Motivation Pics :)

Options

Replies

• sarahmoo12
    sarahmoo12 Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    More Monday motivation !!!! WE CAN DO THIS!!!!

doit_zps93a1145f.jpg

goal_zps460fb487.jpg

images_zpsb9ef804c.jpg

Jillian-Michaels-quotes_zpsdcce90a2.png

lol_zpsebdb4983.jpg

Motivational-Fitness-Quotes_zps158e8c8d.jpg

work_zpsfee1d86c.jpg

workout_zps693d5193.jpg
  • MellowGa
    MellowGa Posts: 1,258 Member
    Options
    good stuff
  • Arkani7
    Arkani7 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    bump
    these pictures are great, thank you :)
  • Izzwoz
    Izzwoz Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Bump for the day I'll need them! Love the one that says: "Don't give up what you want most for what you want at the moment" coz it doesn't only apply to losing weight ... Thank you for posting!!!
  • sarahmoo12
    Options
    put your own pics up too if ya have any good 1s !! :D
  • sarahmoo12
    Options
    LOLZ :laugh:

leeroy.jpg
  • deanna_bond
    deanna_bond Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    But why is skinny and fit mutually exclusive here? All this "Fit is the new skinny" "Skinny looks good in clothes, fit looks good naked" "I want to be fit and healthy not skinny" .. all of this imply that you have to be one or another. are yoga teachers or rock climbers or long distance runners not fit and healthy? They are and yet they are skinny. That's why I said that it rubbs me in a wrong way. Why can't it be profitness yet not bashing thin people?

They're not mutually exclusive, the point it's making is that one should aspire to be fit, not skinny.

"Fit is the new skinny" is born from the realisation that it is no longer wise to promote 'skinny' as being a sensble goal. It isn't a yoga teachers goal to be skinny, it's to be fit, healthy and supple. It isn't a rock climbers goal to be skinny, it's to be strong, fit, athletic, powerful and flexible. It isn't a long distance runner's goal to be skinny, it's to be fit, have endurance, and have a lean phisique.

It's not bashing skinny people,, it's bashing people whose sole aim is to be skinny regardless of anything else. That's not a healthy goal.
    They are pointing out FIT skinny .....defining skinny .........a crack addict can be skinny........but noy healthy .....get it?
  • jillica
    jillica Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Feel-Sore-or-Sorry.png
  • Sarge516
    Sarge516 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    My personal Fave:

0001J3.jpg
  • karrathachick
    karrathachick Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    So motivating!! Thanks for this thread! Best thread I've read on here so far!!
  • teelynn35
    teelynn35 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    But why is skinny and fit mutually exclusive here? All this "Fit is the new skinny" "Skinny looks good in clothes, fit looks good naked" "I want to be fit and healthy not skinny" .. all of this imply that you have to be one or another. are yoga teachers or rock climbers or long distance runners not fit and healthy? They are and yet they are skinny. That's why I said that it rubbs me in a wrong way. Why can't it be profitness yet not bashing thin people?

They're not mutually exclusive, the point it's making is that one should aspire to be fit, not skinny.

"Fit is the new skinny" is born from the realisation that it is no longer wise to promote 'skinny' as being a sensble goal. It isn't a yoga teachers goal to be skinny, it's to be fit, healthy and supple. It isn't a rock climbers goal to be skinny, it's to be strong, fit, athletic, powerful and flexible. It isn't a long distance runner's goal to be skinny, it's to be fit, have endurance, and have a lean phisique.

It's not bashing skinny people,, it's bashing people whose sole aim is to be skinny regardless of anything else. That's not a healthy goal.

Yes what Rob said:)
  • kpnive
    kpnive Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Love these!
  • sarahmoo12
    Options
    My personal Fave:

0001J3.jpg

haha so me!
  • mommy3fit
    mommy3fit Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    so motivating! Thanks!
  • gts175
    gts175 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Thanks, these are great! Do any of you have any more male oriented quotes and pics?
  • Smiling_Sara
    Smiling_Sara Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    in on this. I love motovation pictures. Will post some of mine when I have time.
  • Leafy12
    Leafy12 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Love love this thread!
  • Healthy_4_Life2
    Healthy_4_Life2 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Bump. Thanks.
  • idshields24
    Options
    Bump
  • Pandasarecool