The calories don't count if....

Options

Replies

• Laoch_Cailin
    Laoch_Cailin Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    If you burn the wrapper, no one sees you eating it and you brush your teeth after......
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    It's your birthday!
  • ekz13
    ekz13 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    if you eat it AFTER you have a salad...they canx each other out.... sum total = 0
  • jessicae1aine
    Options
    ...I can eat it in the car before I get back to work.

...no one saw it.

...I pretend it never happened.
  • ncprasad
    ncprasad Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    If I plan to exercise an extra 10 mins tomorrow...
  • Katy285
    Options
    It doesnt count when I "have" to eat the rest of my kids' food. They're full but I can't just throw the food away! Its usually just a spoonful or two or three :)
  • bulbadoof
    bulbadoof Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    Cookie crumbs left over at the end of the box (I mean, technically I've already logged the cookies as eaten - it's accounted for!)
  • mjterp
    mjterp Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    Simple MATH
    If you break/cut it in half, it halves the calories, right? So just keep halving until it is a bunch of crumbs (this can also be accomplished by chewing a minimum of 32 times! Which SHOULD put you into the negative calorie realm with all of the facial muscles involved...) and then when you are down to .00000009 calories...simply round to the nearest tenth. VOILA...zero calorie cookies/cakes/pies/WHATEVER!!!!

If my son "Sheldon" was here, I'd pester him to put the equation down for y'all. But he isn't. So I hope my overly simplistic explanation is sufficient. ("Jesus is OK with it, but don't tell Dad.")
  • Amcolecchi
    Amcolecchi Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    When I am stressed
  • LALOCHA34
    LALOCHA34 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    when you go home to visit family and/or when Mom cooks!
  • knowephecs
    knowephecs Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    you eat it with something healthy.
    When they reach the stomach, the carrot says "it's cool man, he's with me"
  • lesliefb
    lesliefb Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    LMAO... It definitely doesn't count if it was off of someone else's plate and was "just a couple of bites". Definitely.
  • Amymp72
    Amymp72 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    It is during a Packer game!
  • mikey1976
    mikey1976 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    its simple it does count on a sunday. sundays a day of rest. its in the bible so it cant be wrong
  • perpetual98
    Options
    If you just licked the tip.

Wait. What?
  • iAMsmiling
    iAMsmiling Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    ...you eat anything within 24 hours of having sex.

(Been trying to sell my wife on that one for years.)
  • lilangel317
    lilangel317 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    It doesn't count if you pray over it! After all God's blessed it so the calories are gone.
  • al369
    al369 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    If I burned calories I didn't log that day...like sex or a short walk. Or going to the playground with my kid. It totally evens out. :D
  • kddruckenmiller
    kddruckenmiller Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    you're sick. It's getting to be that time of the year again so today I am sitting on my couch inhaling chips. Which also are fine if you happen to have two servings instead of one. I mean they're all broken so who really knows?!
  • emmagallo
    Options
    ...you drink a gallon of water after you've eaten. Water cancels everything out!