Is there anything you NEVER track?

Options
123457»

Replies

• sicilysclover
    sicilysclover Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    LOL..I must be totally anal, I track just about everything!! Unless I really can't find or figure out the calories myself, then I guess-timate it.

Haha I can be like that too. The other day my boyfriend fed me a cracker with cheese and I was like "Thanks a lot. Now I have to log a cracker and slice of cheese! :grumble: " lol

I am the same way I track EVERYTHING! LOL
  • MrsLVF
    MrsLVF Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    I drink a ton of water, but don't track it.:drinker:
  • RunFarLiveHappy
    RunFarLiveHappy Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    I track everything and my friend can look at it and say you lost 99lbs doing that ?!?!?!?!?

THIS!!! I'm not to 99 lbs YET, but I track EVERY LITTLE THING...

All the people who aren't tracking water I guarantee you'd be surprised if you started tracking it honestly because you would see thag you're not drinking as much as you thought.

I track spices regardless of calories because they have nutritional value and I value honesty and accuracy in my diary.

I don't drink coffee or any zero/almost no calorie drinks, but if I did I would track them because they have other attributes nutritionally (vitamins, minerals, etc--good or bad)

I guess I'm having a nervous break down seeing all these things that people don't track... It's only yourselves that you are cheating. Strange to me to see so many posts where people don't track actual food and drinks also, I wonder how much better people would do if they were honest in their diary. No judgement, just saying. I guess if you don't expect to get everything you can from MFP track what you want and don't track what you don't want to...lol.

Good luck on your health & fitness journeys (;
  • LMPMOM4
    Options
    Condiments and when I create a recipe I don't track things like baking soda. And my zero water.
  • jppd47
    jppd47 Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    I dont track *kitten*, figure it fall under daily activity level
  • itsuki
    itsuki Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    Diet soda. I know it has a minimal amount of sodium and I probably should track it, but I always forget.

On the plus side, I rarely ever drink diet soda. Normally it's just water.

Actually, now that I think of it, I've stopped tracking my water too. I know I drink at least 3 liters every day (12 cups) as a bare minimum, so I don't bother clicking the up arrow.

Other than that, I track everything. Squirts of hot sauce, garlic powder, a brushing of olive oil, bites of my boyfriend's food... if I bite it, I write it!
  • Tishaboo5
    Options
    Zero caorie drinks (unsweetened tea, Coke Zero, water)... I usually don't even bother tracking my Crystal Light anymore. The calories are so few that it's just not worth the time it takes to type it all in.

I don't track most vegetables... Unless it's a potato or sweet potato. That's a habit carried over from when I did Weight Watchers... But again, I'm not too worried about the handful of calories in vegetables I'm eating daily. I don't feel like I should be looking at a vegetable thinking, "Oh, I don't have enough calories for that."

Have you seen a slow down in your progress not tracking vegetables? I am switching back from WWers Points Plus and I like the concept of not tracking most veggies and fruit. I like knowing that if I use more than my allotment of calories on a big lunch I can still eat something for dinner!!!
  • Inebriated
    Options
    i dont track olive oil. i put it in everything almost...that is what we cook with instead of butter or grease. there is about 116 cals in 1 tbsp...if i tracked it...i would be over EVERYDAY! it doesnt mess with my loss tho.
    Which is exactly why you should log it... :huh:

I don't log tea (unless I add coffee whitener or milk), gum, coke zero, little things like that.