Replies

• Silverkittycat
    Silverkittycat Posts: 1,997 Member
    Options
    and OP? best not move to Florida.
  • bigaussiebloke
    bigaussiebloke Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Seriously, the prude should see what I work out in.....and I strut around the locker room FULLY nude, just showered and freshly waxed. I bet you'd look to...prude.

I find myself just looking at your current picture hoping it will magically animate and show the very scenario you have stated above will play out.....I know it is impossible but I might just stare longer....just in case it does! :P~

Oh and seriously to the original poster.....How are things working out for you back there in the year 1865?
  • Jen_Jennings
    Jen_Jennings Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I have been on this site a few months now and I must say I have never seen so many people in so many states of undress in my life...

Doesn't anyone else think this is strange????

Tasteful progress pictures I agree with. Showing nothing but a close up of your breasts, nope. That is not a progress picture. That's a woman who's not confident with herself and is trying to get attention from men with the only thing on her body that she finds has any worth. Ridiculous but at the same time I find it funny that women do that and it makes me shake my head. I feel sorry for them. With that being said, put them away, I'm completely uninterested in seeing them. Blech. Whorish.
  • sizzle92
    sizzle92 Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    I find a dog as an avatar on a fitness site to be strange, but that's just me.
  • VickyJo68
    VickyJo68 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    May be strange but my dog does actually look better than me sadly .
  • Feisty_Red
    Feisty_Red Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    most of the people I see on here..I am extremely envious of...and it shows to me..that if you have the drive..and the commitment..anyone can do it...including me :blushing:
  • RealWomenLovePitbulls
    Options
    most of it is people showing off their progress, which is what the site is about, am i right?
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    We all like to show off our hard work that was put in. Well most anyhow.

Damn! How YOU doin'??
  • zaph0d
    zaph0d Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    fitness site.

i went to a motorcycle forum once, and you wouldn't believe all the pictures of motorcycles people would post there. weird huh?
  • JLand918
    Options
    I have been on this site a few months now and I must say I have never seen so many people in so many states of undress in my life...

Not at all I think you are just uptight..
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    Options
    They could all be nekkid as far as I am concerned. I have no issue with clothing or lack of it, each to their own.

Not strange at all on a fitness site. I love seeing them all (clothed or not). Inspiration for me to keep going.

Much better to see real people with real bodies that have worked incredibly hard to get fit. Than any airbrushed, photoshopped, over made up models/celebs in adverts, magazines and newspapers that I suspect you read as much as the rest of us.

We are all naked anyway it is just clothes that make us all look different. :ohwell:

ETA To the OP if you have "have never seen so many people in so many states of undress in my life" then you can't have gone to a beach or a swimming pool. Now that I do find strange.
  • manderson27
    Options
    We all like to show off our hard work that was put in. Well most anyhow.

Phwoar :love:
  • manderson27
    Options
    fitness site.

i went to a motorcycle forum once, and you wouldn't believe all the pictures of motorcycles people would post there. weird huh?

First I was like :noway: Then I was like :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Molly_Maguire
    Molly_Maguire Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    I don't know why people don't wear clothes anymore....sigh..

Because I dress like my profile pic every day, all day, to any and all functions, right? :huh: Don't be obtuse. THIS IS A FITNESS SITE. It's how you show progress. Don't like it? Gtfo.
  • sizzle92
    Options
    We as a society are far to prudish. I love love love going to the clothing optional beach here. We aren't really made to be clothed all the time IMO.
  • tennisbabe94
    tennisbabe94 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    If you wear tons of clothes and prefer to be modest, GO FOR IT! If you wanna show off your sexy body that you worked your booty off for, GO FOR IT. Let's just remember not be afraid of the human body, which is totally amazing in every way. Everyone has the right to do as they please. No judgement! It's a fitness site, we're here to support each other, not shame each other.
  • Jen_Jennings
    Jen_Jennings Posts: 124 Member
    Options

She's uptight OR modest :mad: ??? Maybe she doesn't feel the need to show strangers her half naked body and maybe she doesn't have any interest in seeing other people posting their half naked bodies :mad: I've seen MANY tasteful photos showing before and after shots where the person is in a well fitting swim suit or bikini. There are ways to do it without spilling out of something or intentionally putting pasties on and calling it good.
  • cynthiaj777
    cynthiaj777 Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    If you wear tons of clothes and prefer to be modest, GO FOR IT! If you wanna show off your sexy body that you worked your booty off for, GO FOR IT. Let's just remember not be afraid of the human body, which is totally amazing in every way. Everyone has the right to do as they please. No judgement! It's a fitness site, we're here to support each other, not shame each other.

Agreed. People are too obsessed with covering up nature. I could turn this thread political, but I'll let the prudes get this one locked.
  • sizzle92
    Options

She's uptight OR modest :mad: ??? Maybe she doesn't feel the need to show strangers her half naked body and maybe she doesn't have any interest in seeing other people posting their half naked bodies :mad: I've seen MANY tasteful photos showing before and after shots where the person is in a well fitting swim suit or bikini. There are ways to do it without spilling out of something or intentionally putting pasties on and calling it good.

What does HER being modest have to do with others wearing little to no clothing?
  • Lisa1971
    Lisa1971 Posts: 3,069 Member
    Options
    No shirt, shorts and shoes, yep, I wear this in public too. Problem?

Nope. No problems at all!:love: