Options

Replies

• IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,381 Member
    Options
    bump!
  • SereneBliss
    Options
    I started out at 283 pounds and I'm now around 230. I recently joined this site and haven't uploaded any pictures yet. It's been a long battle, but worth it. I started my weight loss journey about 5 years ago and I've had my ups and downs. Old habits die hard, but it's the journey, not the destination, that matters most.

Just remember that it's not what you look like on the outside but what you look like on the inside that counts. You have to learn to love yourself and you have to learn to love life in order to love your body.
  • neffesther
    Options
    I still have a long way to go, but I've gone from 317 to hovering 253-257 (stupid plateaus!)

I know what you mean! I was stuck in the 250s for about five weeks before I finally (recently) pushed through to the 240s. You look great though!
  • Sam_NZ07
    Options
    How did you do it? I keep coming and going from MFP and struggling to lose weight. help!
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    It is frustrating and when you are looking from that to where you need to be it seems impossible. But, look at all the people here. We are all working to get to what we want. It can and will happen. :)

Around 300
    P1000703.jpg

about 139
    2012-08-07_15-47-59_723.jpg

Now at 134 and moving down :)
    582587_551660631529_1994846933_n.jpg

Wow
  • i started at 284 now im 252 pic on profile too (:embarassed: lol)

if you and/or anyone wanna add me as their bud, you're all welcome x
  • YoshiZelda
    YoshiZelda Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Must bump<3
  • SJKirk51912
    SJKirk51912 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I am starting (again...) at 271. My goal is around 200 (then I will re-evaluate). I feel like I have been at this for so long, it just a never ending battle. But I will eventually get there.

You all are so amazing and inspiring. I can't wait for the day when I can share results.

Feel free to add me. I would love friends with similar starting points!
  • desiv2
    desiv2 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Bump for later
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,381 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing!! You all have done an amazing job and very inspirational to all of us!!
  • SWilkins75
    SWilkins75 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    I started out at 263.4 and am now at 190ish. You've seen my progress pictures
    Sheri, your before photos look a lot like mine now. I started at 265 and now I am 231 (I think. I was stuck between 236-234 for over a month) lol But we have the same build it seems. I bet you rewarded yourself when you got under 200lbs! That's a weight I haven't been since 1999! I am hoping to get there. I love that you have posted your photos and aren't so self conscience of them. I unfortunately am lol
  • SWilkins75
    SWilkins75 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    I started at 370, today I was 279. 91 pounds gone!

Here are some progress pictures (370-290) but I look really mean in them. :( I'm a happy person, I just look super serious.
    http://imgur.com/a/aY3WF#0
    Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • leamatthew
    Options
    I started out at 424lbs, currently 281lbs, will add piccys on e I'm
    Home x
  • seriouslypinkchick
    Options
    Totally agree i started at 299 and now 237 but must admit you look way better than me :) keep up the gud work
  • MrsFlotron
    MrsFlotron Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I was 266 last year. I made this profile like several years ago but didnt use it seriously till January/Febuary. Since then I've lost 50 pounds! Just don't give up you can do it one pound at a time! :happy:
  • leamatthew
    Options
    heres mine

424lbs

30st4lbs-thepicthatmadethedifference.jpg

281lbs - or most recent piccy x

404020_4585529039800_227658998_n.jpg
  • randisaucier
    randisaucier Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    These progress pictures are amazing!! You all have a lot to be proud of!
  • Kattcooper
    Options
    I started a health challenge July 14, 2012 that was started at my church. I weighed in at 304 pounds. With the help of my supplements, boot camp, church friends and family members I was able to lose 18 pounds by August 27, 2012. I started MFP on July 30th. So from July 30th to today (September 17, 2012) I have lost a total of 27 pounds. I have a few health challenges (left knee & back), but I have not let that STOP me, that’ only the devil trying to stop me from reaching my goal (down to 160). But If I keep following everything that I’ve learned from my boot camp coach, keep using my MFP and remember my daily encouraging scripture: I CAN DO EVERYTHING THROUGH HIM WHO GIVES ME STRENGHT, Philippians 4:13. I have Phil 4:13 on my workout shirt, so when I feel like giving up and giving in, I just look at the scripture on my shirt to remind me I CAN DO THIS AND I WILL COME OUT A WINNER!!! And so can YOU!!!!!! Keep your head up and stay focused and keep smiling!
  • m0pp3t
    m0pp3t Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    What a super inspiring thread, I'm going to send a bunch of you friend requests :) It is really uplifting to read and see these transformations!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!