Options
    bump for later :)
  • Bridget1111
    Options
    Amazing results!
  • allison_ortiz
    allison_ortiz Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Im about 345-350 right now and Looking out to How far I have to go can be Very discouraging at times. Is there ANY Gals on here that are in the 250-300+ area that have Lost and have pics for added Inspiration !!!

I weighed 350 when I started on 9/26/2011, I am now down to 203lbs a little over a year later...I have before n after pics on my profile :)
  • sandobr1
    sandobr1 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Looking good everyone, thanks to all who generously share to inspire others. I agree with prior poster who say small goals help keep you focused. My first goal was/is 30 pounds by first week in November, which I should make. Working on a realistic end of year goal, then a New Years goal.
  • brickhouse76
    Options
    <~~~~me at 246-250lbs currently 169lbs
  • crazyellybean
    crazyellybean Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    started at 297.. this was about 250.. gained 10lbs due to hormone meds.. now I'm 260

13262403_5783.jpg
  • k2quiere
    k2quiere Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    I started at 348 and am currently at 260. I have different sets of progress pics in my blog if you want to take a look, as well as my story to go along with them. It's a long road, but the ride is so worth it!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/k2quiere
  • smallsadsam
    smallsadsam Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I don't have any pictures yet, but I'm ~250 right now, started about 30 days ago at 265. My lowest weight in my adult life was 171 and I would LOVE to be back there. Ultimate goal is 150. I'm 27, 5'9. Anyone have a similar journey ahead, please add me!
  • TabathaAnn8
    Options
    Thanks to everyone for sharing stories and pictures!!! All these success stories keep me motivated every night! Before I joined MFP I felt like the only people that could lose 100 lbs in a year were on shows like The Biggest Loser but now I realize that anyone can do it with a little hard work and perseverance! Thanks so much you all are inspirations to those of us that are just starting out!
  • miracle4me
    miracle4me Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    heres mine

424lbs

30st4lbs-thepicthatmadethedifference.jpg

281lbs - or most recent piccy x

404020_4585529039800_227658998_n.jpg

You are so inspiring! You also are a beautiful woman with a loving personality. Thank You for being my MFP Friend. I know my weight loss will not be as dramatic as yours is but you inspire me soooo much! Every Woman who has posted pictures here Thank You for taking the time to encourage others.

The one piece of advice I leave with the OP is what I have learned the hard way after logging in for over 160 days. Do not compare yourself to others, no two people are the same even when they eat the same calories. I am not active like others do to severe health issues. I am not in my 20's anymore and I have hypothyroidism, plus cannot exercise do to health issues. I found myself getting depressed when I saw others have 4 lb weight loss when I struggle to lose 1 Lb. Finally I wised up and now understand we are all individuals. I have sent you a Friend invite because I love to motivate others also.
  • AmberLeighD
    Options
    I started at 306.. currently 189. I have my face pic of when I was at my heaviest on my profile (it's actually my d.l. picture - a constant reminder of how far I've come).

I just remind myself I didn't put it on in a day, it's not going to come off in a day. I started my journey Feb/2010 .. I am no overnight weight loss story, and I'm proud to say that. I changed my lifestyle to something I can maintain, I didn't go on a diet.

If you are the same like-minded thinking as me... feel free to add me. (any of you)

Just know..... if you add me:

(I will cheer you on when you are doing great...but.......)

1.) I will call you out if you are eating fast food 3x + a week
    2.) If you're doing pretty well, and then hit a decline on healthy food choices (like going from no soda, to 3 sodas that week!)

I am here for **accountability** - If I don't have to think twice about having McDonalds b/c who's to know... I think twice now..because I have to log that, and people will know.. and my friends will call me out on it...if I start hitting fast food windows...I've come too far to go back!

3.) I don't usually log on the weekend - I'm pretty much anti-computer when I'm home w/ my kiddo. We are a pretty busy family unit, and that doesn't allow much time for logging, and I don't have a really "cool" phone that allows me to log from there.

If you can handle that... ADD ME.
  • RobinvdM
    RobinvdM Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    Feel free to check out my profile. Started at 355, am down to 239. Been keeping pixs every 2 months :)
  • Elleinnz
    Elleinnz Posts: 1,661 Member
    Options
    Started at 320 - now 200 ....."after" pic was taken at 220

21JuneFront2small.jpg

10Sept11BandA.jpg

DonelleJeans.jpg
  • Started at 415 and now 297!! Lots of frustrating days and days I wanted to give up.. I could have lost a lot more if I wouldn't have fallen off the bandwagon a few times but the most important thing is I NEVER gave up..

Day before I started in April 2011
    e5d87f5c.jpg
    June 2012
    6781da68.jpg

b5af4222.jpg
    8c3c1fa0.jpg

AMAZING progress! Congrats! I wish you so much luck on the rest of your journey - and then some! :)
  • marsha9776
    Options
    Hi my name is Marsha. I dont have any pictures to post today. I will be adding some within the next week. I am 36 years old. I weighed 414 pounds in May. Today I weight 379 lbs. I will post pictures. This website is very helpful. It keeps me accountable. Just be honest.
  • marsha9776
    Options
    Your pictures are amazing. How have you lost so much weight. I notice a bike in your second pic. How far do you bike? How often?
  • Primrose1960
    Primrose1960 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    you are all doing amazing work here, great insperation.
  • P05T5CRIPT
    P05T5CRIPT Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    I started out at 252lbs 4 months ago, and I'm now down nearly 50lbs to 205lbs. Not ready to post full body pics yet (waiting to hit closer to 100lbs lost), but you can see the difference between my main profile pic and another pic in my profile taken at my first 5K race two weeks ago.

If you'd said to me 4 months ago I would be close to ONE-derland and in a solid size 18 I'd have laughed. I can run 4 miles and I couldn't run for 60 seconds a few months ago, and I'm beginning to enjoy shopping for clothes (something I always hated). I have a long way to go yet, but I'll get there.

MFP is fantastic, it keeps you accountable and friends on here and success stories on the forums are incredibly motivating. It's worth every ounce of sweat, frustration and emotion!!
  • teresacc26
    teresacc26 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Thanks to everyone participating...I never expected it to do so good lol..I am loving the pics..Very motivational Omg...Feel Free to Add me as a Friend EVERYBODY lol..Keep the pics coming
  • fletchleg
    fletchleg Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    WOW, all you ladies are so inspiring. I started at 328 and I'm down to 311 but hoping to get to the 230 mark. Seeing you lovely ladies having similar bodies to me and getting to my 'goal body' is just so motivating.

Great job guys, seriously! And hopefully I'll be able to join you in the dramatic before and afters very soon.
    If any of you wish to add me, feel free :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!