Sara, YEAH!!!!!! You have been missed!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Options
    *sigh*

*walks in with tail between her legs*

Can I come back?

2413673025_4343f78bcb_o.jpg

Like I said before, when your done with your solo project gladys. The pips will be here waiting for you. And I can still step and snap with the best of em
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    Thanks Beth & Amanda! I feel so loved! :smooched:

Andrew - my time away has left me looking less "Gladys" and more "Aretha"

eeek.gif

And thank you.
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    Bit late at logging onto this bit today :embarassed:

First day back at school for mine, so with the temperature in the -ve's, I wrapped the boys up warmly and we walked to school via our local supermarket. Was out walking (pushing my 2 yr old in the buggy) for over an hour, and it felt good. Not sure how much more walking I'll get done this week, we are forecast alot of snow and buggy's and snow don't quite work together :laugh:

Doing ok today calorie wise, but have no idea yet what to have for tea. I am going to go on my bike tonight and do 30 minutes, so this should be approx 500 calories burnt.

I find it very difficult to get to the gym due to family issues etc, so my husband and i have an exercise/elliptical bike, rowing machine and weights machine. I alternate between the bike and the rowing machine - doing at least 30 minutes on the bike and currently at 21 minutes on the rowing machine but working this up to 30 (hopefully!). I also so 20 situps and 40 seconds (trying to get to 60) plank every other day.

Hope everyone has a good day

Tanya-- I can't do a gym, either-- money and time issues, always-- but keep doing what you can at home. We have no excuses-- we can always hit the floor like you're doing-- way to go!

Morning, Tammy and welcome Theresa--

Sara-- so glad to see you back. You don't have to follow the whole thread-- pop in when you can and glean from it right now what you need.
  • csanchez39
    csanchez39 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone,

I would like to join the team. I havent weighed myself in 3 months and I am so scared to do so. But, I am motivated and ready to start the new year on the right foot!
  • Marla64
    Options
    Hi Sanchez-- welcome-- !!
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    Hi Everyone,

I would like to join the team. I havent weighed myself in 3 months and I am so scared to do so. But, I am motivated and ready to start the new year on the right foot!

The worst part is the 10 seconds on the scale. After that, you have the information you need & can power forward (says the girl that had to do the same thing this morning.)

Welcome!
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    Marla - thanks! That's what I'm going to have to do. I'm debating logging once a day or logging as I eat like i used to. Have I told you how much I hate logging? :bigsmile:
  • teeneu
    teeneu Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! It'll take awhile to get to know everyone, but I'm looking forward to it. I'm so excited to watch tonight, I love the show and always feel so motivated to get in gear when I watch it.

I'm planning on running on the treadmill tonight either before the show or during it. This will be the 4th day in a row of exercise for me in a long time, it feels great to be moving again.
  • AmandaJ
    AmandaJ Posts: 1,950 Member
    Options
    Bit late at logging onto this bit today :embarassed:

First day back at school for mine, so with the temperature in the -ve's, I wrapped the boys up warmly and we walked to school via our local supermarket. Was out walking (pushing my 2 yr old in the buggy) for over an hour, and it felt good. Not sure how much more walking I'll get done this week, we are forecast alot of snow and buggy's and snow don't quite work together :laugh:

Doing ok today calorie wise, but have no idea yet what to have for tea. I am going to go on my bike tonight and do 30 minutes, so this should be approx 500 calories burnt.

I find it very difficult to get to the gym due to family issues etc, so my husband and i have an exercise/elliptical bike, rowing machine and weights machine. I alternate between the bike and the rowing machine - doing at least 30 minutes on the bike and currently at 21 minutes on the rowing machine but working this up to 30 (hopefully!). I also so 20 situps and 40 seconds (trying to get to 60) plank every other day.

Hope everyone has a good day

Tanya-- I can't do a gym, either-- money and time issues, always-- but keep doing what you can at home. We have no excuses-- we can always hit the floor like you're doing-- way to go!

Morning, Tammy and welcome Theresa--

Sara-- so glad to see you back. You don't have to follow the whole thread-- pop in when you can and glean from it right now what you need.

I joined the gym last month but decided because of money issues can't go back this month. Luckily our gym lets you pay $5 each time or $30 for the month with no contract or anything. Hopefully I can go back someday. SIGH!
  • jimswmn
    jimswmn Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    *sigh*

Can I come back?

YAY !!!
  • AmandaJ
    Options
    Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! It'll take awhile to get to know everyone, but I'm looking forward to it. I'm so excited to watch tonight, I love the show and always feel so motivated to get in gear when I watch it.

I'm planning on running on the treadmill tonight either before the show or during it. This will be the 4th day in a row of exercise for me in a long time, it feels great to be moving again.

I am also really excited for the show. Isnt it amazing how good exercise can make a person feel but how easy it is to stop doing it?
  • Marla64
    Options
    Marla - thanks! That's what I'm going to have to do. I'm debating logging once a day or logging as I eat like i used to. Have I told you how much I hate logging? :bigsmile:

I love the logging....but the time for it is the problem. Hubs gives me hard time for how much I'm on the computer, so I don't always log as I eat...which I always found so helpful.

Doesn't help my cause that when I come on to log, I find myself in the threads....uh...like now.

Bye!
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone!! I am back from vacation and ready to get back on it. I lose the weight then go on vacation and then it takes me until next vacation to get back to the first weight. Well, not this time. I wanted to go running this am but my girls got me sick and I couldn't even swallow my own spit so I went back to bed!!

Hopefully tomorrow will be better!!

I have managed to eat so oatmeal!!! It might be all I eat today!!
  • jimswmn
    Options
    Amanda..I agree. Exercise makes me feel so good, but it is so easy to talk myself out of it. Plus when I get back into it, like now, the pain...Oh Em Gee.

Marla...Its because we are calling you from here. Come and talk to us...LOL

Sam...Take it easy. I hope you feel better soon. Here is some honey tea for your throat.:drinker:
  • jimswmn
    Options
    Is it just me or does the incredible shrinking woman in that ad creep anyone else out? OK... that is all.
  • AmandaJ
    Options
    Hey everyone!! I am back from vacation and ready to get back on it. I lose the weight then go on vacation and then it takes me until next vacation to get back to the first weight. Well, not this time. I wanted to go running this am but my girls got me sick and I couldn't even swallow my own spit so I went back to bed!!

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: Feel better soon!
  • janiebeth
    janiebeth Posts: 2,509 Member
    Options
    *sigh*

Can I come back?

HOORAY - Beans is back!!! :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker:

No worries Beans - I'll never be able to keep up with the thread either. I will be jumping in now and then as well.

Janie
  • janiebeth
    Options

You poor dear - hope you are feeling better soon. Not fun...
  • janiebeth
    Options
    Is it just me or does the incredible shrinking woman in that ad creep anyone else out? OK... that is all.

Totally freaks me out...