Looking for more friends, who log daily and are serious!

Options
Hey everyone! I have had the most amazing friends on myfitness pal, but recently I have noticed that my friends list of "active members" has been dwindling : (
I am looking for friends who log daily and are serious about their weightloss/fitness goals!
Add me if this is you : )
- Amanda

Replies

• newhabit
    newhabit Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me. i am always trying new things to get to my goal weight... started on here under a different username about a year ago. got this new one when i got to maintainance to remind me of my "newhabit" of being healthy for life
  • amanda52488
    amanda52488 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    added ya!
  • jennadana
    Options
    You can add me too. I'm new to here and don't know many others that use this site.
  • Love_flowers
    Love_flowers Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Hi there :bigsmile:

I log in every single day, I love to give support and encouraging comments to my pals on this website

Everybody may add me if they so wish :flowerforyou:
  • tinad120
    tinad120 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Hi! You can add me. I log everyday, and I try to give comments/suggestions when I can and would love the same :)
  • KodAkuraMacKyen
    KodAkuraMacKyen Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm on daily (had my 100th day yesterday) and I'm definitely serious about this :)
  • ann81091
    Options
    I would be thrilled if you added me. I am also new and need support and very serious
  • rbn_held
    rbn_held Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me if they would like. I log in daily (should hit 200 any day now). The more support the better:-)
  • jesz124
    jesz124 Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    I log on daily, track everything. Well with the exception of next week anyway, as i'm going on holiday! But after that I shall be back to it! Add me if you want x
  • Takarameri
    Takarameri Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I log daily and could use some more active friends. Free free to add me.
  • carolineinthecity
    Options
    you can add me! I've had a lazy summer and I stopped logging in for a long time, but I'm back on the horse as of yesterday! :tongue:
  • V1CT0R1Axxx
    Options
    I'm pretty new here but log in daily and am serious about losing this weight as well as getting healthy (exercise! used to be a foreign word to me!) feel free to add me :)
  • ItsTheBeebs
    Options
    feel free to add me guys and girls!!

Starting a 16 week routine on monday so will need all the support i can get :)
  • DRNESTER
    Options
    I just posted something similar!!! hahaha
  • supplemama
    supplemama Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    Hi there, sent you a friend request! I log daily :smile:
  • aligirrrrl
    Options
    HI! I try to log daily... that doesn't always happen, but have recently recommitted! Would love new friends to help motivate and be motivated by!! Feel free to add me :)
  • KaydeForce
    KaydeForce Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Logging in daily too. Feel free to add me! :))
  • MommyToCutie
    MommyToCutie Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hello, please add me. I'm finally serious about losing the rest of my baby weight and I'm on here every day!
  • chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Today is an exception to my daily logging. I'm pretty active on here.
  • jazee11
    jazee11 Posts: 321
    Options
    I log daily so you can add me. I am sorta new in these parts.