Wii Etc (Fit, Fit Plus, EA....) Team for January

Options
191011121315»

Replies

• Buzzkitty1
    Options
    Yay TeeTee1281! I'm so glad you bought it. I feel like the poster child for the game, always blabbing about how great it is. I'm on my second 6 week challenge, and it's just as fun and challenging as ever. It does take a while to get the leg strap and nunchuk just right, but you will. Enjoy.
  • teetee1281
    teetee1281 Posts: 1,076 Member
    Options
    Thanks, BuzzKitty. I'm not missing out on not purchasing EA Active am I? You are definitely right about getting use to the movements, but I still liked how it was correcting me. It's a lot better than My Fitness Coach.
  • RedDiamond
    Options
    [To Judithwelch:

Have you had any success with Gold's Gym Cardio Workout? I'm getting mostly an upper body workout. Also, depending on how long I'm on it, I break out in a sweat.
  • jam0525
    jam0525 Posts: 1,681 Member
    Options
    I managed 50 minutes on the Wii today total: 20 minutes this morning before work and 30 minutes this evening.

Advice needed: I have two torn shoulders so I can't do a lot of upper body stuff real well or for real long. That is probably why the Wii Fit has been working so well for me. But I want to add in something new. My exercise profile says the best thing for me is power walking and lower body work outs. With all that in mind, any suggestions?

Thanks,

JAM
  • EvaaBliss
    Options
    You all are truly an inperation!! my Goal is to look slim for The summer of 2010 with my friend I want to be able to wear a Monokini!!! UI know it sounds ridiculas But with the cellulite and My Skoliosis, I wasnt to live while I can! especially if I hvae to go for surgey I wasnt to have pictures of mee looking FINE in that Monokinni!!! :) good luck everyone!! and dont be afraid to reach your dreams!!

I use my wii fit all the time!! i love the hula hoop And the free run and step games : )
  • teetee1281
    Options
    Day 2 of EA, it was not a training day for the 6 week challenge, so I tried a custom workout. No that I have some of the moves down pack, I realized I did work up a bigger sweat. I did 25 mins EA and then a few of the strength poses from Wii Fit +.

Happy Friday to all!
  • lildebbie
    lildebbie Posts: 2,068 Member
    Options
    I really like the ea active i debated to buying it for soo long. I have already blown my 30 day challenge :( cause i missed to many days, but I am just oging to through it, then i will try again to do it actually in 30 days.

I usally do wii fit ++ at lunch, but not today, i am just to tired and cold..brrr...

I usally do the boxing but i always get tripped up on the dodge right/dodge left, i get it about 50 % of the time, but usally when i do the same thing?? What is the secret really??

Also those with HRM...do you find sometimes you are burning less than it says but then others you burn more? Is it more your heartrate is up the more you will burn so you should start off with high heart rate type of activties?? Sorry for the stupid question...i just got my hrm trying to figure it all out.
  • teetee1281
    Options
    Lildebbie: I have never had my HRM say I burn less than what the game displays, even if I did not push myself. The higher your heartrate the more calories burned, but its not necessary for you to only do the high impact/heartrate activities.
  • rachi20024
    rachi20024 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    So I had to take a 3 day hiatus from exercising on the Wii because my calves hurt sooooo bad. I had to get my husband to bring my 8 month old to me because I didn't feel comfortable walking with him:embarassed: . I suppose I pushed myself a little too hard. Anyways lesson learned I won't do that again. I weighed in today and did not lose but I'm not going to sweat it, I know the scale will go down. The most important part is that I feel so energetic and much stronger.
    I ended up doing 35 minutes of EA active personal trainer today. I'm noticing that I feel mentally better on the days that I do workout which is nice it is like my "happy pill" :bigsmile:
  • jam0525
    jam0525 Posts: 1,681 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone,

I spent most of the day in town getting tires for my hubby's truck. He doesn't have the patience to sit and wait for hours and really needed tires, so I took care of it. lol We switched roles - he supervised my son and his friends at the movies and I got the tires. My daughter came with me and we walked to a place to have lunch then walked back.

Just in case I don't have the time to post tomorrow I started the new thread for February. Here is the link -

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/79280-wii-etc-fit-fit-plus-ea-team-for-february

I did my usual 30 minutes free step today as that was all I really had time to.

JAM
  • teetee1281
    Options
    Yesterday was day 2 for the 6 week challenge. I did find it a little difficult to do the reverse crunches so I skipped it, because it was getting a little upset that it was not registering it and my abs were not that strong to keep doing it.

Overall, I did about 25, then did reverse crunches with out the game. Hopefully that makes up for me skipping out on it.