So many people - so little clothing

Options

Replies

• silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    and here we go again...

let me sum up the responses up are about to get...
    1) PRUDE
    2) I earned this body I will show it off if I want to
    3) I agree...hussies, every last one
    4) hookers and blow
    5) more nekkid pics please
    6) Waaaaaaa! why is everyone attacking me
    7) locked thread

^ :)
  • CalJur
    CalJur Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    Its a fitness site. Majority are attempting to show progress in one area or another. Makes sense no?
  • chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    Options
    I think it's awesome actually.

This

the_carlton.gif
  • _Bob_
    _Bob_ Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    I don't have a dress on in any of my pictures. guess I need to fix that
  • kealambert
    kealambert Posts: 961 Member
    Options
    on facebook, i would never post a shirtless pic, on here, it's almost requisite

and, no, i am not delusional and think I have a six pack
  • DaughterOfTheMostHighKing
    Options
    it's a fitness site and people are proud of their accomplishments. when you reach your goals and aren't happy about it and want to show it off? hmmmm......
  • LaurenLite
    Options
    I can't help it! Skirts make it so difficult to hang in trees and pants restrict my tail making it impossibly to hang upside down from trees. So yeah, my default pic is nakeee. But don't I have the cutest little rump?
  • Jen_Jennings
    Jen_Jennings Posts: 124 Member
    Options

LOL your wires are crossed :/ Those were written by two different people. One being myself. Listen, I don't work in China, we're allowed to use our computers during our breaks and lunch as long as we are viewing things that will not offend others. You seem to have a problem with my corporation's internet policy in allowing us to view non-work related websites on our free time. I'm sure they'd be more than happy to hear any input you may have and perhaps would be willing to change their corporate internet policy for you :noway: to fit into your business model. If we are on our weight loss site at work and a distasteful picture is posted and seen by someone who may become offended, WE are held responsible. Again, this is a weight loss site, we shouldn't have to worry about ppl showing themeselves in something distasteful. A close up of nothing but a woman's breasts have NOTHING to do with fitness and ALL to do with trying to get attn from men. Come on, really? Post your distasteful shots on FB but to have them here is ridiculous. Progress pics are one thing, *kitten* shots are another. :noway:

Wow this just sounds like jealousy to me. No need to use nasty words like that.

Yes, it is jealousy :/:yawn: and what nasty words? Was it 'computer', 'China', 'business model'? I do apologize for such filth.
    I think it was the use of '*kitten*' actually.

Ah yes, good eye, that WAS awful :huh: Eesh, it's a good thing I didn't tell her to....oh nm. I've been sucked too far in as it is. Cheers!
  • kealambert
    Options

LOL your wires are crossed :/ Those were written by two different people. One being myself. Listen, I don't work in China, we're allowed to use our computers during our breaks and lunch as long as we are viewing things that will not offend others. You seem to have a problem with my corporation's internet policy in allowing us to view non-work related websites on our free time. I'm sure they'd be more than happy to hear any input you may have and perhaps would be willing to change their corporate internet policy for you :noway: to fit into your business model. If we are on our weight loss site at work and a distasteful picture is posted and seen by someone who may become offended, WE are held responsible. Again, this is a weight loss site, we shouldn't have to worry about ppl showing themeselves in something distasteful. A close up of nothing but a woman's breasts have NOTHING to do with fitness and ALL to do with trying to get attn from men. Come on, really? Post your distasteful shots on FB but to have them here is ridiculous. Progress pics are one thing, *kitten* shots are another. :noway:

Wow this just sounds like jealousy to me. No need to use nasty words like that.

Yes, it is jealousy :/:yawn: and what nasty words? Was it 'computer', 'China', 'business model'? I do apologize for such filth.
    I think it was the use of '*kitten*' actually.

