Looking for more friends, who log daily and are serious!

Options

Replies

• selig0730
    selig0730 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    im on here everyday and log in ...anyone can add me if they want
  • emmarie1630
    emmarie1630 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat! It seems like a lot of my friends are not active anymore and I can definitely use all the motivation and support I can get! So feel free to add me as well :)
  • kat191
    Options
    feel free to add me I'm trying to change the way I eat and actually excersise most days :)
  • ajones1227
    ajones1227 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Daily logger. Anyone can add
  • CyeRyn
    CyeRyn Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    I'm a daily logger feel free to add me! :)
  • Stanski21
    Options
    Hi folks. Looking for friends on here.. I'm fairly new but had loads of success so far! Like to share words of encouragement!
  • lessfatmatt
    lessfatmatt Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm another daily logger, add me if you'd like, more friends always welcome :)
  • ginbookus
    Options
    I'm posting every day and would love some more friends as well! :)
  • NewNalu
    Options
    I track daily and will likely use this app longterm. Anyone can feel free to add me!
  • bobbers187
    bobbers187 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Looking for friends. :smile:
  • manfredz
    manfredz Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • Jessilyyy
    Options
    Im new too first week tomorrow!! :D Im very serious and need just as much motivation and tips as most of us in here add me :D
  • KrisThomas1964
    Options
    I'm a daily logger feel free to add me!
  • 76nicky
    Options
    Im new to this site and am serious and log on daily anyone can feel free to add me as I dont know how to add anyone have never done it before lol. I'll be on this site for a while as i have alot of weight to loose
  • anneliese1427
    anneliese1427 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I log in every day, so far I have lost nearly 10kg...another 20kg to go! Feeling fit & fab!
    Feel free to add me :)
  • MRSBROWNIE2013
    Options
    Hi! My name is Tish and I just signed up! I am very excited and looking for support on the web:)
  • i'm looking for more friends as well! add me if you are serious and supportive :)
  • Pcrossley14
    Pcrossley14 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hey Everyone! Please add me! I've been here for a month and I have logged daily. Excited to find people that are committed to losing weight!
  • jinjin8
    jinjin8 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I log daily and am serious (about weight loss and my health at least :p).

Anyone else who's the same, feel free to add me (only caveat is that I'm in Australia so there's a time diff).
  • vguynes
    vguynes Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    I log daily and am serious about leading a healthy lifestyle. Feel free to add me!