the same place where Forkdown indicated the peanut was located!!!!:noway: :noway: :noway: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • gr8dad1975
    Options
    7 time Ms Olympia Cory Everson supposedly said something like "The bodybuilding nutrition program is hard, but it's doubly hard for women. Men like to eat bad stuff once in a while, but women NEED chocolate".

I occasionally need chocolate,,, it is what it is. I have room for it in my program. Church men's group tonight, so it's a bit of a ditch day and I'll go a little over anyways.

Hey, if you can cook or knows someone who can, then I have the ultimate satisfaction for any chocolate craving. But I must warn you that this is rich and delicious and you should only eat it when you on a splurge day or if you have plenty of calories leftover.

Try these==================> CHOCOLATE CHIP CHEESECAKE BARS

Ingredients

2 pkg. (18 oz. each) refrigerated chocolate cookie dough
    1 pkg. (8 oz.) Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
    1 cup sugar
    1 tsp. McCormick Pure Vanilla Extract
    1 egg

Directions

1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Press 1 1/2 packages of the cookie dough onto bottom of 13x9x2-inch baking pan. Set aside remaining dough.

2. In small mixing bowl beat cream cheese with electric mixer on medium speed until fluffy. Add sugar and vanilla; beat until smooth. Beat in egg just until combined. Spread over cookie dough in pan. Crumble reserved cookie dough over top.

3. Bake about 35 minutes or until knife inserted near center comes out clean and cookie crust is lightly browned. Cool completely on wire rack. Cut into bars. Store in refrigerator. Makes 24.

Guys (and spying girls) you got to try this recipe. I actually made these all by myself!!! :noway: This dessert will be an instant hit at family gatherings, tailgate parties or if you are just trying to impress a significant other. (Trust me) :bigsmile:

I don't mean to sound like an infomercial, but if you need a chocolate fix, then fix these!!!!
  • FAKECED
    FAKECED Posts: 61
    Options
    man i can barely cook a grilled cheese sandwich....lol.
  • mromnek
    mromnek Posts: 325
    Options

grill cheese is easy... set iron on wool... no steam
    butter 2 pieces bread, put 1 slice on iron board, butter side up...
    apply iron until bread toasted...
    flip put cheese on bread, top with 2nd slice, butter side up.
    apply iron until bread toasted and cheese melted.
  • gr8dad1975
    Options

grill cheese is easy... set iron on wool... no steam
    butter 2 pieces bread, put 1 slice on iron board, butter side up...
    apply iron until bread toasted...
    flip put cheese on bread, top with 2nd slice, butter side up.
    apply iron until bread toasted and cheese melted.

So let me get this right...I use the iron to cook to the grill cheese sandwich and I use the skillet to press my jeans....lol :laugh:
  • whyflysouth
    whyflysouth Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Seriously gr8dad u should know better, don't be puttin no recipes on the man to man forum unless it's "How to make ramen noodle packets/boil water" or involves an out-door grill. I got out and lit my grill, boiled some water and tried out your recipie and now I've got singed eyebrows and my eyelids are fused open - hmm... maybe I added too much Vanilla extract, that's the last time I try to make cheesecake on the bbq.
  • whyflysouth
    Options
    Got a question for you all about "man-boobs" - so when do these things actually start looking like pecs all the time, eh? I think I'm at 17% bf at this point and after I lift they are rock-solid and pumped, but it doesn't stay like that. So at what point do they stay like that?
    I'm around 13% and just have little teacups. Nice pecs with a little pooch at the end,,, nothing really noticeable. It'll come...

Whaaat!? teacups even at 13%. I thought there'd be no fat by then. Pooches are unacceptable... I guess my new goal is for 12% then. There needs to be a bf% goal on MFP, weight is not what I need to lose - it's fat.
  • FAKECED
    Options
    lol...thats the prison method to makin grilled cheese sandwiches.
    as for pecs. i was watching Facing Ali and a boxer name Ernie davis got up to 1,000 push ups an hour. if you can do that there is no way man boobs should be anywhere...lol
  • whyflysouth
    Options
    as for pecs. i was watching Facing Ali and a boxer name Ernie davis got up to 1,000 push ups an hour. if you can do that there is no way man boobs should be anywhere...lol

Well. Ok. let's see, 1,000 push ups in an hour is 100 push-ups in 6 minutes, which is 16.6667 push-ups in 1 minute, I'll round it to 17 then. I think I can do 17 push-ups in a minute, I just got to 60 of those consequentiality and I'm there. Maybe I can speed it up to do 17 in 30 seconds, take a 30 second break, then do another 17 in 30 seconds, take a break, drink some coffee, do another 17 in 30 seconds, take a break, eat a candy bar, etc...
  • FAKECED
    Options
    that would be a great goal to accomplish. but you're killing me with all that math
  • whyflysouth
    Options
    yeah, actually I'm going to do this: http://hundredpushups.com/
  • mromnek
    mromnek Posts: 325
    Options

Well. Ok. let's see, 1,000 push ups in an hour is 100 push-ups in 6 minutes, which is 16.6667 push-ups in 1 minute, I'll round it to 17 then. I think I can do 17 push-ups in a minute, I just got to 60 of those consequentiality and I'm there. Maybe I can speed it up to do 17 in 30 seconds, take a 30 second break, then do another 17 in 30 seconds, take a break, drink some coffee, do another 17 in 30 seconds, take a break, eat a candy bar, etc...

Whew... broke my sweat just reading this. :laugh: And, I have to agree with Jeteye... I don't know if the sweat is from the pushups or the math. :huh: :huh: :huh:
  • CasperO
    Options
    <<snip>> Ernie davis got up to 1,000 push ups an hour. if you can do that there is no way man boobs should be anywhere...lol
    Nope, not true. If you are very fit you can do the thousand pushups,,, and if you're just a little chubby and your genetics put fat on your chest,,, you will have moobs. Fitness and bodyfat % are 2 different things. You can be fit and still chubby,,, just look at them gals that swim-race across the english channel in October. Walruses with a 2 inch coat of blubber - swim for 11 hours straight, so you know they're fit. :smile:
  • dinos
    dinos Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    The famous Brazilian oncologist Drauzio Varella said:
    Today five times more money is spent in research for male impotence and breast augmentation for women, compared to the money spent on research for curing the Alzheimer desease. Therefore in a few years there will be elderly men with big erections and elderly women with big tits, but none of them will remember what these are used for....
  • CasperO
    Options
    Bumpity bump. You guyz aren't really that supportive, are ya? :bigsmile:
  • daved71
    daved71 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I'm still hanging around and reading lots, don't post much but I'll give us another bump
  • darman
    darman Posts: 269
    Options
    bumpity bumpity - hey trash............gonna burn the shool down?