odd turn-ons (keep it clean for the moderators)

Options

Replies

• IslandDreamer64
    IslandDreamer64 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I love it when men are dirty and sweaty after working all day. Love love love it! Luckily I married a man that fits that description perfectly :heart:
  • Jmstill300
    Jmstill300 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    It's a tie between redheads with glasses and a Southern accent. If I get the trifecta, ooooooh boy! :smile:
  • Jellyphant
    Jellyphant Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    A deep voice, long hair, 5oclock shadow and cologne.
  • Midnight_Sunshine
    Midnight_Sunshine Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Big guys.

I mean tall and broad, not necessarily muscled or fat. Either works, as long as they are built like a brick s*hite house
  • beach_please
    beach_please Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    When a guy wears his pants just below his hips and you can see the dimples just above his butt

The taste of alcohol or beer on a man's lips... drives me crazy :love:
  • deadheadcheri
    Options
    I love a man who can fix things or make things, a man who walks confidently and has full lips and strong arms and hard-worked hands. My man is exactly what I love.
  • Rycoop311
    Rycoop311 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    veins on the forearms and rough hands

i like 'em rugged and rough
  • rumpusparable
    Options
    Receiving money or gifts from a submissive as tribute/service... But I'm really awkward and uncomfortable with money and gifts from anyone else.

I used to get aroused by buying new technology upgrades... As in, on buying a new computer I'd have to stop and momentarily fondle the box while putting it in my car because I was sexually excited. That sort of thing.

But that's not been the case in my last few purchases of electronics. Instead, I recently bought a second professional cosmetics case (the big kind on rollers) because I have too much stuff to fit in the first one and every so often I feel the need to go over and rub my hands over it, open it, etc because it arouses me.
  • shimewazaMan
    Options
    A girl who actually finds me attractive!

Um excuse me but you look attractive from the picture I can see!
    WOW!!!! Thanks!!! You just made my evening a bit nicer!!!! I wish women I met in person felt the same way! LOL
  • runnermama81
    runnermama81 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    T shirts that are a little tight on an in shape guy, and VOICE....there is something about a little grind in a voice....mmmm hmmmm.
  • Effpcos
    Effpcos Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    a big badonkadonk

I just snorted my cup of tea out my nose!
  • fawndam
    fawndam Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    My husband wearing a plain black T-shirt and jeans. YUM!

Also packers fan!!! sorry off subject but just had to comment!!
  • fawndam
    Options
    :love: Smell of burnt wood on a man!! ya know...campfire smell!!! yummm!!! EAT EM UP!
  • martymays
    martymays Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    1940's Pin-up girls
  • Heyman09
    Options
    When my husband wears his suit and looking perfect!!!
  • LouiseRose92
    Options
    I'm probably alone on this, and I try to get my SO to stop...
    I find smoking sexy, on either sex.
  • Danny_Boy13
    Danny_Boy13 Posts: 2,094 Member
    Options
    This is not odd but I love a girl with a killer smile. Instant +2 points on the hot scale.
  • Danny_Boy13
    Danny_Boy13 Posts: 2,094 Member
    Options
    1940's Pin-up girls

^ This for my odd as well
  • fawndam
    Options
    This is not odd but I love a girl with a killer smile. Instant +2 points on the hot scale.

:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • ScottFree_66
    Options
    A woman with a long braided pony tail wearing a tight wife beater t-shirt (bra optional).