Ah yes, good eye, that WAS awful :huh: Eesh, it's a good thing I didn't tell her to....oh nm. I've been sucked too far in as it is. Cheers!

wow.
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    You're very judgemental, you know. Posting a picture of your breasts =/= *kitten*.
  • sizzle92
    sizzle92 Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    Someone needs to get laid.
  • TonyM1984
    Options
    No one is going to see my stomach till my abs come in and that may take a while!
  • BigCed77024
    BigCed77024 Posts: 1,115 Member
    Options
    and here we go again...

let me sum up the responses up are about to get...
    1) PRUDE
    2) I earned this body I will show it off if I want to
    3) I agree...hussies, every last one
    4) hookers and blow
    5) more nekkid pics please
    6) Waaaaaaa! why is everyone attacking me
    7) locked thread

^^^^ In an election year THIS topic rears its ugly head!!!!
  • Jen_Jennings
    Options
    You're very judgemental, you know. Posting a picture of your breasts =/= *kitten*.

Settle down there, now weren't you the one who admitted to being an "*kitten*" or something like that? Anywhoooo I don't particularly care to see women's breasts...call me crazy but it's just not my thing. I also come from the school that spilling out into someones lap is not becoming of a lady. I was raised to be modest and agree with that completely. I don't think there is a need to hike your skirt up so high that you literally cannot bend over, nor do I see the reason to bare strangers your breasts. Am I a prude? No, I'm far from it, infact I'm pretty open minded and am not against showing skin when it's tasteful (vs. spiling out into someones space). I'm just not on the wagon with the rest of the ppl who think it's ok to bare all at any time. Heck, I've seen 12 yr old children going out in skimpy clothes bought by their own parents, why???? What message are you trying to send exactly by dressing like that at any age? Now, you can pick that apart and say that no one is taking it all off on this site but you know exactly what I mean and there's no need to try to analyze it and over read into it just to stir others up and cause more drama. Oh and btw I'm used to that as I have plenty of tolerant liberal friends who are tolerant (liberal firestorm in 3...2..1...) ONLY until you disagree with them, sounds a little like this thread and I'M the one who is judgemental? Meh, ok.

Going back to the original poster, she didn't really elaborate on how much of it she thought to be strange but I do agree with the base of her post. I do find it strange. Ppl can and will continue to post as they see fit but it doesn't mean I have to agree with it, favor it or give kudos to it and I've actually seen friends photos removed on this site that bare too much so it's obvious the site managers have some issues with it as well. If you are unable to respect my desire to NOT look at those shots why on earth should I be expected to respect your desire to see it or side with it? No need to answer that but something to think about. Because YOU are ok with it, I HAVE to look at it or choose not to use the site?? Seems a little backwards in my opinion. Fitness site does not equal night club, red light district or private bedroom. That is all.
  • BigCed77024
    Options

^^^ mee too..but more on that later! I just wonder WHYYYYYYYY it's such a big deal. If a woman works hard on their beautiful, sexy bodies they can put on a bikini like going to the beach. Every one likes T & A....

It kills me that this topic comes up all the time. It seems like there are always judgemental people thinking hey I will save the world by posting this thread.......
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    I started at 250 pounds with a 40.5 inch waist.......

90 pounds later, bet your *kitten* I'mma show my tummy! :laugh:

:smile: This!!! I'm 5'3 start weight was 250 current weight is 134. I am gonna show me off.
  • Jen_Jennings
    Options

I'll mention it to my husband.
  • BigCed77024
    Options
    It's kind of ironic that the person posting this ....has a PIC OF A NAKED DOG ON HER AVATAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options

Every photo I have posted on here is on my Facebook :). My grandmother is a friend on my FB list so I don't mind showing my grandmother my half naked photos, because it's me showing my progress.
  • kealambert
    Options

Every photo I have posted on here is on my Facebook :). My grandmother is a friend on my FB list so I don't mind showing my grandmother my half naked photos, because it's me showing my progress.

not me, but I don't like my shirtless pics, they just help keep me accountable