BLACK TEAM-New Year and opening to new Members

Options

Replies

• musicmom04
    musicmom04 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    HEY EVERYONE HAD THE MOST FABULOUS WORKOUT OF MY LIFE...6.8 MILES BIKED AND 2 MILES ON SKI MACHINE I NEVER DRIPPED SWEAT AS MUCH AS I DID TONIGHT AND ALSO HAD A DIFFERENT MEAL FROM THE CLEAN EATING MAGAZINE TONIGHT CALLED STEAK AND FARFALLE PASTA WITH CREAMY TOMATO SAUCE AND IT WAS AMAZING.

IF ANYONE WANTS THE RECIPE JUST LET ME KNOW

CALORIES 380
    FAT 7G
    SAT FAT 3 G
    CARBS 52 G
    FIBER 4 G
    SUGAR 9 G
    PROTEIN 28 G
    SODIUM 350 MG
    CHOLESTEROL 45 MG

IT WAS AMAZING. I THINK I AM GONNA SUBSCRIBE TO THIS MAGAZINE LOTS OF GREAT RECIPES, AND HELP...

LOOKING FOWARD TO BIGGEST LOSER TONIGHT

mmm...sounds good, tamara! i've been making a lot of stuff from healthy cooking magazine. they seem to have a lot of easy recipes and they are usually more appealing to me than the ones i find in cooking light. tonight i made the chili mac YUM!!!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/65500-healthy-cooking-chili-mac

oh yeah....and Awesome job on the workout!!:drinker:
  • Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Options
    Andrew I ment to tell you that hubs did something that you once did. He lost his wedding ring!! except you found yours he didn't realize it was gone until we were in NC. checked the hotel room twice when we got home he cleaned everything out of the car nothing. thinks it might be in his parents yard somewhere. boy was I mad. he know it was to big yet he kept wearing it. I guess I should be glad that he wanted to wear it but for heaven's sake take it off if it's too big!!

Oh good golly.

Go easy on the boy. I am sure he feels terrible. I know I did. I still havnt had mine resized. It's sitting in DW's jewelery box. I miss wearing it. I think I better get that resizing done. I hope you guys find it!
  • Tri_Dad
    Options
    HEY EVERYONE HAD THE MOST FABULOUS WORKOUT OF MY LIFE...6.8 MILES BIKED AND 2 MILES ON SKI MACHINE I NEVER DRIPPED SWEAT AS MUCH AS I DID TONIGHT AND ALSO HAD A DIFFERENT MEAL FROM THE CLEAN EATING MAGAZINE TONIGHT CALLED STEAK AND FARFALLE PASTA WITH CREAMY TOMATO SAUCE AND IT WAS AMAZING.

IF ANYONE WANTS THE RECIPE JUST LET ME KNOW

CALORIES 380
    FAT 7G
    SAT FAT 3 G
    CARBS 52 G
    FIBER 4 G
    SUGAR 9 G
    PROTEIN 28 G
    SODIUM 350 MG
    CHOLESTEROL 45 MG

IT WAS AMAZING. I THINK I AM GONNA SUBSCRIBE TO THIS MAGAZINE LOTS OF GREAT RECIPES, AND HELP...

LOOKING FOWARD TO BIGGEST LOSER TONIGHT

Wow Tamara,

Great work out. Sounds alot like multisport! You know you ant to do a triathlon. Yah know you do!!!!!!
  • SatelliteCrush80
    SatelliteCrush80 Posts: 3,575 Member
    Options
    BL is on...whoo hoo! I can't even imagine having to get on a scale in front of my friends, family and whole community 105 pounds. I would be beyond mortified. Definitely brave of them, though.

Day is done, and I am happy to say no candy or junk has passed these lips today...Thank God! Didn't hit the gym because I had errands to run after work, but I did stock up on lots of good, healthy snacks at Walmart and Costco. Yum!
  • Tri_Dad
    Options
    Week one OH YEAH!

It's tuesday....

LAST CHANCE WORKOUTS PEOPLE!!!!!

:laugh:
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    BL is on...whoo hoo! I can't even imagine having to get on a scale in front of my friends, family and whole community 105 pounds. I would be beyond mortified. Definitely brave of them, though.

Day is done, and I am happy to say no candy or junk has passed these lips today...Thank God! Didn't hit the gym because I had errands to run after work, but I did stock up on lots of good, healthy snacks at Walmart and Costco. Yum!

I hit the grocery store, too, Shuntae-- got a supply to last a couple days-- (just need to keep the rugrats out of 'em-- )
  • Marla64
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/74886-black-team-week-1-challenge-thread?page=1#posts-1018830

Helpin' to spread the word, Batman-- just in case people don't see the new thread.

