CURVY GIRLS: My FIRST Success Story Post

Options

Replies

• kristen_lynn
    kristen_lynn Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    you look AMAZING! damn girl, that last dress is some HOT STUFF! great job! moms can have such guilt sometimes, feeling bad to take time away from kids to workout or log our dinners, while we try to remind ourselves: "i am setting a good example. i am getting healthy so i can be around for long-term motherhood." WHEW i know the battle! but we're all in this together. brick houses unite! :)
  • gerripho
    gerripho Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    What I particularily love about all your pics is that you look sassy! Georgeous, too, but the sassy attitude makes you look like fun to be with! Congrats on kicking the medical issue to the curb.
  • rosilyn7
    rosilyn7 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Awesome progress!!! You look amazing!
  • Megatoine
    Megatoine Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I really needed to read this today. I've tried a lot of different things over the past 3-4 years and I had just resigned myself to being big for the rest of my life. I love your attitude, I love how you love yourself, and I love that you're embracing curvy. I'm ok with never being a stick but I would love to kick this apnea and stay away from my dad's diabetes.

Then kick the apnea. Get up right now and kick! Then kick with the other leg. Then do it again.....and THAT'S how it starts. Don't wait another moment - take control and get your health and your life back. Nothing feels better. Good luck to you!
  • Megatoine
    Options
    That printed dress is gorgeous, and you look smashing in it! Where did you get it? It's so flattering!

Good'ole Macys. They always have something good for a party!
  • beelikethebug
    beelikethebug Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Awesome work—congrats!!!
  • Snail313
    Snail313 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Curious, how tall are you? You look about the same as me.
  • Megatoine
    Options
    Thanks for the support you guys! I didn't expect such big response but I am so excited to be in contact with so many people doing something positive for themselves!! Rock On Everyone! Can't wait to check back in with good news soon!!

DO YOU, FOR YOU, FIRST.
  • Megatoine
    Options
    Awesome job! Curious, how tall are you? You look about the same as me.

I'm 5' 6".
  • rachellosesitall85
    Options
    You look great! We have the same way of thinking too! Beauty comes in all shapes and sizes but healthy makes it look and feel much better :) You go girl!
  • Cherp18
    Cherp18 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Va-Va-Voooooooom!!!! So hot!!!
  • Monicapierce
    Monicapierce Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    You look fabolous!!!!! And I absolutely freakin LLLOOOVVVEEE the dress your wearing in the last picture, it is so adorable!
  • lovinmyselfagain
    lovinmyselfagain Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous! Keep up the awesome work!:drinker:
  • jhavila
    Options
    Looking great. Keep up the good work. You'll be there in no time.
  • needles85365
    needles85365 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    WOW you look great. Thanks for sharing you are a great inspiration
  • LadieTink
    LadieTink Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    u look great
  • RobfromLakewood
    Options
    wow, nice job!
  • Thena81
    Thena81 Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    I'm a pear, I get cha lol!! Congratsaj you look great!
  • ravenrxx
    ravenrxx Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    OH MY GOSH!! HOLY CRAP GIRL!! YOU LOOK WONDERFUL HUNNYY! YOUR HARD WORK HAS PAID OFF SOO MUCH!
    AND DAMN. LOOK AT YOUR BEAUTIFUL CURVES! WONDERFUL, WONDERFUL JOB! YOU LOOK SO DIFFERENT!!

Congratz =)) x
  • mscoco10
    mscoco10 Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    great job
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!