Lets see some muscle chicks (real ones)

Options

Replies

• MariaMariaM
    MariaMariaM Posts: 1,322 Member
    Options
    Wow. You look amazing. Mine are not even close to the awesomeness you have achieve but here are some.

Biceps: Blue top taken in early April, The other one a couple of weeks ago
    biceps_zpsaa41182c.jpg

Back: You can see the dates. Not too much of a change but the one taken in late august is leaner and more defined IMO
    Backcomparison437x800.jpg
  • DawnEH612
    DawnEH612 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Wow. You look amazing. Mine are not even close to the awesomeness you have achieve but here are some.

biceps_zpsaa41182c.jpg

Back: You can see the dates. Not too much of a change but the one taken in late august is leaner and more defined IMO
    Maria Maria you looked fantastic. What program are you working?
  • californiagirl2012
    californiagirl2012 Posts: 2,625 Member
    Options

biceps_zpsaa41182c.jpg

Maria Maria you looked fantastic. What program are you working?

Mariamaria You look BEAUTIFUL Awesome job. Keep up the good work and YES I too would like to know the workout program you are using! Awesomeness. Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful pictures. I absolutely love it.
  • MariaMariaM
    Options
    Thanks. I have done 2 programs in the time frame these pictures were taken but since these are mainly upper body pictures, the program that is helping me sculpt is JE Live Fit. I started in June 1 and I am just now finishing phase 2 (delayed due to time off, and other activities).

I was 155 at my highest weight and P90X basically helped me get down close to the weight I am at today (I want to say that 90% of the way I look today is thanks to P90X). I also did Brazil Butt Lift but that targets the legs for the most part and I was already in pretty good shape when I did it so it was just supplemental IMO.

Here is a link to the change I experienced since May 2010 when I started P90X through the second round I did at the beginning of this year. I didn't do much between Aug 2010 and Jan 2011. I just ate right.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/581944-winning-this-battle
  • qtiekiki
    qtiekiki Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    MariaMariaM - You look fantastic.
  • doughnutwretch
    doughnutwretch Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    It was not my goal to get these veins but anyone know why we get them when we workout? Here are mine relaxed. The guys seem to like them but I am not sure why. I am not a very big person, I think it might have more to do with being lean?

You've decreased body fat and increased blood flow causing them to protrude like this. It's pretty awesome.
  • zCarsAndCaloriesz
    Options
    How come you won't share your work-out?? I'm 43, been heavy-lifting since January, 2012, and I'd LOVE to know how to get results that are similar to yours. I THINK YOU LOOK AWESOME!

Because you have to pay 600$ to get her program

And you have to pay hundreds of dollars for all the beach body programs and Jillian Michael's dvd's, Weight Watchers, etc... just because you have to pay, doesn't make it less effective. Some people, like myself, enjoy a pre-designed workout program (I own P90X, P90X2, Insanity and Chalean Extreme). With any good workout, it's 70% diet, 20% exercise and 10% rest to get the results.

And besides, the cost of the program has nothing to do with the results. Please stay on topic.

I paid $9 for my Jillian michaels DVD. I've lost 50 lbs and am gaining muscle now. It's cost me a gym membership and groceries. :huh:

^This.
  • doughnutwretch
    doughnutwretch Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    427279_187304661403451_1762194086_n_zps1c6c8f04.jpg
    418580_196227833844467_1606634241_n_zps121a067e.jpg
    295137_192014657599118_1012907942_n_zps32bc0542.jpg
    527096_193041757496408_2049410481_n_zps1de6b45c.jpg
  • Abells
    Abells Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    <---- all in my profile..... I should update again....I crossfit 3Xs per week, play rugby and drink a ton of beer and whiskey :)
  • Topsking2010
    Topsking2010 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • carriann2012
    carriann2012 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Wow! You are my new role model!! You look amazing!! I just started lifting weights too :smile:
  • maalbrech
    Options
    It was not my goal to get these veins but anyone know why we get them when we workout? Here are mine relaxed. The guys seem to like them but I am not sure why. I am not a very big person, I think it might have more to do with being lean?

veins3_zpsf14b3d90.jpg

veins2_zps6736a97e.jpg

veins1_zps5ec8570a.jpg

The term used in the 80's for veins like that was vascularity. You do not have the body fat a non athlete would have so the veins are more pronounced
  • Erykah3584
    Erykah3584 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Very Inspirational! Makes me want to start lifting but I dont want to go to the gym. Is it possible to get results like that at home?
  • MariaMariaM
    Options
    <---- all in my profile..... I should update again....I crossfit 3Xs per week, play rugby and drink a ton of beer and whiskey :)

I think the reason you look so fabulous is mainly because of the beer and whiskey. Just kidding. I love it when people can achieve results and maintain them while enjoying life. That is my philosophy too.
  • xSCiNTILLATEx79
    xSCiNTILLATEx79 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Bump

as always inspirational :flowerforyou:
  • kiachu
    kiachu Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    I'd still like to see more from actual forum members though, real success stories before and after, what various workouts have done for you, people like me who are not fitness models, just your average working girl.

I did px90 and all that. Found it boring and Im to lazy for jumping around and doing weird stuff. Just went to the gym and started with the meat and potatoes stuff and evolved into a bodybuilder.
  • Abells
    Abells Posts: 756 Member
    Options

I think the reason you look so fabulous is mainly because of the beer and whiskey. Just kidding. I love it when people can achieve results and maintain them while enjoying life. That is my philosophy too.

I like to chalk it up to that as well :)
  • LeenaRuns
    LeenaRuns Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    <== Does my 6-pack count?!
  • cbrrabbit25
    cbrrabbit25 Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Very Inspirational! Makes me want to start lifting but I dont want to go to the gym. Is it possible to get results like that at home?

It would be difficult but try dumbells and keep the weight up so it is difficult to do the exercises.
  • dragonfly74
    dragonfly74 Posts: 1,382 Member
    Options
    All I can say is WOW!