Motivation Pics :)

Options

Replies

• kit8806
    kit8806 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Just to add to some of the comments of bashing skinny.. You don't HAVE to be one or the other.. You can be both. Though, my nature, some people are built bigger and will never be able to be "skinny" rather fit and healthy. I don't think I could pull off being healthy looking at 110lbs, but I can be fit, healthy and sexy at 140lbs. I see being fit and healthy over being skinny to help encourage those people built bigger to encourage them that you can still look amazing just by being fit and healthy.. skinny isn't everything...

I am NOT trying to bash anyone here, just offering up my opinion
  • kit8806
    kit8806 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    By the way, I really LOVE these pictures, I am stealing them to have up for myself ;) Thanks!!!!
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    i wasnt skinny bashing lol

4th and 5th rubbed me in a wrong way. I don't see the point to put down a whole group of people to motivate/make oneself feel better. But I have to say I loved the last one! Briliant!

Not sure how they were a put down.... If they were, then I guess all the rest are put downs of fat people? :huh:
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    I needed this one today! I should make it my desktop picture!
    discipline.jpg
  • geekyjock76
    geekyjock76 Posts: 2,720 Member
    Options
    First, there is a difference between skinny and petite (those naturally small). With that said...

The pursuit to be skinny is generally a goal by people who only care about weight scale going down and their body becoming thinner. They aren't concerned with maintaining or increasing lean body mass, improving cardiorespiratory fitness or muscular strength and endurance, or any other component of fitness. Essentially, it's a really shallow goal.

Pursuing being fit carries a significantly different meaning as it implies one is looking not at the scale, but body composition, improvements in strength, endurance, flexibility, expanding quality of life, and other benefits of leading a healthy active lifestyle.
  • Wonderob
    Wonderob Posts: 1,372 Member
    Options
    i wasnt skinny bashing lol

4th and 5th rubbed me in a wrong way. I don't see the point to put down a whole group of people to motivate/make oneself feel better. But I have to say I loved the last one! Briliant!

Not sure how they were a put down.... If they were, then I guess all the rest are put downs of fat people? :huh:

All promote fit, healthy and active so the fat, unhealthy and lazy should take offence???
  • Shara126
    Shara126 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • sarahmoo12
    sarahmoo12 Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    i-shape-me.jpg

happy.jpg

images-1.jpg

JUSTDOIT.jpg

weights-1.jpg
  • sarahmoo12
    Options
    images.jpg

willpower.jpg

103864335125730955jZtglnUtc.jpg

miracles.jpg

strength.jpg

sweat.gif
  • sarahmoo12
    Options
    GOOOOODDDD MORNING EVERYONE
    time for more pic hunting me thinks 2 get me through another day at work!! xx
  • Nix143
    Nix143 Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Thanks Sarahmoo, I'm loving the pics so far, thanks for taking the time to post them :)
  • Han987
    Options
    Bumpity Bump. Great motivation. In fact I shouldn't even be looking at these I should be out doing something productive!
  • sarahmoo12
    Options
    choices.jpg

didit.jpg

love.jpg

run.jpg

singlestep.jpg

stronger.jpg

try.jpg

water-1.jpg
  • Restybaby2012
    Restybaby2012 Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    catexercisetodaymovetolefttommovetoright.jpg

catresolutionmoretimeontreadmill-1.jpg

cattalkingtoscale.jpg

yayayayayayaya to ALL of us on this....the greatest journey of our lives......we GOT THIS!!!
  • Wonderob
    Wonderob Posts: 1,372 Member
    Options

water-1.jpg

I count this one as de-motivating because it's mostly all rubbish
  • Veronika82
    Veronika82 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Awww, thank you!
    Exactly what I needed today. =)
  • sarahmoo12
    Options
    baddiet_zpsd59e8810.jpg

suckitup_zpscd46bf39.jpg
  • ShinyDragonfly
    ShinyDragonfly Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Awwww those are great ... well almost, those were great until it came to skinny bashing. But the earlier once were fantastic. Thanks
    Yeah, thanks for this. There's a difference between skinny and unhealthy. Also, skinny girls look good in clothes, not naked? Well that's fine- only my boyfriend see's me naked. Everyone else sees me in clothes. So unless you plan on being naked always... better rethink that statement.
  • lissyloo1988
    lissyloo1988 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    bump, loving the motivation, just what i need today! Now off to the gym!!!
  • Caseyann2501
    Caseyann2501 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    bump!