Answering "How Did You Lose Weight? HELP

Options

Replies

• brandiuntz
    brandiuntz Posts: 2,717 Member
    Options
    Twinkie Diet.

Do you eat the Twinkies, or are you trying to attract the Twinkies? :bigsmile:

Clearly, you eat them. That's not how everyone else lost weight?:noway:
  • Awkward30
    Awkward30 Posts: 1,927 Member
    Options
    "well, there's this one weird trick to losing weight fast. For $29.99 I can tell you!"

If by any chance anyone pays you... The weird trick is eat less than you burn.
  • Shrinking_Stacey
    Options
    One word, two syllables..TAPEWORM..The disgusted look on their face makes it hard not to giggle but it's SO WORTH IT! Good luck:)
  • Presleyforpresident
    Options
    I went on the butter diet and calories don't count if you eat in the dark because you can't see them
    :sick:
  • ObtainingBalance
    ObtainingBalance Posts: 1,446 Member
    Options
    Married Jillian Micheals.... Hahahaha. WOW.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,248 Member
    Options
    "I stopped making excuses."
  • chanson104
    Options
    I Purge after each meal.

Side effect of my meth use (cocaine use ...).

But I like your Jillian Michaels response.

A little off the subject, but I double dog dare you that if someone tells you that you're getting too skinny to respond with, oh yeah, well you're getting too fat!
  • chanson104
    Options
    "well, there's this one weird trick to losing weight fast. For $29.99 I can tell you!"

If by any chance anyone pays you... The weird trick is eat less than you burn.

LOVE this!
  • hapoo100
    hapoo100 Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    I Purge after each meal.

A little off the subject, but I double dog dare you that if someone tells you that you're getting too skinny to respond with, oh yeah, well you're getting too fat!

dont double dog dare me, you know I will do it!! lol
  • chanson104
    Options
    I Purge after each meal.

Precisely :wink:
    dont double dog dare me, you know I will do it!! lol
  • Shrinking_Stacey
    Options
    Or you could just say, "The Jenny Crank Diet"...I see that one A LOT. That meth monster, she's a cruel b!tch!
  • aprus5542
    Options
    Based on your knowledge of the Algerian Pineapple diet and your recent marriage to Ms. Michaels (I hope her partner is ok with that) perhaps these other techniques might justify what healthy eating and exercise cannot. ;)

- Use a loofah and scrub off the dead skin cells. They're extra weight, you know. O.o

- Chew each mouthful of food exactly 237 times. EACH mouthful of food, including ice cream and coffee. Think of all of the calories burned by all of that chewing!

- Avoid eating foods that come in primary colors. No red, yellow, or blue foods. (No magenta, yellow, or cyan if you're talking to a artists. Red, green, and blue if your audience is well versed in light.) Secondary colors are ok and tertiary colors are the most nutritious.

- Eating food in alphabetical order. This way, your body can process it better. Never eat zucchini before an apple. It'll get turned to fat almost immediately.

- Only eating what you can attach to piece of string attached to a stick attached to your head. It's the carrot on the stick diet. Works wonders, is a little weird in public and makes it impossible to enjoy soup.

Hope those suggestions are ridiculous enough. :)

THIS hahahahaha
  • michellevine1
    michellevine1 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Tell them you ate a skinny person. Everyone knows you are what you eat.
    tumblr_lnbhmfco0J1qksp3lo1_400.jpg

Hahahahaha - that was too funny.
    Totally agree! :)
    Have some fun with the response.
  • jynxxxed
    jynxxxed Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    I'm seriously going to start using the one about snorting Sensa. :laugh:
  • lorro
    lorro Posts: 917 Member
    Options
    I usually tell them I swim daily but if they persist in seeking more exciting answers, I tell them it's all the coke fuelled sex
  • Casey45
    Casey45 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Tell them you had a terrible year. Ended up needing a lift for your spirits, became a meth addict. Just got out of rehab and have gained back 40 pounds already.
  • RyleeNoelle
    Options
    Tell them that you're involved in a charity that sucks out the fat of obese/overweight Americans, and ships it overseas to be injected into the malnourished bodies of those starving in the third world.
  • jazee11
    jazee11 Posts: 321
    Options
    In 2008 I lost a significant amount of weight and was back at my goal weight. Everyone kept asking how I did it. I finally just started telling everyone it was due to liposuction and psychotherapy.
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    Tell them you became breatharian

http://www.breatharian.com/
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    "Honestly, I just started getting laid more often..."