My dog ate ...

Options
18910111214»

Replies

• makkman
    makkman Posts: 212
    Options
    My daughters new black flats with rhinestones that she just loved. In his (the dog) i told her to keep them out of his reach. She did not :((
  • kimosabe1
    kimosabe1 Posts: 2,467 Member
    Options
    part of a tire. lol...
  • zenschick
    zenschick Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    My hound has eaten plastic sandwich bags, glass plates, apple peels and cores, anything in the trash can, an air conditioner, a coffee grinder, DVDs, and shoes. She always has food and water in the kitchen but refuses to eat any dog food. (canned or dry) We eat out a lot so we don't always have table scraps for her. She wont stay in the yard and destroys everything!!!! We have tried keeping her on a run line and chain. I have tried every collar and harness in my city and have even set them so she is tied to more than one! ( I have a huge back yard with a chain link fence she leaps over like its not even there) I cant afford a privacy fence big enough to keep her in. If she can clear the fence with ease electrifying it wont help, and lets face it, she ate the electrical parts of the running outside unit to my house's air conditioner. An electric fence would probably just be an appetizer for this dog from HE**!! Now every time we talk about getting rid of her our son (who actually "owns" this beast) flips out about how much he loves her. She is really a sweet dog. Never barks, doesn't bite. She just wants you to pet her constantly and eat anything you maybe attached to. I walk her several times a week any my son walks her daily..She's about to drive me nuts!!!
  • kathim429
    kathim429 Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    My dog ate....

(in no particular order)

-the majority of a mattress
    -two cushions of a sofa
    -both cushions of the matching chairs
    -a good portion of a feather pillow
    -charcoal
    -my wedding shoes (the day after the wedding)
    -numerous diapers
    -way too many articles of my clothing
  • iluvmydante
    Options
    So far my puppy has eaten:

part of the sofa cushion
    pulled stuffing out of my back pillow
    the corner of the footboard and leg
    my husbands socks (lol) She chews wholes in only his socks
    a half of bag of my favorite chips
    a spot in the carpet
    tried chewing on mine and my husbands shoes, luckily we stopped her before destroying them
    my broom
    toilet paper and paper towels (including the cardboard rolls)
    cat poo
    her own vomit
    cat treats (including the package they came in)
    the container to her training treats
  • Miss_dannii
    Miss_dannii Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    My dog has eaten a full tub of butter, more than once. My fiance was always leaving the butter out on the counter in the mornings before work, and the dog would help himself.

Last month my 2 dogs ate 6 huge stick-of-rock's from Wales between them. Made for some interesting poos