Looking for more friends, who log daily and are serious!

Options

Replies

• escile6
    escile6 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Adding!
  • CjsWifey
    Options
    I am looking for the same... People that actually interact on here and are serious...Add me if you are this person! :flowerforyou:
  • SassyCalyGirl
    SassyCalyGirl Posts: 1,932 Member
    Options
    you have 223 friends???? If you want serious people you should delete the one you feel aren't meeting your needs. I am always reluctant to add someone with such a huge friend list.
  • californiagirl2012
    californiagirl2012 Posts: 2,625 Member
    Options
    I am active every day. :)
  • BarbBlue
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I am on daily and at least 3x's a day! Could also use some extra support myself!
  • jenjen0214
    Options
    I log religiously, I have found it is the most useful way to keeping me honest about my intake and exercise. I want to "beat" myself each day. I have recommended the site to others, but I really don't know anyone on here.
  • kevinjohnson999
    Options
    add me if you like, i am newe here but intend to be here for the long haul... i'm 8st above my "ideal weight"
  • Zangpakto
    Zangpakto Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Add me if you want :)

I am kind of issued with how I eat... but getting better....

I am not always sane, but hey that is part of my fun I guess...

If those two things don't bother you, then add me... I am looking to be around 17/18 bmi, and I do not eat much at all some days, some days I eat like a lot...

If happy with that then add me, I do not want people moaning about what I do is all :) I'm always happy to get new "friends" but do not want people putting me down etc...
  • TheRealMrsMetro
    TheRealMrsMetro Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    You can add me. Unless I forget my phone, I log on and share my diary. I have about 30 pounds to go to get to my goal weight and I will do it by the end of the school year. I teach, so I have to log with my phone in order to stay on track. I have seen some real results and cannot wait to be a success story!
  • marketdimlylit
    marketdimlylit Posts: 1,601 Member
    Options
    I log everyday, and i'm also looking for the more serious dedicated people :)
  • klshive
    Options
    I am also in that boat of people who are dedicated, looking for other people who are dedicated. Add me! I am not sure how to add people unless i know their e-mail address...... i guess i am technologically impaired. :0)
  • junodog1
    junodog1 Posts: 4,792 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am a daily user and a big time logger, whether I want to write it down or not.
  • dallen388
    Options
    focused and determined!! No other way in my book ;-) You can add me. I also hate seeing all the RED names on my list.
  • banks89202
    Options
    I'll be your friend! I have 70lbs to loose before May! So I am serious as a heart attack :)
  • lindaburnett65
    lindaburnett65 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    U can add me. I have lost a total of 13lbs. I have a lot more to lose!!!
  • stuckinsecond
    Options
    In the same boat! Feel free to add me people :)
  • cgjohnson248
    cgjohnson248 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I just hit 115 days in a row! Feel free to add me. Only down 5 since I joined MFP. Down a total of 120.
  • jodiwerda
    jodiwerda Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I am here everyday and am serious about dropping some pounds!
  • daisiecpa
    daisiecpa Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    hi sent u a friend request. im also looking to increase my friend list. anyone feel free to add me. i have been doing mfp for 6 months. i just meet my 1st half way goal of 31 pounds. my goal is 31 more in the next 6 months then i will decide how much lower i want to go.
  • strawberry1969
    strawberry1969 Posts: 1,476 Member
    Options
    i log daily so feel free to add me:smile: