Dear annoying co-worker!

Options
123457»

Replies

• McLifterPants
    McLifterPants Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    I have a coworker who sings to herself while she pees. In the public, multi-stall bathroom. If I hear her come in, I make a run for it as soon as I can! I'm not usually squeamish about the bathroom, but man, I just cannot do my business with someone singing a song 2 feet away from me.
  • soehlerking
    soehlerking Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    I have a coworker who sings to herself while she pees. In the public, multi-stall bathroom. If I hear her come in, I make a run for it as soon as I can! I'm not usually squeamish about the bathroom, but man, I just cannot do my business with someone singing a song 2 feet away from me.

haha!! my husband does that in our bathroom at home...but not in public. too funny!!
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    Does anyone keep checking back to make sure none of their co-workers have posted? :laugh: :huh: :embarassed:
  • zenchild
    zenchild Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    One of the sales people makes a clicking/sucking sound every few seconds while she talks. It would be kind of irritating if it came from a teenage girl. It's obnoxious from a 50-something year old woman. And no one dares talk to her about it. She's the owner's wife.
  • painthoss
    painthoss Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    My annoying co-worker speaks to her kids on the phone 6 times a day, very loudly, in absolutely stomach-turning baby talk. She coos, squeals and drivels on and on and on.
  • Marlo2012
    Marlo2012 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hilarious topic!!! We have an abundance of foolery here :) But this tops it all: I had a co-worker (we shared an office) who I guess didn't like the answer I gave her....or whatever....anyhoo...I came in the next day and the picture that my 7 year old daughter drew for her that was taped to her wall.....was in the trash!!! Needless to say....she sits in another office now.....LOL

Ugh....I miss the days of cubes *wink*
  • WhatDoesLisa
    Options
    Mine stole my office chair. I couldn't figure out why my hips hurt so much and then it dawned on me. Long story short...my other co-worker and I fixed her wagon. I took my chair back and we put labels with my name all over the chair. You can't see the labels so BUSTED if she tries to steal it again.
  • Zylahe
    Zylahe Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    Does anyone keep checking back to make sure none of their co-workers have posted? :laugh: :huh: :embarassed:
    Guilty
  • AmberJo1984
    AmberJo1984 Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    Dear annoying co-worker (volunteer),

You have been here for a year. Either start knowing what you are doing... or GET OUT. I am so sick and tired of trying to help another guest while you are pulling on my sleeve or calling my name to help you fix the computer or know where to send the guest. You've been here long enough to know these things. And... please, for the love of God, quit blaming the computer for your mistakes. It's a machine. It's only works if you know how to use it.

Sincerely,
    Your fed-up co-worker

Wow.... That felt good. Now, if only I could say that for real without getting fired.
  • wheresheidi
    Options
    You are 56 yr old woman & retiring in 4 years. I think it's time to grow the H*** up! The world does not revolve around you. When you don't get your way you aren't allowed to act like a 3 yr old throwing a temper tantrum, crying, pouting & slamming drawers. The office is not interested in your constant family DRAMA and when your ill we don't want to hear the details of what color things are. You are rude, disrespectful, inconsiderate and a total bully. :explode: :explode: :explode:

I feel better now. :wink:
  • HotAshMess
    HotAshMess Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    I really hate how coworkers ask me questions the minute I walk in. Like before I've actually started my shift or logged on to my computer. Worst of all it's all stuff they should either know by now or can easily look up.

I leave the building on my breaks and lunch just to avoid them.

On this note I actually made a rule with one particular coworker that he cannot talk to me for the first half an hour of his shift, unless I talk to him first...no I'm not kidding...and yes it has worked out great. He is just WAY TOO happy first thing in the morning and in that half an hour I can get the necessary coffee running through my veins to reply if not in friendly manner than at least courteously. :)

I had a rule that a coworker wasn't allowed to talk to me before 10 am unless I talked to him first. I'm just plain unpleasant in the mornings.

I had a coworker who would ask me questions about everything. All day. Things about something she saw on t.v (super awkward day when she asked me about cockrings after seeing on on Real Housewives of NJ). I eventually limited her to 3 questions a day.
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    bump
  • pudadough
    pudadough Posts: 1,271 Member
    Options
    Luckily I teach, so for most of the day my "co-workers" are 11 and 12 year olds. And their annoying habits all go with the age and stage they are in. :laugh:

The men at my workplace are the worst, though.

One is a ridiculously close-talker with foul breath. Even if he did brush his teeth once in a while I don't like to feel like he's towering over me and backing me into a corner. Just back up a step, dude, I'll still be able to hear you. This year, he kind of smells like he needs to change his socks, too.

Another guy always makes an excuse to touch me and last year he even took to swatting me on the butt a couple of times with bags and things like that.

Yet another guy spent all of last school year calling in sick at the very last second, so I had to spend my morning time scrambling to make lesson plans and get materials together for his subs (which he is really supposed to do when he's out, but he never did.)

This thread is so full of LOL. We all have those coworkers it seems...
  • diadojikohei
    diadojikohei Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    Dear co worker,
    You are my best friend and I love you, but you know I'm trying to eat sensibly and I bring in lunch for myself every day, so why did you think it would be nice to bring me a mint aero (which I love) and have now eaten. Now I'll have to have salad with my fish for tea or I'll go over my allowance. And I'm not obsessing about my weight, I feel fat and want to feel thin. I know you say I look ok, but you only see me with my clothes on and can't see the wobbly bits.
    love Jac
  • smantha32
    Options
    I work Saturdays, and it's my down day for the week. There's only two of us here and it's quiet. Typically I sit at my desk quietly working on things and surf the net a bit. I'm tired from the week, I want to be quiet.

Well my coworker decides he's bored about once every half an hour, and is compelled to come to my desk and talk to me. Repeatedly.

He's bored. It's nice out and he doesn't want to be here.

If I'm busy and don't turn around to politely listen to him, he'll talk to the back of my head for 10 minutes.

If I remind him of things he could be doing, he's all "it's busywork, bored, blah blah blah".

I do like the guy, but geez, STFU and go sit down. Call one of your friends you went out with the night before if you're bored.
    :grumble:
  • smantha32
    Options
    bump. more stories!
  • hb817
    hb817 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    mine snores....WHILE AWAKE!!!!!!!!!! SERIOUSLY?!?!? i cant take it!!
  • emsicle_o
    emsicle_o Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    What a coincidence I found this. I'm trying to eat lunch at my desk but the person opposite is picking their nose and then picking their fingernails with not only their hand, but their teeth too. mmmm boogers.......

:sick: