No More Excuses - Week 7

Options

Replies

• cah0806
    cah0806 Posts: 112
    Options
    Merry Christmas Everyone!! Hope you are enjoying yourselves...I have been not so good the past couple of days. We went out to lunch (Mexican) and I overdid it yesterday. I've had a few sweets too. But no soft drinks. I could've been worse I guess. I am starting tomorrow off brand new. I am sure I've gained a couple of pounds back.

I think it's mostly a mental urge to eat. I just found out I am about 6 weeks pregnant. I promised myself I am not going crazy eating this time!! I need your support guys. Can you chain my refrigerator?

Talk to you soon...Christy
  • littlebigbird
    Options
    Christy - what a fantastic Christmas present - many congratulations!! :flowerforyou:

Hope everyone's having a lovely Christmas. I'm NOT counting calories today. I had a ton of veggies (no spuds) and a small amount of chicken for lunch, but I also had bread sauce and dessert and some chocolate (first for ages) - and I enjoyed every single bit - yum yum. I did weigh myself this morning though and still just over 1lb down on last week . . . so let's see if I can keep it going in that direction once I get back on the plan tomorrow.

Going for a long walk tomorrow providing it's not too icy underfoot, then back to swimming on Sunday and Monday before we head back to London and my treadmill. :tongue:

Take care and keep warm everyone.
    Alison x
  • AmandaJ
    AmandaJ Posts: 1,950 Member
    Options
    Merry Christmas Everyone!! Hope you are enjoying yourselves...I have been not so good the past couple of days. We went out to lunch (Mexican) and I overdid it yesterday. I've had a few sweets too. But no soft drinks. I could've been worse I guess. I am starting tomorrow off brand new. I am sure I've gained a couple of pounds back.

I think it's mostly a mental urge to eat. I just found out I am about 6 weeks pregnant. I promised myself I am not going crazy eating this time!! I need your support guys. Can you chain my refrigerator?

Congratulations to you! How exciting. That must make you due in late July or early August???
  • AmandaJ
    Options
    Oh I am so excited!!! I got myself a Christmas present that just told me I am 28 pounds overweight and I am 5 years older than I really am! :grumble: :laugh: Okay, I have been having fun with the WII fit!
  • justjack51
    justjack51 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Did my 1st 1000 calorie workout.

Spent 2 hours shoveling snow. (we got 8 inches last night)
  • AmandaJ
    Options
    Wow, 1000 calories!!! Way to go, did you drink a coke?:smile:
  • justjack51
    justjack51 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    I have 500 calories left tonight, I might just do that.

Too late, I just did it, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. I just crossed that off my list.

Now I only have

French Fries
    Chips/Salsa
    Mexican Dinner
    Sausage Biscuit

left on my list.

Funny Story, I asked my 10 year old daughter to make me a coke, and she brought be a giant beer stein full of coke. So cute when they are that age.
  • AmandaJ
    Options
    I have 500 calories left tonight, I might just do that.

Too late, I just did it, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. I just crossed that off my list.

Now I only have

French Fries
    Chips/Salsa
    Mexican Dinner
    Sausage Biscuit

left on my list.

Funny Story, I asked my 10 year old daughter to make me a coke, and she brought be a giant beer stein full of coke. So cute when they are that age.

I have a 9 year old daughter and yes, they are cute at that age. M is always saying some off the wall funny comment. I really hate to tell you this but I had chips and salsa today. I only had 9 and homemade salsa so I know it is very low in caloiries, I also a tamale and an enchilada, homemade so I know the calories in that too. I also had a coke. I am over and it is Christmas.

Tomorrow I am back on track. I still feel good about this week although the scale may reflect a totally different story. I think you are so awesome and so motivated to be eating so healthy. Be Proud!!!!!
  • tigermom79
    Options

Congratulations!!! I am very happy for you, and I have a feeling you will do great because you are determined this time!!! What a wonderful way to start the new year!
  • tigermom79
    Options
    Oh I am so excited!!! I got myself a Christmas present that just told me I am 28 pounds overweight and I am 5 years older than I really am! :grumble: :laugh: Okay, I have been having fun with the WII fit!

