What are you reading?

Options

Replies

• erinfog
    erinfog Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Dead Men Do Tell Tales: The Strange and Fascinating Cases of a Forensic Anthropologist

it's really good.
  • AmyP619
    AmyP619 Posts: 1,137 Member
    Options
    Bump for good read ideas later!!

I just finished the 50 Shades of Grey series, and now I'm on the One for the Money series!
  • Impy84
    Impy84 Posts: 430
    Options
    Trace by Patricia Cornwell.
  • louiseshaw88
    louiseshaw88 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Before I Go To Sleep by S.J Watson - I didnt think it would be a good read but i couldnt put it down !! amazing storyline !!

"As I sleep, my mind will erase everything I did today. I will wake up tomorrow as I did this morning. Thinking I'm still a child. Thinking I have a whole lifetime of choice ahead of me ...' Memories define us. So what if you lost yours every time you went to sleep? Your name, your identity, your past, even the people you love - all forgotten overnight. And the one person you trust may only be telling you half the story. Welcome to Christine's life."
  • kit8806
    kit8806 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    What im reading now: City of lost souls !

I just finished reading: The golden Lily

Love City of Lost Souls!!

I am currently reading City Of Fallen Angels!! :)
  • ChrisRS87
    ChrisRS87 Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    The Saxon Stories by Bernard Cornwell, before that it was the Conquoror Series by Conn Iggulden
  • PetulantOne
    PetulantOne Posts: 2,131 Member
    Options
    The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest

Master Your Metabolism by Jillian Michaels (it was a freeby so I figured I'd read through it.)

And I just ordered New Rules of Lifting For Women. :)
  • laurasimmons
    laurasimmons Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    I'm finally reading the hunger games after watching the movie last weekend. On the third book of the trilogy.
  • AnisaMG
    AnisaMG Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    The Crystal Cave - Mary Stewart

Read this series when I was a pre-teen and decided to do a re-read now. Just as great as I remember!
  • mamafish2313
    Options
    Game of Thrones Book 5 "A Dance with Dragons"

and um... Harry Potter book Order of the Phoenix (shhh) MY oldest son and I are doing that together.
  • trhjrh06
    trhjrh06 Posts: 2,272 Member
    Options
    Reading the 3rd The Hunger Games Book: Mockinjay, Just started yesterday.
    Watched the movie a couple weeks ago and just HAD to start the book series!
  • sirisaac87
    Options
    Secrets of a millionaire mind
  • mjay107
    Options
    A Game of Thrones

I'm on book 2, A Clash of Kings. :)
  • kayl3igh88
    kayl3igh88 Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    Currently reading: From The Corner Of His Eye by Dean Koontz

Just finished: Odd Apocalypse, by Dean Koontz

Reading next: 77 Shadow Street, by Dean Koontz

I :heart: Dean Koontz's books!
  • egates1984
    egates1984 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Read four books last week (there pretty short): The Waiting Sky by Lara Zielin, Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire, Survive by Alex Morel and Send by Patty Blount. They were all good books! Just started reading Firefly Lane by Kristen Hannah this morning, so far so good :)
    This is a great thread! I wrote down tons of books that people recommended. I am always up for a good book! Thanks
  • 10acity
    10acity Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    After a couple of good but heady reads, I wanted to pick up something a little breezier. So I decided to reread Anne of Green Gables -- a childhood favourite. And I have absolutely, thoroughly enjoyed it as an adult, too! I may just revisit the whole series!
  • Tebbspcad
    Options
    Just finished reading Covet by JR Ward. I'll then be reading the next 2 in the series (Crave, Envy) before her new one (Rapture) comes out on 25 September!

Whilst reading those i'm also trying to fit in reading NROLFW! :happy:
  • kit8806
    kit8806 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I'm also a big reader of YA. I'm reading The City of Ashes (Mortal Instruments#2), The Dead (The Enemy#2), and I'll Be There. Oh, and The Loser List. I teach 7th grade.

I love the Mortal Instruments series and her Infernal Devices series is great as well!!
  • atsteele
    atsteele Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    Just finished The Secret by Beverly Lewis. Now starting her second book in the trilogy: The Missing.
  • GeekyGirlLyn
    GeekyGirlLyn Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Just finished re-reading the whole A Song of Ice and Fire series (The Game of Thrones series). I also just ordered the final installment of Wheel of Time series as a gift to myself for my weight loss and will read it in January when it comes out. And, though you all may laugh, I am reading Tides of War, a World of Warcraft novel. I love the lore and stories in the game. After this I have a stack by my bed to read.

Mona Lisa Overdrive
    Hyperion
    The Name of the Wind
    The Once and Future King