Ladies 250-300+ with Pics Plzzz

Options
Im about 345-350 right now and Looking out to How far I have to go can be Very discouraging at times. Is there ANY Gals on here that are in the 250-300+ area that have Lost and have pics for added Inspiration !!!

Replies

• Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    I was around 340 when I started with pics on my profile. :)
  • justaride08
    Options
    Thats me too, I started at 357 and now I'm 339! I feel discouraged sometimes too, but then I try and think about what all I have accomplished non-scale wise and how accomplished I'll be when I lose half of me (literally).
  • SheriBishop
    Options
    I started out at 263.4 and am now at 190ish. You've seen my progress pictures
  • dalgal26
    dalgal26 Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    Please go to my profile and check out my progress! :happy:

Wishing you the greatest of success in your journey to a healthier life!:flowerforyou:
  • cjmcmillan
    cjmcmillan Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I started out at 332 and hit 292 today. I have pics on my profile....will be adding new pics later today, Best of luck to you!! :smile:
  • Tannedtiffers
    Tannedtiffers Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    I started off at 304...i have a lot of pics, too. Good luck in your journey!
  • jjennasmithh
    Options
    2qvrqbl.jpg

first pic - 340 lbs
    second pic - 250 lbs

same shirt to show a difference.
  • xratedkisses
    Options
    i've only been on this site for about a month or so give or take.. and i've lost 22 pounds i started out at 390 and i'm now at 373.. it may not be alot but trust me it feels like a lot and it takes alot of work and wanting to do it for it to work.. and a good support system and the people here at MFP are great people even the ones i have my on friends list are great people and good pushers and motivators feel free to add me if you like
  • nrd2212
    nrd2212 Posts: 128
    Options
    I was 272 starting, now at 152. Pics on my profile
  • Look at my profile pic I started out 320 and now in my 270's
  • NikkiGetsFit185
    NikkiGetsFit185 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    My highest was 307, and im currently 264.5 as of today you will have to look at my profile to see i have a side by side pic, and my profile pic now i took yesterday, im not sure how to upload pics on here or i would
  • Otterluv
    Otterluv Posts: 9,083 Member
    Options
    My highest was 298, I am now at 264. I still can't tell when I look at pictures or in the mirror. BUT - I am able to run 40 minutes now, participate fully in my cage fitness class, my skinny clothes are feeling big, I am much comfier riding in the car, I can sit down on the floor and play with my nieces and nephew for a much longer stretch now. When you have so much to lose, you wouldn't think that 30 pounds makes such a difference. But, it does. Keep with it & move lots, your body may surprise you with what it can do.
  • OfficiallySexyVal
    OfficiallySexyVal Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    I started out at 345lbs after the birth of my son! I joined MFP at 311lbs since then I have lost 48lbs currently at 263lbs, I only have one body pic on my profile of me at 289lbs and then again at my current weight feel free to check them out and add me for support!
  • thelaurameister
    thelaurameister Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    I started out at 292, I'm now 272. I can feel a difference in my pants, but there's really no difference in my pictures (yet). Soon enough, hopefully. Good luck!
  • deb3129
    deb3129 Posts: 1,294 Member
    Options
    2qvrqbl.jpg

first pic - 340 lbs
    second pic - 250 lbs

same shirt to show a difference.

You look GREAT! I started at 338, and am currently at 252, so we have similar losses. But you look so much better!
  • xratedkisses
    Options
    oh and i'm even able to jog in place for 30 to 35 minutes which i've never been able to do not in highschool so it works lmao..
  • justaride08
    Options
    by the way, I would love so 300+ lbs friends :)
  • iryshjones
    iryshjones Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    baby steps girl, baby steps!!! take it 10 lbs at a time ... every little bit makes a difference and looking at the big number can be daunting. It will be worth it!!!
  • ickybella
    ickybella Posts: 1,438 Member
    Options
    Check out my profile. I started out at 250-260.
  • lorib75
    lorib75 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    I am right here with you ladies!!! Anyone feel free to add me! I usually try to limit my FR but this group is my kind of peeps!!! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!