odd turn-ons (keep it clean for the moderators)

Options
1101112131416»

Replies

• Cinnamon0603
    Cinnamon0603 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I love it when she gets mad, I could just grab her, pick her up and pin her against the wall.

Disclaimer- Try it...she might punch you in the face and kick you in the Di(k or you will absolutely get some of the best sex of your life.

Can I volunteer..............pleeeeeeese!!!! :love:
  • Ashley06118
    Options
    Tattoos
    long hair
    peircings
    musicains
    guys that look just a little unkempt

Absolutely! Except for the long hair and just a little stubble.
  • BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    I like the sexy cowgirl / country girl look

Marisa_Tomei_009.jpg
  • BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    OMG Ditto on the great dad quality.

It's cliche as all Hell but if I'm dating a guy who has kids and I see him caring for and playing with them and being all great dad like, it's almost like guaranteed vagina at that point. True story. :blushing:

See... I did it backwards, I knew I shoulda had kids BEFORE dating!
  • anrev42
    anrev42 Posts: 331
    Options
    brawns with brains
    hygiene
  • projectxreborn
    Options
    I am amazed by the girls who like guys with baseball caps on backwards. I always want to yell at them to put their cap on right. Which is probably not very sexy of me.
    Oh my gosh, I don't know why, but it gets me goin'. Don't take away our pleasure :)

*Note to self* wear ball cap backwards with shirt tucked in and a belt while working on my car also moving my lips seductively while asking for a 15/16 socket in 3/4 drive. Just before I Go hiking in my Superman tshirt discussing History and comic books

Ha ha ha ha!
  • LilEmm
    LilEmm Posts: 240
    Options
    Great thread! I echo the man stank - something about the combined smell of b.o., beer & a hint of cigarettes that's just ugggh. This only works in the summertime though. :)
  • vv523
    vv523 Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    a lot of junk in the truck
  • bluestocking01
    Options
    when guys lift one eyebrow(only if they have nice eyebrows tho) when they look at you. it has carido writen all over it.

edit: bc I said the s word.

Totally the one eyebrow thing!!
  • LilEmm
    LilEmm Posts: 240
    Options
    Dude, what is happening in that unitard?? lol