Should men be stronger then their female companions?

Options
12345679»

Replies

• PetulantOne
    PetulantOne Posts: 2,131 Member
    Options
    My husband lets me beat him all the time. Every once in a while though, when I get to cocky, he puts me in my place. :blushing:
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    Well i just wanted to say well done. you beat me and no i didnt let you win. I'm so proud of you not just for beating me but because of your journey that you have taken. Yes maybe i should work out more and no my ego is not crushed. I know i encouraged you to make this post as a NSV and i never thought you would of got this sort of responce.
    I like all the funny post's that have been placed on here and I look forword to the rest of your journey and many more play fights.

Thank you husband,

You have been there for me through thick and thin, held me up and stopped me from falling, you have been my rock.

I know some of these people dont think so but I know you are strong, you have always been strong and masculine - not only physically but mentally and emotionally you are solid.

So I beat you in an arm wrestle, you are faster then me, stronger then me, can run faster then me, can carry me up our stairs and to our bed :blushing: and could most deffinatley beat the s**t out of me if you chose to, but NEVER in our 11 year relationship have you ever lifted you hand to strike me . . . . . .

So many men need to take lessons out of your book

I love you :heart:

Awwwwww :cry:

Aaaaaw, I like this too. :heart: