So many people - so little clothing

joannathechef
joannathechef Posts: 484 Member
I have been on this site a few months now and I must say I have never seen so many people in so many states of undress in my life...

Doesn't anyone else think this is strange????

Replies

• legs_n_bacon
    legs_n_bacon Posts: 478 Member
    I think it's awesome actually.
  • eyebex
    eyebex Posts: 12 Member
    I have been on this site a few months now and I must say I have never seen so many people in so many states of undress in my life...

where is the 'like' button when i need one
  • JustJennie1
    JustJennie1 Posts: 3,843 Member
    Nope.

Everyone is showing off their progress and their achievements. They're quite happy in the fact that their body is looking the way they want it to.
  • LOL! True!

Can't wait for the time I can bravely do that. I should change my name to "WaitingToUndress" :wink:
  • bcf7683
    bcf7683 Posts: 1,653 Member
    Not attacking anyone here, but I am totally thrilled about my progress. But you'll never see a half naked pic on my profile. I've done the weight loss for myself, not people on a website.
  • not at all. Its about comfort levels and showing progress for most.
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    and here we go again...

let me sum up the responses up are about to get...
    1) PRUDE
    2) I earned this body I will show it off if I want to
    3) I agree...hussies, every last one
    4) hookers and blow
    5) more nekkid pics please
    6) Waaaaaaa! why is everyone attacking me
    7) locked thread
  • bulbadoof
    bulbadoof Posts: 1,058 Member
    You can't really show changes in muscle definition very well underneath clothes. These people worked hard to look like that, and not only have they earned the right to show off their progress, their accomplishments serve as an inspiration to the people still working toward similar goals, like myself.
  • Uh Oh.. here we go again.
  • DonniesGirl69
    DonniesGirl69 Posts: 644 Member
    I started at 250 pounds with a 40.5 inch waist.......

90 pounds later, bet your *kitten* I'mma show my tummy! :laugh:
  • bcf7683
    bcf7683 Posts: 1,653 Member
    .....:laugh:
  • NotSoBigNeil
    NotSoBigNeil Posts: 215 Member
    People are different, don't knock someone for wanting to share their achievements. I personally think we should have a "completely naked" section :happy:
  • ThePhoenixRose
    ThePhoenixRose Posts: 1,985 Member
    not. at. all. I'm PROUD that i can show off a bit now. This time last year, you couldn't have paid me enough to own, let alone wear AND post a pic of myself in spandex!! today? i rocked it at the gym. to each their own.
  • fatboypup
    fatboypup Posts: 1,873 Member
    prude.jpg
  • cupcakes_
    cupcakes_ Posts: 274 Member
    Nope, it's awesome.
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    I started at 250 pounds with a 40.5 inch waist.......

90 pounds later, bet your *kitten* I'mma show my tummy! :laugh:
    AWE
    SOME
  • DoomCakes
    DoomCakes Posts: 806 Member
    Depends. If I see a pic of someones before and after stomach because they're in a work out bra and shorts, it's fine. That's great they worked hard for it. If I see people posing in their tiny panties, lacy bra's in a provocative manner... well, that's them, not me. But I don't get why you would want that image of you out there on the internet... it's not like someone can't browse through MFP, take that pic, and post it on some other website with different purposes. Not to mention, I'm sure my boyfriend would not appreciate that either, or my family if they joined. Difference between showing your progress with smaller articles of clothing compared to being around in your panties and trying to look sexy for the camera. (No this does NOT mean you can't feel sexy, think you're sexy, show off your hard work. Just I don't see why you would WANT to post looking that provocative on the internet).

Other thing I don't get... if your before pic is a pic of you 8-9 months pregnant... I know you gain weight when you're pregnant and after the pregnancy... but that's just ridiculous... do you update your weight the day you go home and be like "I lost 20lbs!"
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Yahoo_Bang_Head_Emoticon_by_WhiteDragon1983.gif
  • _stephanie0
    _stephanie0 Posts: 708 Member
    *pretends to agree while i'm insecure and overweight*

*loses weight and is in a bikini...bites tongue*

hahah, if I said I agree, I'd just be a jealous beeotch. people show their progress and so they should, its a fitness page.

when i'm at my goal i'll be right along side of em'...look out
  • michellekicks
    michellekicks Posts: 3,624 Member
    and here we go again...

let me sum up the responses up are about to get...
    1) PRUDE
    2) I earned this body I will show it off if I want to
    3) I agree...hussies, every last one
    4) hookers and blow
    5) more nekkid pics please
    6) Waaaaaaa! why is everyone attacking me
    7) locked thread

:drinker: