Ladies 250-300+ with Pics Plzzz

Options

Replies

• kguattu
    Options
    Thanks to all that shared their stories!
  • Tamisha15
    Tamisha15 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    How did you do it? I keep coming and going from MFP and struggling to lose weight. help!

You just do it. I've tried for years on and off to loose weight but then I've asked myself, are you sure you really tried or did you just do a phone it in? I have'nt lost a ton of weight yet but so far what I've learned on this sight is celebrate the small victories, work hard and keep tracking your calories. Start off by loging your calories (I do 1200 - 1500 cals a day) and find an activity that you like to do that will get you moving and wait for a change. If your not seeing results in a reasonable amount of time add some more activity and see what your doing wrong with your diet and don't stop till you see a change.
  • ktaqt3399
    ktaqt3399 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I started at 334 and have lost 30 lbs. Its tough but we can do it. Anyone feel free to add me always looking for new friends
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    I started out at 276 pounds, now at 172 pounds, with about 25-45 still to go, depending on how it goes lol. The key is to not give up!! <3

before_after_10_2012_smalle.png
  • slavonka23
    slavonka23 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I started with 242, and now I'm 176 lbs :bigsmile:

My TW is 149 lbs :smooched:

5CtYPl.jpgVH4aKl.jpg
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    I started around 265 and got down to 216. I plateaued for almost an entire year of eating 1300 calories and gained back 15 before I raised them up to 1900 and started seeing a difference again! We have to fuel our bodies!

B/A in my profile pics.
  • poeco76
    poeco76 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Your pictures are amazing. How have you lost so much weight. I notice a bike in your second pic. How far do you bike? How often?

I just saw your question today... I'm so sorry that I missed it, but I do bike regularly. For the most part, I do so for transportation purposes because I find myself angry when driving all the time and being outside is really great for me, but over the last 6 months or so, I've taken it to more of a "sport" side as well. In addition to doing kickboxing several days a week, I try to ride regularly (between 20 and 40 miles) a few days a week. With winter approaching, I'm not sure I'll be able to maintain that schedule, but there's always the gym (though the stationary bike isn't nearly as much fun). :O)
  • fbranch7
    fbranch7 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    BUMP!
  • CurveAppeal86
    CurveAppeal86 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    This was my at my heaviest. 308 lbs

pic19.jpg

This is me now at 263

17943555_2457.jpg

ETA. Sorry for such a small picture, I'm at work and was only able to take it off of my display pic!
  • mshoneysmile7
    mshoneysmile7 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    This is me with only an 8 lb difference... I have gained it back since taking this picture and I am working my buns off to get em off, but it's a slow and difficult process... I understand how you feel completely... The only advice that I can provide is think of how you life could change for the better and for the worse. I also do frequent before & after pics to see progress even when the scale doesnt move. Right now I alk 300 lbs and almost 5'9. Here is my before & after pic... I hope that you can find some strength and/or courage in seeing this... Remember... This is what ONLY AN 8 LBS loss looks like...

12928218_8065.jpg
  • DiaryOfaThickFitWoman
    Options
    I'm a bit over half way there...

In the first pic, I was 277.2 lbs. In the second, 224 lbs.

I am currently 215.6.

You can do it!

:)

22jan2011027.jpg

Jess278.jpg

NICE!
  • katylady777
    katylady777 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    starting to read nd m motivated i lost 35 pounds this year strted at 295, started here and now down to 257, 8 ponds n a week :)
  • manda2980
    manda2980 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    You ladies are all a real inspiration. Keep up the good work everyone!
  • Acwilliams
    Options
    That's amazing! That's a great scripture reference. I'll be needing that one ;-)
  • 05saleengirl
    Options
    Before:
    anlgeo.jpg
    xmve5g.jpg
    During/Not done yet! After having a baby:
    After baby (gained 45 back with her):
    m78k7k.jpg
    n18086.jpg
    This year, a bit more defined:
    iqvszl.jpg
    2l8ddhu.jpg

Not sure why the pictures are cut off...but you get the idea...sorry bout that!
    I've lost about 10 more lbs since these pics
  • kaylanlynnNW
    kaylanlynnNW Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    You folks are the BOMB! I will be on here one day! :)
  • toffeewaffle
    toffeewaffle Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I started at 350ish and am down to 310 Have picks up.
  • bonniebonbon
    bonniebonbon Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    bump to see
  • bonniebonbon
    Options
    bump to see at
  • bonniebonbon
    Options
    bump to see at home
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!