Ladies 250-300+ with Pics Plzzz

Options

Replies

• lilmissymoo90
    lilmissymoo90 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    i was 282 lb and im now 225lb i cant get my pixup here atm but if your looking for a buddy feel free to add me and i have some on my profile x good luck everyone ! =D
  • belladonna786
    belladonna786 Posts: 1,165 Member
    Options
    It is frustrating and when you are looking from that to where you need to be it seems impossible. But, look at all the people here. We are all working to get to what we want. It can and will happen. :)

Around 300
    P1000703.jpg

about 139
    2012-08-07_15-47-59_723.jpg

Now at 134 and moving down :)
    582587_551660631529_1994846933_n.jpg

HOLY!!!!!!! You look friking amazing!!!!!!!! You guys are all so inspiring it just seems to take soooo long when you want the weight gone sooo bad! I want to be like you all. Hopefully one day I will have dramatic before and afters too :) Thanks to all of you for sharing its truly amazing!
  • Xia21
    Xia21 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    bump for the inspiration :]
  • velmaisvelma
    velmaisvelma Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I started at 297, as of 9/14 I weighed 258. I still do not look any different, I just notice that my clothes are looser. Will be adding pics, as soon as I figure out how. I have 93 pounds to my ultimate goal! Anyone with a lot to lose, feel free to add me!
  • shelleycolton
    shelleycolton Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Hi, this is exactly what needed, its just picked me up loads, Thanks for the inspiration, cause i kind of lost of motivation this past week. I started at 264lbs, currently at 251lbs.
  • SheilaG1963
    SheilaG1963 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    I started out at 359 with another weight loss site. Joined this site a few weeks ago. Have lost 98 pounds so far. Anyone can feel free to add me as a friend.
  • kerrymh
    kerrymh Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    no idea how to post pictures on here..but I was 390 and now 210-215 and maintaining for about 2 years.
    Check out my profile pics
    K
  • Wuggums
    Wuggums Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Started at 350+ and currently at about 185-190. Feel free to see my story in my profile, but I don't have many before pics posted...
  • Mandysc
    Mandysc Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    When I was pregnant my highest weight was 341 now almost a year later I am 287lbs I need about 100 more pounds to go and its not easy and seems to be impossible until you read everyones stories and it is always reassuring knowing your not the only one. Add me for support!!!
  • rachgarm
    rachgarm Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I still have a long way to go, but I've gone from 317 to hovering 253-257 (stupid plateaus!)
    63down.jpg
  • WhitneyT586
    WhitneyT586 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    First picture take around 270 back a few years ago. Started MFP in February this year around 260ish. Picture on the right is this past Wednesday at 229 (maybe a bit lower - I've put my scales in "jail" for a month).

b3d0e4f5.jpg
  • LosingitinTX
    LosingitinTX Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Keep your head up one step at a time. I will happen. I eat out a lot so I always look things up before I make my order. I have lost 8 lbs so far! in the past three weeks. Just remember it's not a race it is a marathon. Pace yourself. Add me as a friend if you want. i have 149 to loose.
  • nicholettebell
    Options
    I started out at 301 and now am at 145. I have pictures on my profile. Feel free to creep around on there. :laugh:
  • LuxHappens
    LuxHappens Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    You ladies are ALL beautiful!

Your photos/stories are very inspiring and I wish you continued blessings in your journey to health!
  • banks89202
    Options
    Wow, is all I can say :)
  • ribena1958
    Options
    Looking at these photo's, truly amazing
  • Cupcakehippiemommy
    Options
    I started at a little over 290 (started MFP at 279) and am now down to 219lbs (last weigh in) It gets hard sometimes but please know that the feeling you will have of no longer hearing certain joints crackle,breathing so hard your chest hurts and sweating just from walking from your car to the store beats any slice of pizza you think you need to have. My before and after pic is my profile pic ^u^ Yuo can do this cupcake!!!
  • RHOyalT
    RHOyalT Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I absolutely LOVE this post! Most of the before and after pics looks like they were taken of 2 different people! Thanks for this inspiration!
  • Carrieffa04
    Carrieffa04 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    My pics are on my profile. I'm not sure how to post them on the message boards. I love seeing others before and afters!
  • supbanana
    supbanana Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I started at 370, today I was 279. 91 pounds gone!

Here are some progress pictures (370-290) but I look really mean in them. :( I'm a happy person, I just look super serious.
    http://imgur.com/a/aY3WF#0
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!