It will get better!!!:wink: I despised that little guy when we first met! What is your favorite on it so far? I need to get on ours today since Curves isn't open until Monday!
  • tigermom79
    Options
    Good Saturday Morning All;
    I truly hope everyone had a wonderful day with family and friends yesterday, and that God Blessed each of you for remembering His son!!!

I don't feel like I did too bad. I did have too many sweets but dinner was good and I ate lots of veggies!!! I am not looking forward to weighing in in the morning, but I know it will be okay. I am forcing myself to stay off the scale today and to get back on track a little today.

My youngest and I will be off to catch some after Christmas sales this morning, and then home to catch up on some housework!!!

Everyone have a wonderful day!
    Ann
  • AmandaJ
    Options
    Good morning fellow team!!!! Today is the day after Christmas and the day before the weigh-in. Scary in a way!!! :ohwell:

Hope everybody had a wonderful day and restful week-end. I am catching a cold but think I will venture into the big town today and take the kids shopping. They are dying to spend Christmas money. I would be too if I had any, I suppose. I am dreading the drive, 45 minutes each way, but I think I will get some chores out of them before we leave! :laugh:
  • tigermom79
    Options
    Hi All!!! Looks like we all have a lot going on during the family time. I for one am not looking forward to the weigh in. YUCK!!!! However, I did better today. Stayed under calories because I worked out!

I am dieing of thirst, so I think I will go get a couple of glasses of water and settle down in front of the tube to watch a movie!

See everyone in the morning!

Ann
  • cah0806
    cah0806 Posts: 112
    Options
    Hey everyone. Thanks for the congrats. Amanda, I am due August 23rd - 2 days before school starts for the next year! I guess I get an extended vacation, huh? I hope everyone has a great week. 2010 is almost here!
  • tigermom79
    Options
    Hey everyone. Thanks for the congrats. Amanda, I am due August 23rd - 2 days before school starts for the next year! I guess I get an extended vacation, huh? I hope everyone has a great week. 2010 is almost here!

That is a wonderful due date!!!! It was my dad's birthday! :) I hope you have a healthy and wonderful pregnancy!

Ann
  • tigermom79
    Options
    Okay.....so I am very pleased with weigh in!!!!! NO GAIN!!!! YIPEEEEEEEE. Still at 164. Seems like I have hit the platuoe that everyone was talking about! But since it is the middle of the holidays and I know I am eating stuff I normally wouldn't, I'm okay with it. I am going to get some excercise in again today.

Have a wonderful Sunday!
  • tamelab
    tamelab Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    Good Sunday morning all...Hope today finds you well. I gained a pound but that is not too bad considering that I ate ham for 3 days in a row. All that sodium has made me terribly thirsty so hopefully I can drink enough water today to stabilize things. My youngest got his Wii and I'm going to get the fitness program for it soon. I boxed with him some last night and it amazed me how fast my heart rate got up. That thing is so neat. I hope everyone has a good weigh-in today. I was scared to get on the scale but it had to be done. The sun is finally shining in SC and it looks like a beautiful day ahead. See ya'll tomorrow.
  • AmandaJ
    Options
    I am sitting here scared to get on the scale, don't want to, really don't want to!
  • AmandaJ
    Options
    I am sitting here scared to get on the scale, don't want to, really don't want to!

Okay I gained, figured I did, but here is what I don't understand. My pants are getting closer and my body is looking better but my weight keeps going up. Hmmmmmmm.
  • AmandaJ
    Options
    Good Sunday morning all...Hope today finds you well. I gained a pound but that is not too bad considering that I ate ham for 3 days in a row. All that sodium has made me terribly thirsty so hopefully I can drink enough water today to stabilize things. My youngest got his Wii and I'm going to get the fitness program for it soon. I boxed with him some last night and it amazed me how fast my heart rate got up. That thing is so neat. I hope everyone has a good weigh-in today. I was scared to get on the scale but it had to be done. The sun is finally shining in SC and it looks like a beautiful day ahead. See ya'll tomorrow.

Sodium may be my problem too because all I want to do is stick my head under the faucet and guzzle water. :laugh: