Looking for more friends, who log daily and are serious!

Options

Replies

• reyna99
    reyna99 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Here everyday :) Feel free to add!
  • The_New_Christina
    The_New_Christina Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I have had the most amazing friends on myfitness pal, but recently I have noticed that my friends list of "active members" has been dwindling : (
    I am looking for friends who log daily and are serious about their weightloss/fitness goals!
    Add me if this is you : )
    - Amanda

added you!
  • Krizzo87
    Krizzo87 Posts: 14,186 Member
    Options
    I log every day and I've lost 30 lbs. in the last 3 months. Also a fellow Buckeye!! :bigsmile: Feel free to add me!
  • cathymarie75
    cathymarie75 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me I get alot of support from friends on here and it has helped !
  • pseagle1
    pseagle1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You can add me, I log daily multiple times and am about to hit 195 days. It's what keeps me on track!
  • californiagirl2012
    californiagirl2012 Posts: 2,625 Member
    Options
    That would be me. :)
  • cheerforsteelers
    cheerforsteelers Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    Yes! This is me!
  • daresmach1
    daresmach1 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Everyone feel free to add me, daily user and very serious about losing and eventually maintaining weight.
  • cscovel
    cscovel Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    add me
  • got2bstrong
    Options
    I just started this a few days ago... going to do my best to log in EVERY DAY. Good luck everyone!
  • kelleyp31
    Options
    This is me! I'm adding you, anyone else can add me as well :)
  • asmith102781
    Options
    Hi, feel free to add me. I have lost 61lbs so far using the program and am on here daily. I love this app and am glad I found it. Please feel free to add me :)
  • skyblue_99
    Options
    Hi I joined recently and am really working at losing weight! Feel free to add me!
  • natyts
    natyts Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Everyone feel free to add me too :) i log Everyday ...Been on this site a while now back to taking it serious to get to goal good luck ppl :smile:
  • malayabee
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me! I've been trying to be more active with my friends list, so I'd love some new people to interact with!
  • RetroSnowflake
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I've treated myself a little too much this week, but I'm very serious about getting to my goal weight. And I log every day too (:
  • superkel317
    Options
    I log daily & do my best to be extremely supportive & encouraging. Anyone, feel free to add me :)
  • worthliving4
    worthliving4 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I log not only daily but literally after everything I eat. I am addicted!!!
  • halejr23
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I log in daily.
  • monicastryin
    monicastryin Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone,
    I just created a new MyFitness Pal account with a new user name and I new way of thinking.

If you are serious, I would love to add you all as a friend so that we can encourage one another.

Thanks,
    Monica