Looking for more friends, who log daily and are serious!

Options
14567810»

Replies

• Papayamaya5
    Papayamaya5 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    anyone can add me! i log daily, exercise 5x a week, and provide support to all my MFP friends!
  • AnnaliseEaster
    Options
    feel free to add me and anyone else :)
    im active and log everyday as i want to lose weight :)
    also give out encouragment and support :D
    xxx
  • AmyBoogie
    AmyBoogie Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I just have to comment on all the commentors and the daily loggers.
    MFP seems to be an amazing support system.

Rock on!
  • robin820
    robin820 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Im here daily, and multiple times daily! You can add me!
  • EmilyDeJean
    Options
    My first day! I am here to be serious!
  • patabcn
    patabcn Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    you can add me if you like. I login every day, log my food and exercise as well. I am currently doing yoga (been doing it for a month now and feel great) and I am thinking about doing the 30DS. Good luck with your goals!
  • Nimadi486
    Nimadi486 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I log in every day (both food and exercise) :)
  • Hillpoint
    Options
    Add me please Im newbee have no other friends on here yet but I log on everyday and need all the help i can get
  • ChrissieNer
    ChrissieNer Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'd love some more highly motivated MFP friends - who log daily, do their best to eat healthy and work out - and have an overall positive outlook on this process. A sense of humor doesn't hurt either - LOL! If this is you - - please feel free to add me! :)
  • isinc2003
    isinc2003 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    40 something days in a row.. 36lbs down 20 something to go. Started June 9 2012 at 262. I was a full time student in Oriental Medicine and I was sooooooooooooooo close to getting diabetics. Then I got serious here and the rest is a "sharable " history.. I have some great tips to keep you motivated ! oh in those short months passed my blood work show's close to normal. and I can't wait for the final draw. I'm a Vet they watch my numbers and health like a Mom who is an Medical Doctor! :bigsmile:
  • scrappymegs92
    Options
    Hi everyone! I am somewhat new to this site but so far, I love it! I log in regularly, and even though its been a slow weight loss process so far, I know that the weight I've lost is because of this site! Feel free to add me! :)
  • MunchkinKT
    Options
    Hiya!

Anyone feel free to add me if you want support and encouragement.

I've been on here 2 months and lost 10lbs so far. My initial goal was to lose 14lbs but I've moved the goalpost to 28lbs total loss now I've got the confidence and motivation to continue, so another 18 to go.

I can't promise to be on here EVERY day - normally miss about 1 day a week but then fill in the missing info the next day.

I have found MyFitnessPal an AMAZING motivator in my quest to live a healthier and lighter life - the help and support I've had on here is awesome. Whenever I've tried to get healthy before I always get bored after a couple of weeks and give up, but this time with the help and support of like minded people it's become a change of lifestyle and I'M LOVING IT! :o)
  • ShuSpi
    Options
    Hi, I just joined today. I have tried a few other online fitness websites but I think it is essential for me to find some good friends and a solid support group to reach my goals. Hopefully I can find some great friends here to share stories, have fun, and get motivated with. :smile: I added you by the way!
  • Mrbusterb
    Options
    feel free to add me
  • krisam007
    krisam007 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm really in need of friends!!! I am on 1200 calories a day looking to lose another 16 lbs. I love reading other people's food diaries to get ideas for meals and snacks. Thank you for any adds :flowerforyou:
  • krisam007
    krisam007 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I log daily and am very committed!!