Here's Batman's first challenge, peeps-- everybody FALLLLL INNNNNNNN!!!
  • SatelliteCrush80
    SatelliteCrush80 Posts: 3,575 Member
    Options

I hit the grocery store, too, Shuntae-- got a supply to last a couple days-- (just need to keep the rugrats out of 'em-- )

That'll be the tough part. I usually buy things from Walmart just to keep in my desk at work, but I figured it made more sense to stock up so I can have it here and at work. Plus, BF needs to eat better and hopefully he will eat some of the snacks. He's not a big candy/sweets person, but he just eats A LOT. All I can do is keep it around, he has to want to eat it.
  • 72lori
    72lori Posts: 6,759 Member
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/74886-black-team-week-1-challenge-thread?page=1#posts-1018830

Helpin' to spread the word, Batman-- just in case people don't see the new thread.

Thanks! I hardly ever go to the boards, just my topics. I woulda missed it!
  • jessica_benson
    Options
    Ok, after realizing that my weight was totally out of control I decided to do something about it. I have been a member of the local YMCA for about 3 months now. I was doing great but then just gave up last month when unforseable events happened. Well, all is better and taken care of and Jessica is BACK ON TRACK NOW. I joined the fit class and the cardio class. each class is twice a week. one is monday and wednesday and the other is tuesday and thursdays. I can and will make my team proud this year. Thank you for having me and I will be posting my before picture and at the end I will post my after picture. Look out because this is my year, and the rest of my life from here on out. Good luck to all of you.
  • Marla64
    Options
    everybody-- check out the new challenge--

Link above-- don't lose us!
  • Tri_Dad
    Options
    thanks marla!

meant to paste the link into my post and completely dropped the ball LOL.

Yeah what marla said see the link above for the new thread!

lol
  • Marla64
    Options
    thanks marla!

meant to paste the link into my post and completely dropped the ball LOL.

Yeah what marla said see the link above for the new thread!

lol

No sweat, Batman-- comes from having so many kids-- I always take a headcount before I leave. (only forgot one twice-- ha)
  • bryannakay
    bryannakay Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I just happened to come accross this team by accident because someone added me as a friend...to be honest....I don't even know her :) And I believe I came accross this on purpose!! I need motivation!! I need to be apart of something!!! This will help so much!! Couple questions....

how do I find the postings from this group? Is it all on one big thread or do you do different ones each week?
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Bumping and saying hello! Good morning!

I hope everyone has a veggie and water filled day!!

:heart: Jeannie
  • csanchez39
    csanchez39 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone,

I weighed myself and gained half of what I had lost 6 months ago. Although, I gained so much weight I am not too disappointed as I realize I had stopped exercizing and eating well. I have only myself to blame and lucky that I didnt gain it all back and more.

Yesterday was a tough day for me, but I managed to do some walking in the evening. I have a cold that wont let me get back on track. As much as I make an effort to walk I feel tooo weak. Maybe tomorrow.

I started my morning off on the right foot I had my cereal but I only had 1 cup! Horray! I have had no coffee today hopefully I will continue to make it throughout the rest of the day.
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone,

I weighed myself and gained half of what I had lost 6 months ago. Although, I gained so much weight I am not too disappointed as I realize I had stopped exercizing and eating well. I have only myself to blame and lucky that I didnt gain it all back and more.

Yesterday was a tough day for me, but I managed to do some walking in the evening. I have a cold that wont let me get back on track. As much as I make an effort to walk I feel tooo weak. Maybe tomorrow.

I started my morning off on the right foot I had my cereal but I only had 1 cup! Horray! I have had no coffee today hopefully I will continue to make it throughout the rest of the day.

Today is a new day. You are in the right place, both physically and mentally, to make changes.

I am proud of you for staring off your morning with food! It reminded ME to eat. Thanks! :flowerforyou:
  • janiebeth
    janiebeth Posts: 2,509 Member
    Options

Thanks Marla - I never would have found it. I don't wander very far - it can be scary out there...:embarassed: :embarassed:
  • janiebeth
    janiebeth Posts: 2,509 Member
    Options
    Good morning all.

So, I have to confess, I watched BL last night and they totally got me (I should know by now). Was crying like a baby when the two teams were driving away in the limo - especially the yellow team - so emotional..

My DH thinks I need therapy - but that is what my horse if for (if only the snow would melt) :sad: :sad:

Janie
  • Marla64
    Options
    I just happened to come accross this team by accident because someone added me as a friend...to be honest....I don't even know her :) And I believe I came accross this on purpose!! I need motivation!! I need to be apart of something!!! This will help so much!! Couple questions....

how do I find the postings from this group? Is it all on one big thread or do you do different ones each week?

It can be both, Bryanna-- we usually do a thread each week, but at some point last year decided just to keep one big thread going.

Just keep your eyes peeled for black threads, and somebody usually will provide a link or a big shout out, or send personal messages. Make sure you send your starting weight to spyguy, the founder of this thread by the end of today.

Welcome!