Replies

• MsP90X
    MsP90X Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    I really have no filter at all... so their opinion wouldn't change :P
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    Normally, I just tell people what I'm thinking...it saves them from having to wonder.
  • elprincipito
    elprincipito Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    they would think i'm a freak...haha i am
  • Iceman1800
    Options
    I'd either get hit a lot or see a 1000 sets of boobs every day
  • Janet9906
    Janet9906 Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    They would think what the ****, I'm outta here!
  • jen_bd6
    jen_bd6 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    They'd think I was beyond dirty and would probably laugh a lot... :)
  • S1NN3R
    S1NN3R Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    No one wants to hear my thoughts right now.

But it really depends on who is hearing my thoughts too.
  • jamers3111
    jamers3111 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    I don't have a filter, so I always say what I think. :tongue:

I'm this way, too...
  • Troll
    Troll Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    my fiance told me, "if i ever decide to explore the corners of your mind, im gonna need a flashlight and a shotgun."

most people think im mean anyway since i dont sugarcoat things. "how do i look in this dress?" "like youd meet someone in an alley for fifty bucks."

"what do you think of THIS exhaust for my truck?" "no. it sounds like an elephant is choking to death."

the few times i keep my thoughts to myself (you know...when my filter kicks in) they're usually really harsh. "i have never seen a more pathetic person in my life. part of me REALLY wants him to get his teeth kicked in." or, "im making eye contact and nodding....but id rather call you a hypocritical bigot and tell you to save me a seat in hell, since you seem to think im going there and im sure youll get there first."
  • JenKillough
    JenKillough Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    I think if people could hear everyone's thoughts as they are happening... the world would be a much nicer place. People wouldn't be so misunderstood.
  • matthew67899
    matthew67899 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    They would realize I am far more perverted than they know. Even those that know me best would be surprised.

Yep....this about sums things up for me too. That would TOTALLY blow my cover.......I mean......I AM a guy after all.
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the chaos train of thought. Runs on dynamite-laden tracks - could be chugging along and suddenly BLAM! I'm on another thought track without even a hint of segue.

I'm also a "replayed senses" thinker. I read a recipe, and I work out the tastes in my head before even putting the pot on the stove. I do a math problem, and I see the numbers writing themselves in mid air before I come up with an answer. Someone hearing my thoughts may get periods of silence, because I'm thinking colors or tastes or sounds.

Then there's the periods of time where I'm in full free-form - good luck making sense out of that.

Your mind sounds incredibly interesting! I love how you described that!
  • HealthyBodySickMind
    HealthyBodySickMind Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    I don't think it would surprise anyone. Everything I think is way too apparent on my faceparts.

This^^^ I'm probably not any better at poker now than I would be if people could hear my thoughts.
  • vv523
    vv523 Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    do i look happy
  • _the_feniks_
    _the_feniks_ Posts: 3,443 Member
    Options
    7 out of 10 would probably think I'm meaner.
  • irishchick874
    Options
    Most of my friends already think I am crazy so if they could hear my thoughts they would just know it for sure. :laugh:
  • opuntia
    opuntia Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    This thread is fascinating me - to see how 'regular' people think. People say I speak my mind, but I can't possibly speak every thought that I think - my thoughts come too fast, too simultaneously, too randomly, too wordlessly, too multi-sensorily. I am therefore amazed that there are people who are apparently able to say all they think. They must not have very many thoughts. And I'm also surprised how much people's thoughts are centred around their opinions of other people. I would love the ability to pop into someone else's mind and spend an hour experiencing their thoughts.
  • penelepurr
    penelepurr Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    meaner
  • JenKillough
    JenKillough Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    This thread is fascinating me - to see how 'regular' people think. People say I speak my mind, but I can't possibly speak every thought that I think - my thoughts come too fast, too simultaneously, too randomly, too wordlessly, too multi-sensorily. I am therefore amazed that there are people who are apparently able to say all they think. They must not have very many thoughts. And I'm also surprised how much people's thoughts are centred around their opinions of other people. I would love the ability to pop into someone else's mind and spend an hour experiencing their thoughts.

Lol!! *high fives* I feel almost exactly the same as you've described here...
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    They'd understand why I'm always so random. The thoughts all connect in my head!