what NOT to say to your wife/gf when she's crying....

Replies

• CountryBoy65
    CountryBoy65 Posts: 908 Member
    can we use those tears to lube your butt?

thats perfect.
  • lorib75
    lorib75 Posts: 490 Member
    Wait, are you asking us what NOT to say, or are you informing us what NOt to say?

What NOT to say- your jugs look so good I could motor boat you right now.

What to say - Would it help if I motor boat your jugs right now?
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    :laugh:
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    can we use those tears to lube your butt?

just spit on it it's easier.
  • ChgingMe
    ChgingMe Posts: 539 Member
    A bit of advice ladies. If you want support call a girlfriend. Men are in the business of fixing things. So if you go to your partner and say... 'I had such a bad day at work and I'm stressed' the hubby/partner will immediately go into fix it mode. The mind will race to try and figure out how he can 'fix' your issue. Totally ignoring you and your immediate need of say a hug. Better scenerio. Pick up the phone and call your bff and vent to her. You will get far better results. Then once you've talked it out with her and you feel better. THEN talk to the hubby. Your emotions are not at a fervered pitch and his lack of sympathy won't matter so much. Just sayin'
    It's not that we don't sympathize, it's that we aren't mind readers and the emotional torrent doesn't relay meaningful information so we get confused & frustrated. If we didn't sympathize, we wouldn't want to try to fix things.

Love the idea of calling the BF to quell the storm!
    [/quote]

Point taken. I thought about that after i wrote it. I should have said their lack of understanding. :drinker:
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Bend over I think I love you:love:
  • BootCampC
    BootCampC Posts: 689 Member
    I wish you could see your face right now :) lemme get u a mirror.. haha
  • ChgingMe
    ChgingMe Posts: 539 Member
    A bit of advice ladies. If you want support call a girlfriend. Men are in the business of fixing things. So if you go to your partner and say... 'I had such a bad day at work and I'm stressed' the hubby/partner will immediately go into fix it mode. The mind will race to try and figure out how he can 'fix' your issue. Totally ignoring you and your immediate need of say a hug. Better scenerio. Pick up the phone and call your bff and vent to her. You will get far better results. Then once you've talked it out with her and you feel better. THEN talk to the hubby. Your emotions are not at a fervered pitch and his lack of sympathy won't matter so much. Just sayin'

I've been married almost 30 years, and this response is SPOT ON.
    Thanx. We've been married 25. Takes years of practice doesn't it. With age comes understanding
  • tomomatic
    tomomatic Posts: 1,794 Member
    I LOVE UNICORNS. They're hung like horses except in the forehead.

Krizzle4Rizzle, that's just wrong.... shame shame shame.
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Here's a thought.

Don't act like you're PMSing all the time. Maybe then he won't ask.

Like I said, just a thought.
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Really babe?!?! Suck that sh!it up...:noway:

haha best line.
  • hbrittingham
    hbrittingham Posts: 2,518 Member
    I guess that's why I am lucky that my husband grew up as the only boy with 6 sisters. He totally gets that girls cry sometimes. He is great about comforting me, even though he hates when I cry, mainly because he doesn't like to see me upset. I'm there for him whenever he needs me, too. That's part of being in a relationship. We've been together for 22 years.
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,780 Member
    When my wife she cries, I hold her. Even when I'm not entirely sure why she is crying, I will tell her that everything will be okay. Because it will. I will stroke her hair, kiss her head, and wipe away her tears and reassure her until she's better. If it's something I can help with, I will. If it's something I can't, then I will tell her I wish I could. Even if the reason she is crying is irrational, pointing that out when she is an irrational state isn't going to help the anything.

I don't do this because I read a magazine, or grew up with tons of women in the house (2 brothers, 0 sisters). I'm not exactly sure why I do it. But I do know that what I do is generally the exception and not the rule.
  • ShreddedTweet
    ShreddedTweet Posts: 1,326 Member
    I don't 'do' crying or emotional outbursts and I like to solve problems myself. When BF and I argue we usually end up laughing about it.... I think I might be a guy....
  • nevertoolate2
    nevertoolate2 Posts: 309 Member
    your sister didn't cry
  • Bentley2718
    Bentley2718 Posts: 1,690 Member
    "All [people in your profession] are pompous a**holes," when she's upset over something that happened at work. Because that's really a good way to make your wife/gf feel good about her chosen profession. Bonus points if she is financially supporting you.
  • ShreddedTweet
    ShreddedTweet Posts: 1,326 Member
    "All [people in your profession] are pompous a**holes," when she's upset over something that happened at work. Because that's really a good way to make your wife/gf feel good about her chosen profession. Bonus points if she is financially supporting you.

Whoa, and this is the guy that denies you action in the bedroom??? Pfft...There's the door!!!!
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Next time he's moody and mopey, **** a hip, put your hands on your waist, face him squarely and ask if he's acting this way cause he is running low on testosterone or just because he has a penis in general.

But make sure to wink at the end and stick your tongue at him or he'll get butthurt.
  • Tony_Brewski
    Tony_Brewski Posts: 1,376 Member
    I've always found, "What'd I do this time?" to be the correct responce to her crying. haha. However, "What's it going to cost me to make this stop." is NOT the right responce most times.
  • TubbsMcGee
    TubbsMcGee Posts: 1,058 Member
    "Let me stifle those tears by putting something of mine in your mouth"
  • Bentley2718
    Bentley2718 Posts: 1,690 Member

Whoa, and this is the guy that denies you action in the bedroom??? Pfft...There's the door!!!!

He also repeatedly refers to my profession as "a con," he thinks hastening to add that he "respects a good con," makes this an acceptable way to describe my occupation. (Note, so that you understand that I am not completely without a sense of humor, I have, on numerous occasions referred to certain parts of my job as "voodoo" but it's my work, and I understand it well, so I'm allowed to do that.)