inspirationalfitnessquote.jpg

images-2.jpg
  • fat2fitKara
    Options
    Thank you! These are all great! :)
  • sarahmoo12
    sarahmoo12 Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    Thanks, these are great! Do any of you have any more male oriented quotes and pics?

Il try and find some that are more suited for both or bit more male, but feel free to add anything you like :)
  • okidoki7
    okidoki7 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Acutally so ya know what head_in_rainb ??? your a troll and im ignoring everything you say from now on. Il post whatever I like and I liked that PICTURE! 5year old adults do my head in. People need to learn to be less serious about things and if you dont like something be an adult get over it move on dont look at it again and dont let it bother or ruin your day lol

Im glad other people like the pics and hope they post more too :)

I said you acted like an *kitten* when you started patronizing me for disagreeing. All I did was pointing out the sentiment I don't apreciate, We don't have to agree but there is no point in ridiculating other people over it. I guess you simply don't understand it as your comment in this quote showed. And it raelly takes more that one *kitten* on internet to ruin my day, no need to worry.

For goodness sake, its RIDICULING!! NOT ridiculating!!

i did wonder what "ridiculating" was :laugh: :wink:

great pictures :happy:
  • sarahmoo12
    Options
    burn.jpg

cellulite.jpg

images-3.jpg

lifestyle.jpg

shirtoff.jpg

standstrong.jpg
  • sarahmoo12
    Options
    Happy Friday every1 :D xxx
  • sarahmoo12
    Options
    index.jpg

images-4.jpg

proud.jpg
  • Smiling_Sara
    Smiling_Sara Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    edit....guess I don't know how to post pictures. =(
  • sarahmoo12
    Options
    food.jpg

hurt.jpg

images-5.jpg

men.jpg

squat.jpg
  • dallasfloyd
    Options
    i see alot of great "fake pics" post your before and after pics.. i just took my 3 weeks after pic and i am amazed.. I am still embarrassed but i am happy at my lose in the last 3 weeks.. I feel better look better (but not great)..

I could post mine but i would look horrible compared to the others posted
  • trishtrish84
    trishtrish84 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    LOLZ :laugh:

leeroy.jpg

LUL its a wow reference :)

I totally yell LEEEROYYY JENKINS in my head before I start working out :)
  • sarahmoo12
    Options
    Dont be silly you would not !!
    This wasnt a thread for before and after pics just stuff to keep ya motivated, I like them so do some others but if ya dont ? Meh I cant please every1 :)
    Congrats to you with how far you came :)

Also I dont care if missus pink shorts is fake I was I could squat like that haha
  • sarahmoo12
    Options

leeroy.jpg

Hahahaa glad its not just me, the last few weeks I do that everytime I start a jog/run !!! LEEERRRROOOOYYYY hahaha
  • dallasfloyd
    Options
    just saying its more motivating to me to see the change in someone.. not the perfect athlete..
  • trishtrish84
    trishtrish84 Posts: 237 Member
    Options

leeroy.jpg

Hahahaa glad its not just me, the last few weeks I do that everytime I start a jog/run !!! LEEERRRROOOOYYYY hahaha

When I start C25K I am sooo yelling LEEEERRRRROOOOYYYY JENKINS when I start running. Of course it probably helps that just about every other song on my ipod is WoW soundtracks.... so it fits perfectly!
  • Nix143
    Nix143 Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Well I like the motivation - keep 'em coming!
  • 6tassles6
    6tassles6 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Acutally so ya know what head_in_rainb ??? your a troll and im ignoring everything you say from now on. Il post whatever I like and I liked that PICTURE! 5year old adults do my head in. People need to learn to be less serious about things and if you dont like something be an adult get over it move on dont look at it again and dont let it bother or ruin your day lol

Im glad other people like the pics and hope they post more too :)

I said you acted like an *kitten* when you started patronizing me for disagreeing. All I did was pointing out the sentiment I don't apreciate, We don't have to agree but there is no point in ridiculating other people over it. I guess you simply don't understand it as your comment in this quote showed. And it raelly takes more that one *kitten* on internet to ruin my day, no need to worry.

For goodness sake, its RIDICULING!! NOT ridiculating!!

Amazing...I was waiting for someone to mention that.
  • sarahmoo12
    Options
    feel the burn hahaha

index-1.jpg
  • cynthiam80
    cynthiam80 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    bump
  • sarahmoo12
    Options